Her Eyes - Pat Monahan
Protecting Me - Aly & A.J.
Think Twice - Eve 6
Let Love In - The Goo Goo Dolls
You and Me - Lifehouse
At the Beginning - Countdown Singers
The Runaway - Something Corporate
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

What do you all have on your playlist/ What are some good EO songs? I am trying to expand my playlist, so anything is welcome!

Elliot and Olivia 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Quiranna said…
Well, one good one to me was Waiting For Magic by Ace of Base ( never heard it, playlist.com is your friend lol) Another for the more angsty E/O moments is Change by Deftones. Also angsty Pretty Girl by Sugarcult, Is This Real by lisahall, What Would Happen Meredith Brooks. May also like You Are My Kind by Seal feat. Santana for the more mellow, Iris Goo Goo Dolls, Beautiful Disaster Kelly Clarkson, The Face of God by HIM, To the Moon and Back by Savage Garden, Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough by Don Henley and Patti Smythe, Song For A Winter's Night by Sarah McLachlan, Black as covered by Aaron Lewis of Staind ( highly recommend this one), Tangled Up In You Staind, Thing For You Hinder, Heaven Sent Hinder, Haunted Rihanna, Show Me Bree Sharp, A Case of You by Joni Mitchell, If You Ever Did Believe Stevie Nicks, Because of You by Neyo, Shadows of the Night by Pat Benatar, Wuthering Heights by Pat Benatar, Violet by Savage Garden, I Want You by Savage Garden, Tears of Pearls by Savage Garden ( can you tell I'm a big fan? But hey the songs fit.) Missing by Everything but the Girl....I'll probably think of more, but there's something to play with now.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livi_wells said…
smile
Storm and Hanging By A Moment both by Lifehouse
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iluvcallian said…
heart
i,d come for you~nickle back
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Midnight_love15 said…
Some hearts by carrie underwood?