Dreamtime describe Dreamtime!

Sundaegirl32 posted on Dec 01, 2015 at 01:31PM
I WOULD LIKE TO DESCRIBE HER IN JUST ONE WORD

LOVELY!

HELLO!
I DON'T KNOW HER MUCH!
 I WOULD LIKE TO DESCRIBE HER IN JUST ONE WORD LOVELY! HELLO! I DON'T KNOW HER MUCH!

Dreamtime 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dreamtime said…
thank you,,sorry my club is not active :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheLefteris24 said…
rainy
Well, I know that she isn't on Fanpop anymore and I'm probably writing this for naught since the club seems abandoned at the moment but still, since I just saw the thread, I would like to say this. She was a pretty kind person. Always had an opinion on multiple subjects and was pretty open-minded. Level-headed, simple but so unique at the same time. Also, pretty light-hearted and she could be quite humorous. She always was in the mood for discussion, opening up to everyone and I really admired that. Honestly, perhaps we didn't really talked that much and for sure there are people around here who got closer, spent more time and know her better than me but still, I am really impressed. She was one of the first people to reach out to me here and was actually interested in what I had to say as much as I was for her. That is pretty rare and worthy of respect. Not to mention that she kept Fanpop's activity going, especially on the Random Club, always occupying us with all different kinds of questions and her beautiful collection of Photos. Am I exaggerating? A person like that is dearly missed !!!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu