Dr. Lisa Cuddy New icon

oldmovie posted on Jul 11, 2008 at 03:20AM
Alright so in a recent pick made by the lovely shikabane-Mai, she suggested that it was time for a change of the icon on the spot. I thought this would be a great spot to show the fruits of our labor and post icons we'd like for the spot picture. Once we've got enough, the whole community can vote on which one they like better!

So I'm off to look for icons I like, I'll post some once I found some!

Dr. Lisa Cuddy 35 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
Do you guys like any of these?

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu waldorf said…
I changed my mind, I want a new icon too. :P

I like these two.
link
link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PotterGal said…
oldmovie - I really like this one that you posted. :D
link

Here's some nice ones that i found. :)

link

link

link

link

link

link

I love l the icons you posted pottergal, I especially liked the:

3rd one
4th one
and the last one.

I'll give it a few more days for people to post icons and then I'll create a pick so the community can pick, I'll put a link up in the house spot to create more attention so we can really get a good vote.

Sorry which one of mine did you like, the link is not coming up and two of my links have practically the same web address so I couldn't tell.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Ok, that sounds great! :D

Oh, and the one i really liked from yours was the 5th but i can't see the last two you posted because of the fanpop image servers being down..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
There are some that I posted in here a little while ago that I was gonna suggest, but we can't see them! *sobs*

The Cuddy whore in me thinks we should have a Cuddy-School Girl-Stripper icon. *giggles*
I come bearing more!

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tatia said…
I cannot choose!All are very beautiful!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EnjoyHuddy said…
hey when are we going to chnge it? I really like all of them , but I want it to be changed now, so it'will be more...emh...cute?lol!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HuddyCrazy1331 said…

link

I really like this one! Heck, I like all of them! But I'd like to c this one be the new icon :D
Yeah..how's this going? LOL.
(I hate to be annoying but i was just wondering..............there's so many more gorgeous icons of Cuddy now that Season 5 has started. Are you opposed to choosing a "new new" icon?)
Lol yeah, the thing was I tried asking Dave like 4 months ago and got nothing in return.....SO.
LET'S START AGAIN SHALL WE?

Post your favourite icons of Cuddy and we'll do another set of picks.
Yay! I have so many! *runs off to find them*
link

link (yes i do know this is my user icon but i LOVE THIS ICON SO MUCH)

link

link

link

link

link

link (She looks so gorgeous here!)

link

I may come back with more later. *evil laugh*
Or is there some kind of limit to the number of pics we post?
The first one breaks my heart but I like it the best because it sums up Cuddy in one picture.
LOL I had picked the third one as one for my list. The 8th one is sooo PRETTY!
Nah no limit, Cuddy icons are the best kind ;)

link

link

link

link
Aw, i love the 2nd and 4th. So cute! XD

MOAR MOAR MOAR (Okay, so i'm really tired but i can't sleep...i have no idea if that made any sense, so yeah, i might be a bit weird. lol)

link

link

link

(Because smiling!Cuddy just kills me (in a good way lol))
MUWHAHAHAHA I'm back with more!!!!!!!

link I love it more than I can possibly say!

link :(

link Pretty Cuddy :)

link I like the pink

link Don't expect anyone to pick this one I just found it cool!

link so much love for the OR scene

link

link

link

So I'm pretty much wanting our icon to be one from "Joy" I mean after all......its her episode!
We might as well get a pretty new banner to go with our shiny new icon!

*goes to search for banners*
Okay, so i just FEEL like commenting on all of them. LOL

#1 - SO GORGEOUS. SERIOUSLY.
#2 - That's just so heartbreaking..
#3 - I love the look on her face.
#4 - You're right, the pink is awesome!
#5 - That's got such wonderful cropping..
#6 - Oh GOD. Her face. HER SMILE. I'm going to cry..
#7 - I just feel like tearing up every time i remember how her faced changed in this scene.
#8 - So pretty!
#9 - :'(

Oh yeah! Banners...oh gosh, they are so much harder to find. LOL.
And about what you said about having an icon of Cuddy from Joy, yeah i agree. There's only one icon that can make me change my opinion though and that's the 8th one i posted yesterday. I dunno, i am just completely in LOVE with that one. XD
EVEN MOAR...yeah, they're not all from Joy, but you know, they're still so pretty. LOL.

link

link

link (LMAO...just kidding!) ;)

link

link (SMILE OF WIN)

Btw, why are we the only ones posting icons OM? XD
Lol we're the most obsessed! Obviously!

Oh I love all of those icons PG!

NUMBER 4 is my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!! *hearts that icon sooo much!*
Okay I'll give it one more day for people, mainly cause that's already a lot of options and people can pick from 2 sets of icons and then we'll keep narrowing it down until we get one :)
So like the rounds thing we did in the Huddy Spot? :)
Yep exactly!
OOOOOHHHHHH CUDDY'S HAIR IS STILL SEXY!!!!!!! Are you on msn so we can flail?
YES, it really is. OMIGOSH, I'm so glad i never thought anything really bad about it. LOL.
My MSN's not working! I'm so freaking annoyed because i WANT TO FLAIL SO BADLY BUT I CAN'T!

LOL!!!!

I'M SERIOUSLY ON A HIGH! Because after that one promo photo I was sooooooooooo worried, I mean like PLH said she looked like a grandma, I should have never doubted that Cuddy's sexiness would shine through! The bangs look much better now that she isn't pulling a Cameron and having them lying flat across her forehead.....not that I'm dissing Cameron.......
LMAO. Of course you aren't. XD
I'm so excited too! OMIGOSH, those promo pics just made my day! All of them are House/Cuddy/Wilson and so much Huddy! I am just so content with life right now. LOL.
Lol you arent' the only one!!!!!
*is sooo happy* I'm suprised I'm this shallow to care this much!
Now why on earth would House be wearing a lab coat? Lost a bet, screwing with Cuddy to see her reactions.....the possibilities.

Oh and case you haven't caught on, I'm bringing the flailing to you :)
LOL, BRING ON ALL THE FLAILING. I DON'T MIND.
I'm already pumping myself up for the new episode. XD
(I have to go sleep in like 5 mins though. I'm only up now because i have Study Hall first thing tomorrow so i don't have to go into school early. LOL.)
ANYWAYS, i think it's because he lost a bet to Wilson and i think Wilson's bet had something to do with Cuddy and House's feelings for her. I THINK. House is wearing Wilson's tie (i have no idea how that line of thought fits into what i was talking about, just thought i'd point it out)
LOL to get Wilson back perhaps? I hope you're right about the bet being about Cuddy!
Lol I told you about BB and I's theory about the patient of the week's parents right? The promo pictures seem to be backing it up!!!! I mean it focused on the mother of the patient rather than the patient!

Oh go to bed you silly girl, I hope I won't be going to school tomorrow, I'm trying to get out of a field trip I have no intention on attending.
Okay then, last thing before i go to sleep (lol). YES, THE THEORY. Omigosh, the new picture of the mother that was released today really seemed to make the theory more of a reality and there were actually a lot of people who brought up that same point/theory over at the Huddy LJ community after seeing these new pics too. You guys better copyright that theory before its too late. LOL.
AND..ahahaha...field trips...who has time for field trips when there is flailing to be done? ;)
LOL EXACTLY, plus its a 6 hour lecture thing on Biology, and as much as I love Bio, I'm not to fond on listening to boring old cronks talk about plants for that long..ZZzzzzzzzzz.

Anyways, goodnight, if I manage to skip the field trip I'll be on msn to flail with about "Let them eat cake".
Okay guys last chance to add icons, I'm putting up the pick pretty soon.
Yay! I can't wait for this Spot to get a new icon! XD
Hey OM, are you going to wait until your exams are over before you do the next round? (I hope they're going well btw!)