Dollhouse Branches - boneka in different countries

ArabellaElfie posted on May 24, 2008 at 04:20AM
Well, in my quest to find a way to work JM (with his wonderful english accent) into Dollhouse I was thinking about branches. If the Dolls are successful - which I believe they are - wouldn't there be branches. London, Rome, New York. Sort of in a Wolfram and Hart kind of way?

Also, what about test Dolls? Are they released back into society if they don't respond to the wipes? What about ex-Dolls, reject Dolls, and (if such an animal exists) different branch Dolls and the way they react to eachother.

Overall - are we looking at one office with a handful of Dolls or is this the big time?

*for some reason I am using - instead of ,

Dollhouse 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
hmmm i think the dolls will either be really small scale and experimental (which could be interesting if something went wrong)
or it will be a massive organization that is probably in to all sorts of illegal scifi stuff (virus, war arms link lol) which would be good to see something of that

i would adore james marsters to be in a episode, not that his new show moonshot doesn't sound really interesting,
hmmmm what about jame's character is from the london branch but like echo his own personality has started to show through and tropher being the smarty pants that he is has the job of completley erasing this, echo sees all this and that's when she knows she has to keep it hidden. He could be like a guest star for a couple of episodes and then still do his new show

oooo maybe they could up the anty and he could be joss's first dramatic death, the dollhouse kill him because the memory wipe from tropher still doesn't work that would really up the anty
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ooo i love theories, cool forum :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NikaDawson said…
Isn't moonshot just a tv movie though? Not a show? That's what I read.

Anyway, hmm, theories, I can't really think of one right now.
ahhh okay don't kill james character off and bring him back for season 2.... i know some of you marsters fans might disagree but i'd prefer him to work on his music more & do smaller stuff seriously there's only so many times i can listen to these three same albums before my mum chucks me out :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
Oh I love your theories Deb!

I think moonshot is one of those 3 -5 hours kind of miniseriesesque movies.

This is Joss we are talking about, we can show him being killed, have Echo freak and then viola! Look who is walking in the background of a scene half a season later (in my world Dollhouse gets about six seasons, halfway between Buffy and Angel), it's James! He's alive! I want my cake and I want to eat it too.

As far as his music I really love his stuff and the more I listen to Waterfall the more I'm liking it. At first I was thinking it was alittle too country and blues-ish for me, but I'm really into it. Songs like Up on Me, Not a Millionaire and White Hot Girls (the first ones to pop into my head) are great and I love going back and listening to This Town, Bad, Dangerous, and Long Time - but I want more!

How about a singing Doll! We can buy the Dollhouse CD chock full of James Goodness. Ok, Dollhouse Musical is now on my wishlist.
oh totally we can show james been shot and echo thinking he is dead and freaking out when actuallly they thought rather than to waste him they would use him in another experiment that freezes people futurama style :)
i'm betting the owners of dollhouse have a lot more going on
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
And then he wakes up in a spinoff!

lebih dari setahun yang lalu movygirl said…
big smile
YES, YES, YES!!! I lOOOOOOve that idea!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Me too!! Best idea yet =D I guess the first question has been answered too =D