doctor who Who is the little girl in the Impossible Astronaut?

lerickson28 posted on May 01, 2011 at 04:03AM
i have many theories for that.
1. It is the Doctor and River Song's child. This seems possible because they always meeting at different times so the Doctor didnt know her when he saw her. However River Song would know her but in the show River Song hasnt seen the child yet. Also the reason for the photograph is that Amy could have raised her for awhile because River Song is in jail and the Doctor didnt know about her.
2.It is a reincarnation of Jenny. (This one is very far-fetched and i dont think Moffet will ever bring Jenny back)
3.They always mention the Doctor having children so maybe she is one of his children who escaped like the Master did. They dont recognize each other though because they both have had multiple regenerations.
4.The Doctor knocked Amy up. (This one is just a funny idea)
What are your ideas or thoughts?

doctor who 21 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kakarot said…
The astronaut suit was a life support mechanism right? Dont need to eat sleep or anything. So my theory is is another timelord who survived the time war, keeping herslef alive in it. It couldve acted as a stasis, stoping againg perhaps. I dont think it can be Amys or Riversongs child because a hlaf human timelord child couldnt regenerate. Jenny couldnt an neither could meta crisis Doctor, and I dont think an actual biological chid could, though not sure..
...but I hope somehow its Rose. A-llonsy!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nene72 said…
I think maybe she's River. In a previous episode River was in goal for the murder of someone she described as, "A very good man. Best man I've ever known". And since the astronaut killed the doctor...
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ladychazabc said…
i think she's the doctor and amy's baby i know they joked about amy being pregnant with his baby, but maybe it's true and they realised rory was listening and thats why she called him or maybe they joked about the whole thing and just kept the truth to themselves....

and when amy was talking through the device thing saying "I love you, I know you think it's him but it's not" etc. maybe she did mean the doctor and when she realised rory was listening she said it was a figure of speech? and at the very end the way the doc and amy looked at each other as he took the scan of her, you could tell on his face she was pregnant...how else could a little girl re-generate? t obv got to do with amy and the doc
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loulouppg said…
I've got an idea. That old female timelord from end of days. Mabey the little girls a past version of her. Or theres a connection to Susan
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lerickson28 said…
kakarot: jenny did come back to life after she was shot so maybe she was able to acquire regeneration somehow? .... it probably isnt any of my theories anyway though because moffat will probably throw in a twist we'll never think of.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Roxy219 said…
Well I'm pretty sure that the little girl is River and is Amy's daughter. There is a lot of hidden evidence that this could be true. Either the doctor had an affair with Amy, or, like Amy had feared when she told the doctor she was pregnant a few episodes ago, some effect of the tardis has caused her to have some strange powers (half time lord half human) seeing as she regenerated and is very strong. Anyway, we'll find out soon.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lmhowe49 said…
cool
I think the little girl is River Song from a past or future regeneration
lebih dari setahun yang lalu messij said…
smile
i think the astronaut is amys child avengeing amy because in future the doctor might have done something bad to amy etc. kills her out of anger. and if amy and rory have a child thats who it could be
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kantoe said…
hmmm
I think its either river songs/ the doctors daughter or its... somehow susan! or related, like another of doctors grandaughter that he thought died. i havent watched the classic series so i dont know if this is impossible due to something that happened, so ya.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu diademrocks said…
I agree with Kakarot and nene72... IF it was the doctors and Amy's, the girl wouldn't be able to regenerate, and i always thought that she killed the doctor, and the astronaut is the perfect thing XD I think i read somewhere (or it was in the show, i dont remember), not sure where, but that river is in jail cause she "killed" someone, as in, she pretended..So..
Oh, and.. I also am wondering something...Why did the thousand-year-old-0something doctor decide to invite the "present" amy and rory...why not invite them in his time..? Maybe they're not his companions anymore...?
brodi_watkins commented…
because they would be dead in the future doctors time lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kantoe said…
Diademrocks, the "present" Amy and Rory would be dead, wouldn't they? I mean, 1thousand and sometin year old doctor is at least 100 years later, so they would be old and dead, I think
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lerickson28 said…
diademrocks- it is in the series where they say that river is in jail for murder. she said it was the best man she ever knew. I think river song might be associated with the doctors "death"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alexthedog said…
I fully agree with Roxy. I think River is Amy's child and that she killed the future Doctor.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu n0t4u2n0 said…
Its complicated, it could be River, but how can she regenerate?!? River's past is the Doctors future, so it could be her, but River can't regenerate! It also may be her because in Silence in the Library, River was wearing a spacesuit, hint,hint!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
brodi_watkins commented…
but river can regenerate lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sonicdoctorwho said…
This may have something to do with Susan, after all, Susan is the Doctor's Granddaughter.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HecateA said…
smile
I think maybe the little girl is Rory and Amy's baby but being around the tardis somehow... Changed Amy's child up a bit (well, a lot). And I would LOVE if Jenny came back! I loved her!

And while there are River referances, I think she and the Doctor might be married at some point.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu labyrinth75 said…
smile
^I agree with Hecate about her being Amy and Rory's baby because like the Doctor says Wibily Wobably Timey Wimey.
I also think that it is River becuase she said that she killed a good man, a hero to many.
And in episode 7 in series 6 the title is "A Good Man goes to War" meaning the the Doctor goes to war and in the trailer for it River says the Doctor will find out who she is at the battle.
Plus if it is River the good man she killed would be the Doctor because the little girl kills the Doctor.
And i agree with Hecate again that River is the Doctor's wife.
I reasearch stuff for Doctor Who almost everyday
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dalek1234 said…
meh
lerickson28, i totally agree with you.. i mean if you think about it, the best man she ever knew had to be the doctor hands down... but if river killed the doctor, it should (not have to have been) have been her in the space suit, but then wouldnt the adult river remember killing the doctor? and if so, then why would she start shooting herself( she started shootong the person the the space siut after seeing the person kill the doctor)? plus, if she knew it was her in the space suit, then why would she start getting mad in the first place? it so complicated.. but i mean its moffat, so anything goes...
brodi_watkins commented…
she didnt know it was herself because the river that was shooting the river in the luar angkasa suit was her future self therefore she would not remember it because she has not done it yet. pus she didnt want to do it, she was being controlled oleh the suit which was a possession of the silence. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tepigwink5587 said…
I know that the little girl is Amy and Rory's child.but here's a spoiler that river song is the child who's real name is melodie is her real name.find this out from doctor who a good man goes to war.hope it helps
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SELI-chan said…
I think that it's Melody Song (river) cause she was raised as a weapon against the Doctor...right?
roseluna commented…
spoilers lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brodi_watkins said…
i think its melody pond (river song) because she was born as a weapon to kill the doctor, right? River has re-generated 3 times, once as mel - amys childhood bestfriend, another as River and once more that we haven't seen. this episode was set in 1969, a few decades before the doctors 'death'. so therefore im thinking that the little girl in the suit is river during her first regeneration. amy and rory would not have recognised her, neither would the doctor, based on her looks and the fact that she hasn't been born yet. im also thinking this because amy and the doctor have not had a child together... Rory and amy do in the future episode, she turns out to be half timelord because she was conceived whilst they were aboard the TARDIS going through the vortex. in conclusion I believe that The girl in the suit is infact river in her early regeneration.