doctor who Matt Smith is awsome!

iamnatilovematt posted on Jun 21, 2010 at 07:35PM
I really do like the new doctor, matt smith. He is such a good actor and is such an alien (in a good way eg. he's the doctor) I really do like him a lot!

doctor who 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
I love him! You're right he is quite an alien I love how he's a genius but has a lot of trouble just relating to people - like in the Lodger - I'm pretty sure he had no clue about half the words that came out people's mouths. No subtelty when it comes to everyday human relationships - it's fantastic.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emmett said…
heart
I agree! Matt Smith is amazing <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu totaldramafan96 said…
heart
I adore Matt Smith <3 Best actor to play The Doctor ever. C:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu willhay said…
angry
i think matt smith is the third worst doctor of all time after colin baker +syvester mccoy.i cannot wait for him to go
lebih dari setahun yang lalu willhay said…
smile
the five best doctors are as follows patrick troughton,jon pertwee,tom baker,william hartnil.david tennant
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ahthen said…
Matt Smith is a great actor but I think he gets some of the WORST writing and character development associated with his doctor.

Oh and note: Colin Baker wasn't that bad it was again the writing that fucked him up.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DW_girl said…
heart
I love Matt Smith! Hes my 2nd favourite doctor behind Tennant. I don't want him to go, i'm really attched to him now as the doctor.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ahthen said…
As every Tennant fan girl was attached when he left the show, now you Smith fans understand.

And the new (and hopefully last) Doctor will bring in a bunch of new and more annoying fans into Doctor Who as well.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ttammie said…
heart
Matt Smith is my doctor and I think he is amazing. I am going to be so sad when he regenerates. I don't want him to go and I wish he could be on for more than 3 seasons. I understand how the Tennant fan base feels, because Tennant was a very good doctor, but I love Matt Smith more.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu simpleplan said…
He a great Doctor X3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SELI-chan said…
All the doctors are good doctors- the writing is what messes them up