putri disney Fanpop's favorit disney Princesses 2019! [CLOSED]

MaidofOrleans posted on Aug 15, 2019 at 12:59AM
All right guys - let's do this! This was something I wanted to do before going on hiatus, and I saw a wall post recently that someone was hoping this would be organized, so I thought I'd better take my chance! I want to do things a little differently this time around though...

You will not be submitting your favorite Disney Princess list. Please don't, I won't accept it.

Instead, please rate each of the Disney Princesses on a scale of 1-20. 20 = love; 10 = neutral or mixed feelings; 1 = hate

I want to do it this way because I think it will be a more accurate reflection of what we collectively think of the DPs. I think we can all agree that we love whoever's at the top of our lists, but opinions on people's least favorite princesses can widely vary. Some people hate their least favorite, others are neutral toward her, and some even like their least favorite, they just prefer the others. Also, this allows people who don't have a favorites list to participate, and allows people to list ties between princesses. I'm doing a scale of 1-20 rather than 1-10 because it allows for a bit more nuance.

Rules:
1. You must rate each of the 12 official Disney Princess, including Moana.
2. Ratings for Anna, Elsa, or any other unofficial princesses will not be counted.
3. You may assign the same rating to multiple princesses, i.e. ties are allowed.
4. Comments/explanations are greatly appreciated for use in the culminating article but are not required.

I remember past collaborative articles where users signed up to make headers for each of the princesses, and I'd like to do that here. If you'd like to make a header image for a princess just reply to the forum saying who you'd like to be assigned to. You can sign up for up to 3 princesses. Headers will be assigned on a first come first served basis. Your header will be credited to you in the culminating article.

Header Images:
[x] Snow White - cruella (completed)
[x] Cinderella - cruella (completed)
[x] Aurora - Swanpride (completed)
[x] Ariel - tiffany88 (completed)
[ ] Belle
[x] Jasmine - tiffany88 (completed)
[x] Pocahontas - tiffany88 (completed)
[x] Mulan - Swanpride (completed)
[x] Tiana - cruella (completed)
[x] Rapunzel - Swanpride (completed)
[ ] Merida
[x] Moana - KataraLover (completed)

[x] indicates a header has already been assigned to someone.

Due date for all DP rankings and header images is 9/14!

Here are some past articles if you're new, or if you just want to take a walk down memory lane:
link
link

Was there one for 2017? I couldn't find one... If so please let me know and I'll add it above.

I haven't decided yet how I will calculate results. Results will be determined either by the median score for each princess or total combined score for each princess. Not sure which would be better. Open to suggestions. :)
last edited on Sep 15, 2019 at 11:00PM

putri disney 35 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...