putri disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

putri disney 8127 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 8127

lebih dari setahun yang lalu prussiaducky said…
So I live in an area where a lot of Italian's (and Irish) live, so this state is PRETTY well known for it's pizza. Like the North End of Boston is where Italian cuisine is AT. I love the pizza here, it is made with love and sincerity, and is made right in front of you. Although there is a pizza place like every block or sometimes like five pizza places every block.

Then there is my dad's pizza like AW YEA I just ate some :)

Same question
MacytheStrange commented…
I used to live around there! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
prussiaducky commented…
WAH ARE anda CEREAL AND anda NEVER DROPPED IN TO SAY HI!? Much anger lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Flutey_Girl96 said…
Home-made pizza. Definitely. Not as oily/greasy as fast-food pizza, and you can choose exactly what you want to have on it and how much.

What's your favourite flavour potato chip/crisp?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
Probably BBQ. There are so many other good ones out there as well.

Name something odd about yourself.
If my surname were to start with D, my initials would spell NERD (which I find ironic, because I am quite a nerd).
Sometimes, when I get relaxed enough, I can crack my back just by breathing in deeply.

Same question
mhs1025 commented…
I can do the same thing! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I can bend my middle finger all the way back to my wrist.

Same question.
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
My friend can do that with her index finger. I've known her for five years and it still weirds me out and makes me a bit weak at the knees. I hate seeing that sort of stuff lebih dari setahun yang lalu
mhs1025 commented…
So can I with that finger as well. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
prussiaducky commented…
ME TOO YES! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Awinitarose said…
I sometimes use movie quotes mixed in with what I say.

If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
I'm fine the way it is.

Do you like kimchi (Korean equivalent of a sushi)?
Oh god no! I hate sushi!

Do you like sushi?
dclairmont commented…
SUSHI IS MY LIFE lebih dari setahun yang lalu
rosemina commented…
I hate sushi too. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
prussiaducky commented…
Dylan anda have a dead cat for taste buds and YES ROSA anda ARE MT BEST FRIEND NOW *pushes Maisie off of best friend seat* anda can sit right here besides me aww yea lebih dari setahun yang lalu
rosemina commented…
YAY it's the time of my LIIIIIFE lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu disneygirl7 said…
Yes! Japanese food all the way :D

Candy or cookies?
Probably cookies. Homemade cookies, that is.

If you had the opportunity to put Anna and Elsa in a Hogwarts house, which ones would they be?
Mongoose09 commented…
Great question! Elsa shares traits with literally all houses but I'd say Ravenclaw/Slytherin and Anna I'd say Gryffindor/Hufflepuff lebih dari setahun yang lalu
prussiaducky commented…
Elsa is DEFINITELY a slytherin, and I could explain my reasons in a huge article. I cinta Elsa so much, but she very much reminds of Malfoy. For many reasons. Anna is very MUCH a gryffindor lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CRaZy_rawR said…
I have never read, watched, or understood Harry Potter.

Have you ever left your country?
MalloMar commented…
Same! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
prussiaducky commented…
Not gonna force it on you, but it is a GREAT book seires! anda should definitely give it try guys!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MacytheStrange said…
I spent the majority of my life outside my country, and I've been a lot of places!

Who will you spend Christmas with?
dclairmont commented…
I've never been out of the USA D: lebih dari setahun yang lalu
prussiaducky commented…
^ imbecile lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I spend Christmas Day with my dad and his family, and I spend Boxing Day with my mum and her family. Surrounding days are spent with various other family members.

Same question
My friends and family

Do you like Manga?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MalloMar said…
I did crazily 5 years ago. Now, I'm neutral about it.

How many windows are in the room you are currently in? (Unless of course, you're outside)
One. But there is also a glass door leading on to my balcony, where I pose dramatically and let my flowing black hair fly in the wind while fluorescent leaves surround me!

...kidding, my balcony is tiny and covered with potted plants, my hair is short and red, and I wouldn't pose dramatically for all the tea in China.

Do you like small marshmallows or big marshmallows?
prussiaducky commented…
I'd pay like two whole dollars to see anda do that no joke lebih dari setahun yang lalu
MacytheStrange commented…
If it's in two dollar bill form I'll take it! Just kidding, I'm so clumsy I'll probably fall off the balcony attempting a Pocahontas pose. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Oh, so you want to know more about me? Well *puffs apple cigar* it happened many a year ago
*1920s New York City back drop* I was out, how do you say, giving some needy people some enlightenment while all of a sudden the marshmallow god came before me.
"REPENT." he said thrice, each time I said "DAFUQ?!"
"DRUG DEALING IS NOT THE WAY OF LIFE" he boomed.
I cowered in fear, but he explained:
"THE ROAD OF TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT IS THROUG THOSE GATES"
I looked before me, and there it was...a yellow brick road.
"We're not in New York City anymore" I said to my drug stash wanting so desperately to be sold.
And there the journey started.

Same question
prussiaducky commented…
In all seriousness I BARELY eat marshmallows. All of the companies use pork enzymes, and I don't eat anything related to pork at all. The marshmallows that have beef atau ikan enzymes are SO expensive, and I am not wasting my parent's money on marshmallows when it can go to charity. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shanyuisboss said…
Like prussia, I don't eat anything with pork so I rarely eat marshmallows. But when I do, it's the big ones. I LOVE MARSHMALLOWS!!!!!!!

Sour candy or chocolate?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rosemina said…
We do not have this product in my country . From pictures I've seen I guess I wouldn't like it even if I tried it.

Is there any product your country / county is famous for?
prussiaducky commented…
Wait no marshmallows in your country omg? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
rosemina commented…
Yeah, we don't like marshmallows, candies and such stuff very much. Crazy nation perhaps. But we cinta anything with cokelat AND HONEY YUM lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Aliyah- YES MUCH SOUR CANDY SOUR CANDY FOREVER SOUR CANDY MY LIFE MUCH SOUR

Rosa- Yeah, the product of true beauty that was then interpreted into me GO FIGURE :D

Same question as Aliyah AND Rosa muwahah
Chocolate! Dark chocolate especially. Sour candy is a'ight by me too though.

If you were an inanimate object, what would you be?
prussiaducky commented…
But what if anda were already an inanimate object? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Ah! Three questions, much confused! 0.o
Me: A book. Duh.
Rosa: Fish I guess...
Already answered shanyu's up there...

Are you allergic to anything?
I am allergic to plants and pollen, but the symptoms are now mild compared to my childhood's. So I've picked the perfect profession for me. I study Biology and this includes a lot of Botanology. I still remember the University trip last spring. We had to pick many plant species into the woods for our plant classification project. I had been scratching my skin for 4 months!

Is there any vacation you'd like to forget?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LibelluleBleu said…
Yes, when I was about 8 I was in a summer camp for two weeks, everyone were older than me I didn't have any friends and every night I cried in my bed

Same question
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princecatcher93 said…
My families trip to Disney World. They killed the magic and I don't think Mickey was us to come back...I yelled at them when we got to the camper and sobbed for hours.

Same Question
Let's just say I did not see a whole new world on that carpet ride...I saw a bunch of throw up

Any weird habits?
I pull out my eyebrows, I think it's some sort of condition actually, right now my eyebrows are basically nonexistent.

Same question.
dee389 commented…
Yucks!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
prussiaducky commented…
It's not gross :/ and it's mean to say ya yucky lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I begin to pull on my hair and curl it around alot when I am nervous. I wouldn't say it's that wierd but whatever.

Have you ever met or talked on the phone to a famous person like a celebrity? If not, what was the closest thing to doing that?
I have met a few of famous people! I live near boston, and my dad owns a taxi business and I often just tag along and keep an eye out for celebrities, and we met Will Ferrell last year!!! I was freaking out and took a picture with him (there was this huge crowd to push through but it was worth it) :) my dad met a bunch though. I also met Ted Kennedy (RIP) and a few sportsmen

Like Boston is where a lot of famous people are shooting movies these days :)

Do you like to eat sunflower seeds?
rosemina commented…
OMG I cinta Will Ferrell he's so funny! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Yes, many years ago and I stop eating it.

Do you believe that vampires live in Romania???
Do vampires live in general? :P

I do not believe in such fantastic creatures, but the truth is that I'm in love with the vampires and I do mean the traditional and classical ones aka all the Transylvanian ones! (VLAD TEPES the Impaler=DRACULA FTW!!!!!) My icon proves it.

Which is more fascinating? A vampire or a werewolf?
I can't decide. They're both equally fascinating to me, in their original mythical versions (not Stephanie Meyer's versions). What would happen if one were to bite the other? I'd love to know that

Same question
I don't find any of those fascinating at all.

Have you waken in the middle of the night and found yourself wanting to do something? (I.E. watch a movie.)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MalloMar said…
OH, YEAH! All the time. It's usually the urge to draw or color. I never feel like drawing when I have the time to, but at the most random/inconvenient times I feel artsy....

So I'm in school right now, on Fanpop. Probably looking happier than the average student writing an 8 page paper....Have you ever played around online at school?
Oh yes! Definitely! When I started PSEO, I took going to collage as a joke and used to sometimes play around online. It did not pay off later though.....

What type of voice is your favorite? I know I really love the very clear high voices.
Deep and low pitched.

Which princess has the best speaking voice in your opinion?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dclairmont said…
Jasmine <3 Closely followed behind Aurora, Snow White, and Rapunzel.

Same question
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princecatcher93 said…
Tiana followed by a tie for second of Merida, Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Elsa and Olaf (; all have amazing voice.

Which Disney Character do you act the most alike?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MaidofOrleans said…
It really depends on my mood. When I'm hyper I'm a lot like Rapunzel, but I can definitely be more reserved like Aurora.

What's the longest period of time you've gone without coming on fanpop after you joined?
2 months.

What types of DPs are your least favorite?
Hmmm...the bland boring types that bring nothing new to the plate ahempocahontasahem
No offense I just REALLY find Pocahontas boring and pretty generic

Do you like your username?
dee389 commented…
Totally!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
shanyuisboss commented…
Pocahontas is not boring, she's really underrated. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MaidofOrleans said…
I love my username hehe.

Same question!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Silverrose1991 said…
Yes, I love it!

Who is the best role model out of the DP's?
I think Cinderella is a really good role model, but I also think they are all role models in their own right. They can all be role models for different people.

Same question
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mongoose09 said…
Same answer as you. :) They all are in their own unique ways, but I think Cinderella because she shows that good things will come if you're patient and have faith in yourself. Or Tiana because she works hard for her dream.

If you had to only add Elsa OR Anna to the lineup, who would you add?
Dunno really, they're amazing.......so I guess both!!!

Have you been to Munich, Bavaria, Germany?
I have never even been to the Northern Hemisphere, let alone Germany.

Have you ever heard one of your friends speak in a different language?
I don't really have any friends. But I speak another language (Japanese) and when I lived there all the kids spoke no English, just Japanese. They all hated me though, but that's the closest thing to your question.

How many continents have you been to?
Only to Europe and Asia (I live in the latter, FYI)!

Do you like Baroness Elsa from the Sound of Music? (BTW, Eleanor Parker who played her had passed away!)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LibelluleBleu said…
Two: Europe and Africa

Same question