putri disney Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

putri disney 1584 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1584

lebih dari setahun yang lalu dee389 said…
Eugene: I thought she was an ordinary girl, then later I heard it from other people that she's the lost princess.

Shang: Does it bother you that whenever you think about your dad?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheCrystalRing said…
Shang: "Umm, I rather not answer that...*sob*...

Belle, do you only read fairy tales? Or do you read something different, too?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophy22 said…
belle:" i read all types of books fariytales,drama,fiction,nonfiction that opens my mind to dream in big ":D

rapunzel now that you are out of the tower what is your biggest fear?
Rapunzel: DEFINITELY MOTHER GOTHEL'S GHOST!!!

Snow White: Is Captain Shang teaching you Kung Fu?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PrincessLD said…
No, because I dont want to learn it. Is so dangerous, and violent.

All Disney Princesses, what do you think about the new princess, Rapunzel and her husband, Eugene?
DP: They're amazing, down to earth people!

Mulan: Do you sometimes fight with Shang whenever you don't agree with something?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katiemac620 said…
Ocasionally, but it's a verbal fight not a physical fight

Ariel: is your hair it's natural color or was it dyed?
Ariel: I was born with red hair.

To all the Princesses: Did you all participate in a genuine Masquerade party in Venice with your princes? Is it nice?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 3xZ said…
Yes, and it's really nice!

Max (both the dog and the horse), do you have a girl now?
Max: Ewwww, no!

To all the DP: Do you all listen to gospel music?
occasionally but not often although, jasmine seems to love it

Eric: what is it that you love most about Ariel?
I love her amazing voice! But also her kidness!

To all DP, what events you make to get together, and what are the things that do you? (Parties, balls?)
DP: Well, it's holiday parties, because we want to get to know each other better. We would like to organise more parties in the near future, because as mention earlier, we like to meet new people and princesses alike too!

Jasmine: Do you like watching horror movies?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LightningRed said…
No, I prefer romantic movies.

Mulan, can you cook?
Mulan: Well, yeah but my cooking may take sometime, thank goodness that Tiana is teaching me!

Princess Aurora: Are you interested in Astronomy too?
Disney Prince:Ummm....why would we want to talk about that? Not right in front of our girls! Okay?

Ariel: Do you like collecting stamps?
Yes, I love because they are so small and pretty.

Jasmine, ho w do you figure out that Prince Ali, was the boy in the market place?
Jasmine: Well, I'm very observant princess.

Prince Phillip: How do you stay fit?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shiluoih said…
Prince Phillip: Every morning I'm running 10 times around the castle.

Snow White, where did you lern how to cook?
I learned to cook in the palace. To get delicious food, I must cook for myself and I experimented.

Aladdin, do you still meet the Genie often after he's free?
Sure. Sometimes he feels alone and come to visit Jasmine, Abu, Iago and me. I always have funnwith him. He surely is a friend.

Belle, after how much time do you marry Prince Adam, and how was it?
Belle: It was a simple wedding and it was ok.

to all the DP: Do you all watch the Harry Potter series?
Not really. Is so much fictional.

To all DP, why your princes weren't in Rapunzel Coronation?
DP: Well, they are having a party somewhere else!

to all DP: Have you all met Pope Benedict at Vatican?
Yes, we have the priviledgeto met the highness. He treated us really well. We have so much respect for him.

Tiana, how did you figure out that you were in love with Naveen?
Tiana: Magic!

Prince Aurora: How do you feel when the last dance from Belle's movie is mirrored to yours?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chesire said…
Aurora: "I feel it's an honor for another princess to have a similar dance as ours."

Aladdin, have you ever been in a life-threatening situation because of your robbery?
Aladdin: Well, in a similiar way like Flynn. But, like Jasmine I dislike Razoul too.

To all the DP: Do you all like Prague?
Yes. It is a beautiful city. Every place looks so magical

Eugene, how did you find that you were in love with Rapunzel? What did you like about her?
The lantern scene, she's amazing and has a great attitude!

Cinderella: Do you like Golden Retriever?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu starlight77 said…
Eugene: Well it probably started when we were at the campfire. She just seemed so real and amazing. I think I fell more in love with her when I showed her the kingdom and the laterns. I just loved her energy and enthusiasm about everything.

Snow White: Did you get your happily ever after with your Prince in his castle?
Of course. He's my dream-prince.

Rapunzel, what do you like most from your magical hair? Very long, very strong, can heal, glowing,........?
Rapunzel :I love that it helps me in everything I need. Remember how I tied Eugene and help me and Eugene to escape from the guards.

Cinderella: I really love the Golden Retriever. But I love Bruno and I know that Bruno will get jeaulous if i get another dog.

Rapunzel, how did you get your long hair after Eugene cut it? Do Eugene like that you have your long blond hair again?
Snow White: It was amazing, my parents in laws are friendly and kind hearted people!

Rapunzel: Nah, he doesn't mind. At least he did something right!

Princess Aurora: Do you like collecting coins?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SweetPea2007 said…
dee389 the Snow White question was already awnsered....stick to only awnsering the questions above you, unless you see one that has been skipped (then you can awnser more then one)

Princess Aurora: I am way to busy learning how to run a kingdom, getting princess lessons, spending time with my parents, and being with Phillip to collect coins! (giggle)

Tiana: Have you tried the fix Charloette up on any blind dates at your restraunt?
Tiana: Yes, well she's going with another prince, this time it's Prince Harry!!!

Cinderella: Have you met Queen Victoria?
Cinderella: Yes. One time, Charming and I went there to visit her. She is so nice. We spend good time with her.

Eugene and Rapunzel, where did you went for your honeymoon?

Eugene and Rapunzel: Went to Spain and Portugal, they are pretty!

Charlotte: How was your blind date with Prince Harry?
Rapunzel: We went to Jamaica and stayed at an awesome resort! It was so much fun...we went horseback riding, hiking, shopping, dancing, snorkeling, para-sailing, swimming....(deep breath and large grin) WE DID EVERYTHING! BEST DAY EVER!...(she is beaming and hopping up and down)...

Charlotte: It was nice but he just was not my type...oh well I guess the search is still on...(big grin and a wink)

sorry about that...I awnsered same time you did...

Shang have you thought about having kids with Mulan and if you did have some would you expect her to stay home with them or would you become a stay at home dad or would you get a nanny?
Shang: Stay home, of course.

To all the DP: When you were all watching Titanic in 3D, who freak out at the nude drawing of Kate Winslet?
DP: Snow White,Cinderella, and Rapunzel blushed a little, but then Jasmine and Ariel said they have posed like that too for a Artist and it was no big deal...after we got over our shock Tiana and Belle explained that there some beautiful classical paintings of nude women and that we should go to a museume and check them out...That movie is very old so seeing it in 3D was not the first time some of us had seen it....

Shang, when you say stay home do you mean Mulan or you? Are you saying you would expect her to give up her passion to take care of the kids or would you be willing to be supportive and be there for the kids while she pursued whatever she wanted?
I mean that Mulan stay home to take care the first years (Sure, I would help her), but if there is an opportunity that I can stay and she can go, I would stay and let her go to do the job. After some years, when they can understand our job, we will work together and get a nanny. So you understand me?

Rapunzel's Parents, how is your relantioship with Eugene, now that he is your son in law? Because before he was the most wanted thief of Corona

Rapunzel's Parents: We sorta look down on him at first, but people tend to change in the end. Like Jean Valjean in Les Miserables!

DP: Did you all like watching musicals?
heart
We love to watch musicals. Everyone loves music especially Ariel.

DP. I know that everyone loves their own love story, but which one do you think is the most romantic?
DP: Well, everybody has their love story in different perspective but, it's definitely Belle's story because you can't a book by its cover and it's so true!

Mulan: Have you been to Korea?
Mulan: Not really. I been working here in China so much that I don't have time to visit Korea. But sure, I would love to visit Korea.

DP,I hear that Cinderella is the leader of the Disney Princess, is that true? If not, why and who is it?
DP: i don't think we have a leader and if we did it would mostlikely be cinderella or mulan.

Flounder: how did you meet ariel?
Flounder: I met Ariel one time that I was in danger. One shark was going to eat me, and as I was trying to escape,I get stuck between some plants. She saw that I was stuck and he help me escape from there. Since that time, we started to talk and became friends.

Cinderella and Prince Charming: How is your relantioship with the other Disney couples?
Cinderella and Prince Charming: Puppy love!!!!!

Belle: Do you miss your mother?
Belle: I was very young so I do not really miss her since I do not really remember having her in my life to begin with. But I did miss having a mother figure in my life and I wish there had been a woman to talk to about female things and to get womanly advice from...at least I have Mrs. Potts now. She is like the mother I never had!

Aladdin have you ever had an actual job and if not, why?