disney Females 3D Beautiful, Slender Girls

LightningRed posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 04:57PM
I read that Disney would make Rapunzel and Pixar's The Bear and the Bow, but they haven't yet been confirmed.

They're like princess stories! I wonder how the princesses will look like!

I hope they won't be like Colette or Ellie. They're nice but they're not princess-like beautiful.

I want to see a 3D beautiful-bodied girl. Like well, what will Belle or Pocahontas look like in 3D?

I don't want to see 3D princesses look like ugly Tinker Bell (though she's ugly in 2D Peter Pan) hehe. Or making Pooh in 3D! Horrid!
 I read that disney would make Rapunzel and Pixar's The beruang and the Bow, but they haven't yet been co

disney Females 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vroly05 said…
cloudy
Now you see Rapunzel and I think she is kinda pretty and slender. Well she is 3D! But what do you think about Rapunzel? Pretty or funny?

What about Penny (Bolt)? She's not that ugly but she's not a princess.
 Now anda see Rapunzel and I think she is kinda pretty and slender. Well she is 3D! But what do anda thi
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LightningRed said…
Rapunzel is not beautiful only sometimes looks okay. Penny is good-looking too, but she and Rapunzel are not as pretty as Ariel, Belle, Snow White, or Aurora.
big smile
I don't know. I think Disney make Tangled is not the type of serious movie, like Pocahontas or Tiana. But still I think she's quite pretty for 3D.

Or maybe we should wait The Bear and the Bow/Brave?
 I don't know. I think disney make tangled is not the type of serious movie, like Pocahontas atau Tiana.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rapunzel_flynn said…
heart
i think that rapunzel is the most prettiest princess ever made even if she was in 2d she's soo cool!!!
 i think that rapunzel is the most prettiest princess ever made even if she was in 2d she's soo cool!!
smile
Now we have already seen many Brave trailers, and I see that Merida is pretty too, even prettier than Rapunzel, according to my opinion. What do you think?
 Now we have already seen many brave trailers, and I see that Merida is pretty too, even prettier than
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LightningRed said…
Agree. I think she's prettier than Rapunzel.

But too bad according to the wikipedia, she's the one who turns her mother into a bear???? I wonder why Disney really likes turning human into a bear, such as Kenai in Brother Bear.