digimon tamers Digimon tamers rp

dargox posted on May 14, 2012 at 04:41PM
Ok this a rp base off the show but you make your own character to play with their own digimon partner.

Character info:

Name:
Personality:
Height:
Weight:
Clothes:
Digimon:
Bio:

digimon tamers 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Zalon Akimine
Personality: Treats people nicely,
Height: 5'2
Weight: 140lbs
Clothes: Fingerless gloves, black jacket with white shirt. And black pants, with White and black sneakers, along with a watch.
Digimon: Venzamon. Evolved to champion: Xenomon, it's as far as we got.
Bio: Zalon and Venzamon met in a forest, when Venzamon was a Vaomon, Zalon saw him in danger and got him to safety. It was sometime after that, his digivice appeared to him. He couldn't take Vaomon to his house because his parents would freak.
(I'm gonna have fun with this, I can tell.)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dargox said…
(hey ghost, nice for you to join, now here's my guy)

Name: Dex takumi
Personality: strong will, and nice.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lb.
Clothes: black boots, blue jeans, red t-shirt, black leather jacket with yellow&white on the sleeve, and black fighting gloves.
Digimon: black agumon
Bio: dex met his digimon, black agumon the day after he bought the card game reader and slashing a odd blue card thinking it was a upgrade for the reader but instead it transforms the card reader into a black&red digivice.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dargox said…
Dex in a digital field battling a bad gurumon with black agumon. "AGUMON, PICK UP THE SPEED!!" dex slashed a speed power card. "DIGI-MODIFY, HYPER SPEED...ACTIVE!!!"

"alright, I feel the need for speed!! Dino claw!!" black agumon in a brust of speed takes down gurumon.
(glad to be here, I love digimon, I even somehow came up with an original digimon)
*Venzamon and Zalon in another digital field*
Zalon: Well, this is the second time I know what to do. Digi-Modify, Tribute of the dark activate.
*Digivolution*
Venzamon: Venzamon, Digivolve to... Xenomon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misshedgehog said…
can i join