detektif conan Kaito Kid

Kudou_Shinichi posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 02:42PM
What is your opinion about Kid, even he is a nice guy, but he is also a theft.

detektif conan 17 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sundaelala said…
Hmm.. Kaito Kid. Though a bit of perv, he's very funny. Haha And I love himmm :))

One quote I like from him,
"A thief lives by stealing, and don't mind me if I steal your heart." Whaha~
He said that to Ran in Movie 14. <3
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bewwlkaito said…
kaito kid is perfect in my eyes^^ i love him sooo much:D but i don't want he with ran, i agree he wit aoko, (shinichi with ran or sherry) can't be change! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sundaelala said…
And it's Shinichi with Ran too :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ayimaj said…
Actually, his reason for stealing is reasonable. To lure out the people who killed his father and find the Pandora gem. He's cool, smart, and fantastic!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu panwen said…
i love kaito~ he's just so great! he's not evil though he steals, he only steals stuff from bad ppl and he's clever~ link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ai4869 said…
smile
if kaito kid didn't steal and wasn't a pervert, I would've said he's perfect;... but he's still my favorite anime guy
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misk1234 said…
heart
Shinichi is with ran not with sherry. Shinichi and ran look cute together. ^_^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu soaring_heart said…
heart
he is so Awesome he is definitely my favorite character really he is sooo cool and he steals for a very good reason and returns what he steals so he is not that bad
 he is so Awesome he is definitely my favorit character really he is sooo cool and he steals for a v
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MCHopnPop said…
I think Kid-senpai is a rather mysterious character,he's a thief,but that's just what he does and that's why his name is Kaito/Phantom Thief,he's also a master of disguise also,which I think is pretty also,he pulled off posing as I believe Sonoko-chan's father as well as Ran-chan (for a while),I think he's awesome!:)
 I think Kid-senpai is a rather mysterious character,he's a thief,but that's just what he does and tha
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Okuni said…
laugh
Do you even need to ask?! Kaito-kun's AWESOME!!!!!!! I honestly prefer Shinichi-kun(especially now since my new boyfriend's so like him) but Kaito-kun is definitely the closest to number one besides him. I find the fact that he's a thief cool, I mean, it's an anime/manga! And he's so perfect at disguise and magic tricks! He's amazing!!!!! Still, I would probably like him even more if he didn't do things like try and touch Ran's butt...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RosalynCabenson said…
I love him! he so cool and funny. and a magican and cute and...I could go on liek that for a long time haha
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Yagami003 said…
If you're asking me, 2 words describes Kaito KID: LEGENDARY, AWESOME.
But, let me tell you one thing: I hate PERVERTED KUROBA-KUN!!! He's ANNOYING ME SO MUCH!
Oh, by the way, my brother said that he wants neither the following to be his father:
1. Yuusaku Kudo
2. Toichi Kuroba
3. Kudo Shinichi
4. Kaito Kuroba/ Kaito KID.
 If you're asking me, 2 words describes Kaito KID: LEGENDARY, AWESOME. But, let me tell anda one thin
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RoughSketch said…
He is okay, quite meh, but not bad.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sam71 said…
laugh
i like kaito very much...he is very good and smart... and even he is a thief.., there's a reason for it...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RedkaitoKid1412 said…
Please like my fan page..Thank you.. link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princess989898 said…
Agree I love him because he smart and funny but my heart can change I don't know why I love shinichi so much :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saijou_Himitsu said…
A thief is still a criminal, even if his reason for stealing is reasonable. Because, stealing and theft are unforgivable crimes.

-Himitsu Saijou, when Shinra Kudo asks him why is he (Himitsu) so obsessed in capturing Black Diamond
(Reference from my novel, ’Himitsu no Shinjitsu’)
( And yes, Himisu Saijou was named after me and Shinra Kudo is Yagami’s character there.)