detektif conan DETECTIVE______ (Main character:Hattori Heiji)

Yagami003 posted on Oct 23, 2012 at 12:23PM
Around the Detective Conan fan world, I recceived a very weird letter from a Detective Conan friend of mine. Her name is Rachel. She asked me if Hattori changed palaces with Kudo, what will be his alias. I was really in a big trouble because, I wasn't able to reply her for 9-10 days and, she's still waiting for my reply. Oh, no! Here's the plan!

I challenge you to think of a good alias name for shrunken Hattori Heiji. If your alias wins, oh, wait, you're not familiar about me, do you? Heheh. Sorry. I guess there'll be no prize, then. Then again, THINK ABOUT IT!

GAME, START!

detektif conan 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sam71 said…
smile
KAZUHIKO
KEN'ICHI
MAKOTO
SATOSHI
I LIKE THESE NAMES...
HOPE IT'LL HELP...
Shin111 commented…
Akechi!A-KE-CHI! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Yagami003 said…
Hmm...I like the Kazuhiko alias...But, what about the last name...?
Shin111 commented…
Akechi!!!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
uehara , kasai , yoshida , kato , torishima , tamura ,.. yamaguchi , asai.. and many others , u can search on google if the names above , u don't like..
Shin111 commented…
Yamamoto sounds good lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Yagami003 said…
Kazuhiko...Torishima! Ah! Sou ya, sou ya! Sore ya! It's Kazuhiko Torishima! Sankyuu, sam17. (Thank you, sam17.)
Shin111 commented…
Not so good,Akechi Yamamoto is better lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Shin111 commented…
Sa-chan's choice for me is somewhat not good lebih dari setahun yang lalu
smirk
i am glad ... welcome
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shin111 said…
Akechi Yamamoto sounds good no the best alias for heiji naze? (why?) because it's the first thing I though of when I though of him as the main character oh yeah I forgot 1 thing,almost.Akechi is from Edogawa Ranpo's Kogoro Akechi and Yamamoto is from Kansuke Yamamoto remember Kansuke Yamato? his name comes from it cool right
Shin111 commented…
minna..... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Shin111 commented…
:( lebih dari setahun yang lalu