detektif conan Who do anda think is sera masumi ? U have to answer it before they tampil it in komik jepang !!!

zainab_me posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 06:54PM
we saw in manga a detective girl called Sera who transfers into Ran and Sonoko's high school class.
and she's investigating about Conan/shinichi and maybe haibara too .
Conan says he maybe saw her before and he does not feel that she has a bad intention.
( and I do not trust conan's feeling so much , remember his feeling about borbon " okiya subaru" )
and FBI get suspicion about her and everyone read the manga saw how James Black's face features changed the moment he saw her pic .
so now what you guys think about her ???
 we saw in komik jepang a detective girl called Sera who transfers into Ran and Sonoko's high school class. a

detektif conan 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zainab_me said…
hmmm
I think she maybe Akai's sister
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RainLove1234 said…
hmmm
^me too. She looks so much like Akai.
...but at the same time, it seems a little too obvious...(Aoyama-Sensei never goes for the obvious...) maybe there is something (else) about her...
I'm hoping that she does NOT work for the Organization...she's seems like too nice of a character.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zainab_me said…
mischievous
you maybe right!!
but you know I hope she isn't another rival for Ran's love to Shinichi ...cause sometimes her talking to Ran is weird , saying things like " you are a rough rival " .
and it'll be like " three girls love Shinichi " That is just too much complicated relationship !!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kaitogirl said…
meh
I feel that she is a normal girl but suddenly her brother/akai desipeert and she want to now the truth but when she started to search she found that Conan was so close to akai so she searched and when she found him she want to be close to ran so she could ask Conan ??????

And that will be secret just if Gosho aoyama sayit

Excuse me if there is anything wrong word because I don't now how to wright English so hontony semasen
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu James1R1Mori said…
Here is a curve ball She IS the leader of the organization?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yuklid123 said…
^for me, subaro is more likely to be the Organization leader and the dark guy is borbon and as for sera, same goes with others, she is an CIA that is close to Akai, but there is an episode where in Sera noticed Akai and Akai Hide, maybe he doesnt want yet to be revealed but Sera give a devilish grin :) very much excited :))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu REVERSExCURSE said…
From what I've gathered, she isn't only Akai's younger sister but also has some kind of one-sided crush on Shinichi because if you notice the girl in the OP they have similar features if not only longer hair. Subara is Akai in disguise. And Mouri's new "apprentice" is obviously Bourbon from the Black Organization.
Hope that helped!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yassein said…
i think she is accually Hondo Isaki