David Cook Hello kue, cookie :D

hOlLy_HoRiFiC posted on Mar 07, 2008 at 08:51PM
Hehe hello everyone I'm Holly. Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all of Davids cookies..or fan lol I call myself Davids cookie <333 love that guy alot and I'm almost certain he can totally be this years American Idol :DDD <333

David Cook 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pinkmad17 said…
Hey! I love it David's Cookie it's awesome. I've always watched American Idol when we get the re-runs in the UK but wasn't really watching it that much this year although it was on. Then this gorgeous guy came on with guitar and sang Hello. Once i'd composed my self I found out he was David Cook. Now i'm in love. He's amazing. I've lost count how many times i've watched the video on YouTube and listened to the song on Myspace! Theres so so much support for him it's amazing. I really hope he wins! x
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ilovehinder said…
i love him. i first found out about him because hes friends with james hart, the lead singer of eighteen visions, but i looked up some vids on youtube and hes amazing.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jools said…
I just want him to make it to the final round so I can watch him every week. If he were to be voted off before the last week it would be devistating for me. As it is, I'm already going through "Cookie Withdrawl" just thinking about the last show at the end of May. I look forward to watching him perform every week. I love when Tuesday rolls around! This is the first contestant on AI that's captured my imagination and my attention to this degree. David Cook rocks.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu superchipmunk said…
Yes, David is unbelievably talented. If I was half as good a singer as he was I would be thrilled. If he doesn't win I'll cry myself to sleep at night for a long time. He deserves to win and he's the best! :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Juliacrazii123 said…
David is UNBEWIEVABLE lol

i also called him david cookies and go...archies angel if u cant take the heat dont be in the kitchen..cause we are cooking cookies!BURNNN lol haha

i dont think he will win cause all young girls (not me!) think he is HOT HOT HOT (not me..)
hes a figgit anywayssss just like most of the seasons second and third place always goWAY further then the winner!

Ex.Clay Akian.
Ex.Chris daughtry.
Ex.who is taylor swift again?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CrimsonKitty said…
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bioguy said…
Yes, he had me at Hello too. That performance showed off his originality, his sex appeal and his voice. He was interesting to watch from the beginning, but Lionel Ritchie should kiss his feet in appreciation for the new life he gave that song. From that night on I was in David's corner.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CrimsonKitty said…
Hahaha. I think I was a David Cook fan from "Happy Together" because it was so different and he made it awesome but I didn't become exclusively Cook until 'Hello'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu halswan said…
hehe love it "David's cookie" :D....yes he did have me at "hello":P I never was really interested in AI but when i heard David Cook i became obssed I was always up in my room and had the T.V on half an hour before the show was on because i didn't want to miss it :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu faninphx said…
Cookie Man Cookie Man
You got the 'cutes'
Cookie Man Cookie Man
What size are those BOOTS!!!

Startin' to really dig those boots!!!
Every photo he's in the BOOTS!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu curiouscat said…
didn't even notice him much in the early parts of AI, until he sang (guess what?) "hello". that song was a bit cheesy, he made it sound cooler! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iluvvdavidcook said…
I have luvved him since the auditions and he is the most awesome, hottest singer on the face of the earth!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gyjkg said…
hi david cookie is sooooooooo cute...