Danny Gokey puncak, atas 7 Song Choice Options

BeSafe posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 04:47AM
“Songs from the Cinema”
In other words, Hollywood Night. Along with Jennifer Hudson, Miley Cyrus and one of my favorites Quentin Taratino, out top 7 will be performing movie soundtrack songs. This appears to be a very wide open theme.

What movie songs do you want to hear Adam Lambert, Anoop Desai, Danny Gokey, Allison Iraheta, Kris Allen, Matt Giraud and Lil Rounds sing?

Here’s a few suggestions:

Adam: A Whole New World (Aladdin) or Stayin Alive (Saturday Night Fever) or “When Doves Cry” (Purple Rain) or Anything from Jesus Christ Superstar
Kris: Live and Let Die (James Bond) or Iris(from City of Angels) or “Melt with You” from 50 First Dates
Danny: The Time of My Life (Dirty Dancing) or Tears In Heaven(Rush) or - “Power of Love” from Back to the Future
Anoop: Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany’s) or Can You Feel The Love Tonite (The Lion King) or “My Girl” from Father of the Bride
Lil: My Heart Will Go On (Titanic) or Lil-Lady Marmelade(from Moulin Rouge)
Matt: I Do It For You (Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves) or “Son of a Preacher Man” Pulp Fiction or “Your Song” from Moulin Rouge
Allison: That’s How You Know (Enchanted) (she could really rock with Demi Lovato’s Version from Disney Mania 6) or “Son of a Preacher Man”

*****************************************­***­***­
Courtesy of joesplaceblog.com

Danny Gokey 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BeSafe said…
So what do you think?! Personally I'm liking 'Tears in Heaven' it would be VERY moving if the sang that don't you think?!