Damon & Elena damon & elena fan forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10751-10800 of 14056

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Isabellaaa said…
YES I LOVE KATHRINE! HBIC FTW! haha...

No no i can just imagining dan being the type of dad that doesn't let you do anything as a teen... and georgina let's you do to much..

Well i talk on the brucas forum but it's pretty dead lately.. but it was my first forum i chatted on on fanpop (this was before i started the NS chat) and i love the girls.. then i talked a few times on the bangel spot but it's very dead there..
I also considered talking to the girls on the quick thread but idk.. so many of them are DS/NJ fans so yeah idk.. but maybe lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
worried
OMG Don't even get me started on the hate thing:(( I avoid the couples spot. i only go there to vote for them but the comments are painful to read:(

Yeah and I'm sick of hearing how DE fans are crazy because they win a lot of the picks. I will admit there were crazy fans a couple of months ago, but now there isn't. It's SO irritating!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mariafan said…
with georgia and inside(not sure how it called).. its kinda bad!
Nice to meet you too maria :)

Maybe when i get the time katie :P i barely have time for fanforum so idk lol.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laurik2007 said…
with who are they playing next?
Yeah and I'm sick of hearing how DE fans are crazy because they win a lot of the picks. I will admit there were crazy fans a couple of months ago, but now there isn't. It's SO irritating!

I agree and i'm also sick of hearing how they don't beong in the catagorie of TV-couples but in book-couples.. COME ON half of the DE fans never read the books and btw.. dair can be called a TV couple but not delena... BITE ME!
well i considered talking in the CB forum but that is dead and buried lol:)) maybe with season 4 coming....i dont get it there are over 5000 fans and no one's around:(

And also considered talking in the Quick forum
oh and in the TVD forum chat but that's also dead
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
dair can be called a TV couple but not delena... BITE ME!

you made me laugh
But seriously we will show them!!!
laugh
A lot of forums get dead easily LOL.

btw.. dair can be called a TV couple but not delena... BITE ME!

Exactly! It pisses me off.

You know I read a comment that said that said they aren't even a couple and that Elena loves Stefan, Stefan loves Elena. End of Story.

And this was coming from Bamon fans that love a ship that has 1% chance of happening? Also didn't they know the show is about a LOVE TRIANGLE so DE IS going to happen whether people like it or not?
well i considered talking in the CB forum but that is dead and buried lol:)) maybe with season 4 coming....i dont get it it was over 5000 fans and no one's around:(

And also considered talking in the Quick forum
oh and in the TVD forum chat but that's also dead

Yeah i noticed it's as dead as the DS forum lol. Yes i checked i was bored haha... Im determite to never let the NS one die! i opened it the first january of this year and we almost have 1500 pages :D so it won't die! btw laila who started this did it couse of the NS forum haha.. i promised her i'd stop by as soon as it started but it took me a long time before it happened hahah.

Yes i've also considered the TVD and the GG forum but not only are they pretty dead but i think it can get to much fanwar stuff so i'm like NAH
with who are they playing next?

u mean greece?

and as for the delena hate.. some ppl are really crazy.. every time i go to the tv couples spot i read some really crazy comments about DE and DE shippers :/
laugh
I joined the TVD one but I can never be bothered to go to that one. Only this one and vampire-diaries.net because that's where all my homeys from the cw boards are roflmao
you made me laugh
But seriously we will show them!!!

HEHE... yes we will! or DE WILL :D

Yes bamon can be called a TV couple but not DE.. and they will happen! what do you HONESTLY THINK THAT WRITERS DONT LISTEN TO FANS!!! i mean it's like GG.. in the books it was all about nair(and serenate) but on the show becouse of Chairs HUGE fanbase it's now about chair (and DNS) so the writers gotta listen to the DE fans aswell considering how many fans they have! they ARE the next chair bby!
You know I read a comment that said that said they aren't even a couple and that Elena loves Stefan, Stefan loves Elena. End of Story.

i read that comment too.. what's wrong with some ppl?!
Actually, Bamon fans always threaten to stop watching the show like there will only be 2 people watching if they aren't.

They also think the writers DO listen to their fans but only Bamon fans. I think they forget about DE's huge fanbase and that they have more fans than Bamon. Not to mention the fact that no one even heard of the pairing Bamon until they came onto the internet. I mean that was how it was for me anyway.
I for one, won't let this one die...even though i have limited time on internet[which sucks btw] but always try to be here

Oh and I tried to blend in in the Huddy spot but i was new and felt kinda unwelcomed and uncounftable:(
hmmm
That's how I felt on the Jate spot Lau ;/
Bamon...i honestly didn't think i would come to hate a couple this much[After Skate lol] and 90 % cuz of the fans!!!
Actually, Bamon fans always threaten to stop watching the show like there will only be 2 people watching if they aren't.

They also think the writers DO listen to their fans but only Bamon fans. I think they forget about DE's huge fanbase and that they have more fans than Bamon. Not to mention the fact that no one even heard of the pairing Bamon until they came onto the internet. I mean that was how it was for me anyway.

I'm LMFAO! seriously.. are they blind!? the writers can't possibly consider the opinions of so little fans.. they consider the big once...
laugh
Yeah, most of my hate is because of the fans. It makes me think I don't want Bamon to happen because then they will be happy LOL
Katie-to tell you a secret me too...i mean the Jate fans are great but they have there own world and know every little aspect of the storyline which i don't and i arrived late to that party;( but still go there to vote ans stuff and i completely adore Jate
Bamon...i honestly didn't think i would come to hate a couple this much and 90 % cuz of the fans!!!

same here! i have only meet one nice Bamon shipper (not on fanpop).. the others live in their own world where Bamon have chemistry etc.
laugh
I'm LMFAO! seriously.. are they blind!? the writers can't possibly consider the opinions of so little fans.. they consider the big once...

JP knows there are Bamon fans, she said in an interview, but in the interview she said that Bamon wasn't on the cards anytime soon and she also gave me the impression she was annoyed to be asked that question. I'm not the only one that noticed it either, a Bamon fan said in a comment under the video and lots of Delena fans XDD I feel like trying to find a psychologist to tell me XDD
Oh and I tried to blend in in the Huddy spot but i was new and felt kinda unwelcomed and uncounftable:(

I hate this.. when like there are the original fans and then they never care about new fans that wanna get to know them.. I hate when you first write on a forum couse you never know how the fans are..
In the brucas forum i was less scared couse dawn (livelovelaugh) told me they were really nice (we were friends from youtube) plus i knew mary there (sophialover) worshipped my NS videos HAHA.
And since i started the NS chat no one knew each other that much.. but it was a but nervous writing here but DEers are really noce hehe
kiss
Anyway girls, I unfortunately have to go now. I have boring work tomorrow ;/

Cyah and lets try and not let this thread die. :( BYE! :***
kiss
bye Katie!
JP knows there are Bamon fans, she said in an interview, but in the interview she said that Bamon wasn't on the cards anytime soon and she also gave me the impression she was annoyed to be asked that question. I'm not the only one that noticed it either, a Bamon fan said in a comment under the video and lots of Delena fans XDD I feel like trying to find a psychologist to tell me XDD
--------

THEY ACCUALLY ASKED THAT?! OMG...
i meabn NS fans have been around since forever (couse of the books and the pilot) and before NS even became a couple we had 1000 fans on fanpop so they had a bigger fanbase then bamon..
And the writers have NEVER been asked that question :P
obsessed bamon fans..
Bye katie <3
Night Katie:)

Yeah its awkward when your new:) Luckly here i was form the beginning and i love having new fans...people come and go only a few remain steady....I'm guessing the same thing happens in the ns forum...when your that obsessed with a couple you wanna chat with somebody about it...sadly that obsession sometimes fades and you leave that forum to join another one:(
sick
yes they are obsessed I'm afraid:(
Maria-what other forum chats did you join?
yeah... and since i started it i want to keep it active..
I'd never leave the SFCF (ns forum) even if my obsession fades.. just couse the girls there.. i mean of course we chat NS/blake&chace but only like 10% of the time is our convos only on NS.. most of the time we discuss life, funny stuff and just everthing :P you know we all share the intress of NS but we're also just friends (at least the original girls) so yeah 90% of our convos are us talking random shit with some hints of NS :P and and 30% out of those are not talking NS at all lol...
hm the taylor lautner one and the dead tvd forum..
big smile
but we're also just friends

Same here i feel like home and the girls are awesome and we can talk about anything....It's an awesome feeling...
the dead tvd forum..
you said it:)))
Yeah ik.. i think that's what forums sould be about.. Not just:
hi how are you?
How do you feel about___?
Did you see the amazing____scene?
I can't wait for more____scenes..
I gotta go now bye nice chatting..

____=whatever couple lol
kiss
lol your right:)

Speaking of going i really have to go its passed my bed time:)))

Talk Soon!!!

Bye Bye Girls
Yeah i gtg too :(

Bye <3
kiss
Byebye Lau :) and Bella!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sladkoto_anna said…
smile
hey hey:)
what's up!
big smile
hi Anna welcome!
smile
Welcome Anna!
big smile
Anyone online?
big smile
i am but idk for how long.. how are u?
big smile
I'm good... I had work today, but I got to go again tomorrow. Urghh lol. I just really want Season two to start NOW! lol

You?
big smile
im good! after a long sleep xD im just enjoying the last days without school and stuff!
crying
Yeah college starts up again for me this week.
sick
i don't wanna go back!!!! plus i have to study everything i did on tutors during summer cuz we'll write tests :/ and i don't remember a thing!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu myau said…
laugh
Hei.. anyone here?
big smile
anyone on:)