Damon & Elena damon & elena fan forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10001-10050 of 14056

lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
i was wondering,Katie..have you ever liked blair & chuck together? :P

Yeah I adored them in Season one... but then they started turning into crap in season two and were beyond bad in season three
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DeanandDamon said…
why do i never see ian or drew look alikes. i only see nasty ppl!!!! jensen ackles is up there but also matt bomer and jared leto!!!
laugh
I agree about Nina. She isn't the best actress in the world, but she has improved so much this season and I love how she can play two completely different parts very well. The fact we can see an obvious contrast is proof enough of her talent; plus she wouldn't have been employed if she couldn't act!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laurik2007 said…
Ian's deffo the best

And hate all the bashing Nina is getting:(
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
^^^rofl nasty people
that's funny sara...i've seen ian and drew look a likes LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Nibylandija said…
worried
hi Julia! :D

and who is insulting nina now? her acting skills have really grown! she amazing now!!! cant believe she used to be on degrassi.

IKR? some people just go crazy saying Nina ruins DE because of her acting and Ian does the best part himself, there is no eyesex in the dance scene and so go on.. ;/
laugh
I agree about Nina. She isn't the best actress in the world, but she has improved so much this season and I love how she can play two completely different parts very well. The fact we can see an obvious contrast is proof enough of her talent; plus she wouldn't have been employed if she couldn't act!

you took the words right out of my mouth!
I see some really weird freaky people in town scarying everyone... I don't think this is insulting but everyone calls them "Bible bashers"?
i remember replaying the porch scene and seeing how nina showed little nuances that she was katherine. the fact that she had to play katherine but also not give it away is incredible!
yes im surrounded by nasty looking ppl! life just isnt fair!
laugh
there is no eyesex in the dance scene and so go on..

That must be why the media constantly critises Stelena and compliments Delena, including their eye sex... oh and why DE have more fans roflmao
sad
Yeah I adored them in Season one... but then they started turning into crap in season two and were beyond bad in season three

i need to agree,K. s1 is basically their best season. s2 had ups and downs,but i enjoyed most of their moments anyway and s3..no comment.
the emotion in elena's eyes during the dance scene was so obvious! these ppl just wont see what they dont want to see! no point arguing with them.
laugh
yes im surrounded by nasty looking ppl! life just isnt fair!

Come to Manchester and then you will know what nasty looking people are roflmao
lebih dari setahun yang lalu epicdelena4ever said…
IKR!!they are just jealous.
That must be why the media constantly critises Stelena and compliments Delena, including their eye sex.

tell me about it....
Why aren't they saying something about SE...why always about D/E
meh
JUSTIN BIEBER ON TVD? kill. me. now.
ROFL katie!!! im sure they arent that bad. in fact my best friends' sister just got engaged to a guy from london!
laugh
Why aren't they saying something about SE...why always about D/E

because we are wayyy more popular and wayyy more awesome,HAHA.
No the Beiber isnt going to be on the show. he knows what i will do to him if he taints vampire diaries!!!!!
crying
Londener's or worse than Mancs! roflmao

JUSTIN BIEBER ON TVD? kill. me. now.

I feel your pain.
laugh
No the Beiber isnt going to be on the show. he knows what i will do to him if he taints vampire diaries!!!!!

i`d totally help you with him.
because we are wayyy more popular and wayyy more awesome,HAHA.

You said it:))
big smile
WHATEVER.i hope damon`s going to be the one to kill him. LMAO
WHATEVER.i hope damon`s going to be the one to kill him. LMAO

Speaking of Damon killing people, I hope he's the one that kills Katherine, it would be like closure.
If he does show up and thats only an if...i hope he doesnt talk, sing or breathe! the only thing hes allowed to do is stand there as damon eats him alive!
laugh
^^roflmao I agree Sara
wink
Speaking of Damon killing people, I hope he's the one that kills Katherine, it would be like closure.

i can imagine it.
If he does show up and thats only an if...i hope he doesnt talk, sing or breathe! the only thing hes allowed to do is stand there as damon eats him alive!

MAYBEEE. he is a love interest for bonnie, you guys.
laugh
Justin Beiber and Bonnie?! roflmao
yes damon must kill that monster! if its stefan im going to tear my hair out. hes not allowed to be the one she loves and then be the hero who kills her! NO! NO! NO! he has to be the dweeb who is secretly in love with her! It has to be damon or even elena!
i dont want damon with bonnie but even i cant be that cruel and pair her up with that creepy boy.
Sara have you seen the DE video "Eternity: Damon & Elena"? It has DE books quotes and again one of the quotes used is "Why does Stefan get to have the happy ending?" Makes me hate Stefan more grrr
tongue
Tyler and Bonnie FTW. I don't want her with anyone else xp
my gosh this video sounds perfect!
what are you saying?! THEY WOULD BE EPIC!!! can you imagine their first sex scene? Justin Beiber could rock it.
kiss
..sorry. couldn`t help myself, hahaha XD i`m joking.

need to go anyway. byeee! have a nice night.
thats what upsets me more with lj smith's publishers. how can they be pushing for a stelena ending? first of all delena is way more popular and how can they even have a say? they are not the authors they are just obviously stupid moronic losers who want a cheesy vomit worthy ending! they suck!
big smile
Watch it xp
rofl! eww thinking of beiber like that...i just can't. he looks like a 5 year old girl- its just wrong lol!
big smile
I kinda like Katherine...but if Damon kills her I wont regret it
laugh
Bye Anna xp

What I don't get Sara is how the publishers could think they would be selling more books if SE is end game when most people want DE together? roflmao
big smile
10041 replies :)):))
Aww this video made me feel so sad for damon. hes like i wont force her but ill wait forever!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ShadowSouls said…
"thats what upsets me more with lj smith's publishers. how can they be pushing for a stelena ending? first of all delena is way more popular and how can they even have a say? they are not the authors they are just obviously stupid moronic losers who want a cheesy vomit worthy ending! they suck! "

I agree with this..there is NO WAY Stelena is more popular. The news even reports how great Delena is!
i guess the publishers want a sweet, safe, predictable ending. the series is young adult so maybe they think the teens today wont be able to handle a delena ending. the only ending teens can handle is a "edward-bella" like relationship. well i would like to give those publishers a piece of my mind. i did not waste years of my life invested in this couple just to have them broken apart b/c some dumb publishers are freakin morons!
laugh
I know it's such an emotional video. Doesn't it make you hate Stefan more? roflmao

Yup Lau, time to give out the black magic wine roflmao
SS youre here!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ShadowSouls said…
Heres a little snip from the letter I wrote to LJ
" Damon,Gabriel and Julian are characters with so much depth and layers that you
cant help but root for them. That is one of the many things I love about your books is that they are real, not a fairy tale with all this fluffy stuff..but a real story
of how someone who is not perfect and may not have made the right decisions can find redemption and sometimes(In Gabriels case ;oP) even win over the girl.
So you can say you give a lot of your readers hope. Hope in the fact that just because your past wasnt great doesnt mean your future cant be great."
oh gosh can i hate stefan any more- thats the question lol!