Damon & Elena damon & elena fan forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9201-9250 of 14056

lebih dari setahun yang lalu mariafan said…
hiii chryso :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu _Chryso_ said…
I'm great! today I'm really happy! b/c of the promo xD what about u?
aww really? thank you so much Julia =)

yeap! that promo was amazing!! but poor Damon <3 he's so heartbroken. AGAIN =(
big smile
hey maria! long time to see you! sorry p vgika etsi prin alla 3rs to xazo to internet m :S
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Teamdamon33 said…
I'm from Brazil.
But I was in England, like, since the 19th.!! But now I'm in France.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RealMeansDelena said…
I know Chryso, thats the thing that annoys me about the promo! Heartbroken Damon!

I seriously hope that at the end of the show, Damon is not left alone...he doesn't deserve that all! He deserves to find love..GET ELENA! woo!
angry
Yeah, I watched the promo. Btw, I hate Katherine.
big smile
OMG Julia you are from Brazil, you lived in England and now you are in France =)
No, LOL. I'm travelling! :)
Really, what part of England were you in Julia? You travel, sounds exciting!
I loved Katherine. Now I just like her xD but Damon had to know that. that Katherine never loved him. it'll crush him I know but now he can focus on Elena. and I hope Elena would be here for him and help him =)
smile
ohh sorry J xD that's sounds really exciting I agree with Mia!
I went to London. Yeah, it's awesome, but I miss home!
I want to travel one day, hopefully in 4 years time! I guess you were traveling the world cup, that sounds even better, I had a friend who was in Spain, when they got to the semi-finals, she said they were crazy happy! lol
true... (dn peirazei!)

i hope Damon ends not alone too, but i would prefer this than him being with bonnie..:/

and aww his look when Katherine says i've never loved u almost made me cry :'( poor Damon...
smile
Next world cup will be in Brazil!!
kiss
Yeah , I know! My poor Damon!

Hey girls, I gotta go... Sleep time! Talk to you tomorrow?
Hope you had the good British weather Julia...and if it was raining (very likely)...it wasn't too bad! lol

Chryso, completely agree with you, the fact that Katherine will make it clear Damon, she doesn't want him...will finally mean Damon only concentrates on Elena!! Yay! But still, I don't understand why Katherine kissed him?!
big smile
ok =)
that might sounds selfish but I don't want Damon to end up with anyone except Elena xD He needs someone to love him! and he will fall for Elena that's too obvious. I want them together. and now he has to win the girl! Katherine never loved him. and she told him that. both in the books and in the show. so this time he needs to win Elena <33333
Bye Julia, nice talking to you :)
Good Night J!! talk to u tomorrow =) sweet dreams with Damon xD

@Mia: she kissed him b/c she's a bitch xD and If I was her I'd loved to do the same =)
Maria, I know, poor crushed Damon is going to be hard to watch! But you're right, I guess if it was between Bamon and Damon ending up alone...I'd rather he stays alone...But he shouldn't have to...he deserves some love...I still think the show is leading towards a Delena ending!
goodnight Julia!

i agree Chryso!! they are meant to be together.. it's obvious that Elena is the right person for Damon....
totally agree ^^if stelena is endgame I'm gonna be so pissed off :S
Damon needs Elena!! <3 I hope the same that the show is leading towards a Delena ending! if they don't do that we will have another Edward/Bella ending(I like the books and I ship Bella/Edward but the ending is too predictable)
Chryso, so true, I guess any girl would do the same, that kiss on the cheek was so cute though..that was for Elena!
I'm sure Damon will end up with Elena, the story seems to be heading that direction, if it was Stelena's story, they wouldn't have been made a couple by episode 2....whilst Delena are the two, who are getting the slow, intense build up!
big smile
do u know what I hate about stelena! they were rushed!! she felt in love with the boring stefan so quickly.
bamon just too gross.. ewww
Haha, talking about Twilight, I ship Edward and Bella too, in the books, its obvious they ARE the true 'meant to be' couple but seriously when I watch the films...I wouldn't mind if Bella chose Jacob...I mean New Moon and Eclipse seem more like Jacob and Bella's story! lol
they had so many unique scenes in the first season.. it can't be nothing.. it is leading towards a Delena ending.. hope so♥
I agree again xD that scene in the last episode was amazing, I loved it! and the kiss was for Elena not for Katherine!! =)It's just a matter of time until he realises that Elena is the right person. the ONE <3
big smile
I personally prefer the books xD and I hope the same Maria!!! =D
btw in the twilight movies i ship jacob&bella! i know they are not gonna happen but i don't like edward..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chairbuck12 said…
helllllooooo everyone. :)
I never like Jacob Maria xD I used to "love" Edward but now I don't care about Twilight, New Moon etc. at all.

and hey Christina!! =)
hey christina! how are u?
same here.. the twilight thing is over for me for almost a year.. it seems nothing compared to VD xD
Hey Chrissy! Remember me? Nice seeing you again!

Agreed guys, in the films Jacob/Bella are better than Edward and Bella but in the books Edward wins in my head! I really hate Jacob in the books. lol

If in season 2, Stefan does really go off with Katherine, do you guys reckon that'll mean a permanent break-up for Stelena?
laugh
same here ^ TVD for sure! i'm really addicted to true blood and Eric/Sookie xD
maybe I don't knowbut I'd love that. I hope for a permanent break-up for Stelena!! hehe. but elena thinks she's in "love" with him so who knows? what do you think quys?
I love Jacob/Bella!!!!!! :) :) :) Edward/Bella ehhhhhhhhhh. No. Lol. Edward has always creeped me out. hahahaha.

And if Stefan goes off with Katherine then it could mean a breakup.....and then both Damon and Elena would be heartstruck and possibly/maybe have more scenes/kiss? hahahaha.

@RealMeansDelena GIRRRRRRRRRLLLLLL I remember you! (of coursies!) We chatted at the CW right? But I forgot your name.....*smakcs forehead....*
I don't know either! Permanent break-up of Stelena could make it too easy for Delena! Tbh, as long as Delena are ENDGAME...I don't mind what happens along the way! lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alice_Daemonia said…
Hey! I'm Alice everyone:P
kinda new here on fanpop and a huge Delena fan
I just love that couple and also Chair(they are so adorable)
lol
anyways
what r u guys talkin about?
Mind if I join?
big smile
me2 xD
btw a random question: did anyone watch "Legend of Seeker"? the TV show?
Haha, Chrissy, its ok, my names Mia! I so miss the CW board days, we used to have so much fun. Bamonators always used to crack me up!
hey Alice i'm Chryso nice to meet you! =)
of course you can join! we are talking about Delena and Twilight xD
Hi Alive! I'm joined today too! We're both new! lol...I'm Mia btw! Nice to meet you :]

Chryso.. I haven't watched the show, what's it about?
MIA!!!!! lol.....Love how we are both on two places at once, hahaha.

The Bamonaters scared me. 0______o They were a little too into the whole Bamon thing...........creeepah, haha.

And heya Alice, I'm Christina....Nice to meet ya! :)

And Chryso, nope I havent watched Legend of Seeker....

Woops, sorry, Alice, I typed 'v' instead of 'c'!
I've just started watching and I loved it!
here's the plot fomr imdb:Millions of readers the world over have been held spellbound by this valiant tale vividly told. Now, enter Terry Goodkind's world, the world of The Sword of Truth. In the aftermath of the brutal murder of his father, a mysterious woman, Kahlan Amnell, appears in Richard Cypher's forest sanctuary seeking help...and more. His world, his very beliefs, are shattered when ancient debts come due with thundering violence. In their darkest hour, hunted relentlessly, tormented by treachery and loss, Kahlan calls upon Richard to reach beyond his sword-to invoke within himself something more noble. Neither knows that the rules of battle have just changed...or that their time has run out. This is the beginning. One story. One Rule. Witness the birth of a legend.

it might don't sound good but I love it xD I'm falling in love with Kahlan and Richard =) <3
big smile
Bamon fans are always too into the whole Bamon thing xD always!
Haha Chrissy, I know right, it getting tough to keep up!
Did you see the pic, someone posted in the other place of Bonnie and Damon in the same frame from the promo...haha..its funny because you can imagine how crazy Bamon fans will get over one little snap shot of them two together!

Seriously whatever happens, Bamon SHOULD never happen..I'm all fo Locket!
Hi Alice!! welcome here =)

i haven't watched this show either..