Damon & Elena damon & elena fan forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7701-7750 of 14056

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sunbathe said…
Of course you have an accent... everybody does!

Well I don't think American accents all sound the same.
There's Boston accents, Southern accents... and all that jazz xD

Yeah, exactly. They treat you like you don't know anything.
The thing I hate the most is when people yell at your or complain about something that isn't your fault or your idea of rules. I just want to scream in their faces that I can't do anything about it, so stop bitching! xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
Yeah, I just wish I knew what my accent sounded like LOL.

Exactly. Like, because we are teenagers, they think you don't know anything urghhh it's so irritating. And I hate it when some weirdos come in and start staring at you for ages {I know that's bitchy but it creeps me out LOL}
^ Haha it's not bitchy, it's completely true!
Especially when they're a lot older and really creepy. D:
Anyways, I have to go.
I need to go register for the SATs again, and do some stuff around the house. Bye Katie! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
kiss
Lmao exactly!

Bye Nicole! XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chairbuck12 said…
Anoynoe on???
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laurik2007 said…
anyone here
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laurik2007 said…
So we are gonna reach 2000 fans very soon....any ideas of what should we do?
^ I have no good ideas. :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DeanandDamon said…
hey nicole u still on?
SARA! Thank god you are on!
I have something awesome to tell you :D :D
oh no ur scaring me! well it better be good news cause im reading the synopsis for stefan diaries and its supposed to take place in new york. i want stefan to get the heck away from my state! anyway so wat do u wanna tell me?
L.J. is considering writing a sequel to The Forbidden Game after she finishes writing Strange Fate! IT MAY ACTUALLY HAPPEN! Julian may be back! :D :D

I read this from her on her website (You only really need to read the last line of it or so):

"Forbidden Game, as those of you who've read it will know, is probably the, um, most adult of my YA books, and gorgeous, white-haired, blue-eyed Julian, (the guy from the Shadow World), is second to Damon as my most popular bad boy. The story is about how Julian falls in love with Jenny as a child, and then one day reveals himself (it happens to be her human boyfriend's birthday) and challenges her and the guests at the party to play his Game. Actually, they don't really have much of a choice.

Julian's objective is to make Jenny his own, body and soul. But the Rules say that he can only touch her as she touches him. So once she touches his hand--her own hand is fair game for his caresses ... If she touches his hair, he can stroke hers. And so on and so on, as Julian is as relentless as a stalking tiger. He may not be a vampire, but he certainly has all the powers of one, and Jenny finds herself drawn to him helplessly even as she tries to stay loyal to the good in her nature.

Forbidden Game is sort of a companion to Dark Visions, in that they were the first two trilogies I wrote for Simon & Schuster. If you liked Dark Visions, you'll love Forbidden Game!

For the veterans out there who have requested it, yes, I am considering writing a sequel of some kind ... after Strange Fate, definitely!"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
THERE MUST BE A SEQUEL OR I AM GOING TO HIT SOMETHING....seriously the ending is CRAPPPPPPPPP.
^ Do us a favor and hit Tom!
Or rather, push him off a cliff.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! and we were just talking about a sequel. its like lj smith answered our prayers. no way. i think im crying again. you dont know how long ive been wanting this. it was years ago that i read these books. oh my gosh i might actually be able to bring myself to read the books over again. wait are you sure? NO WAY NO WAY!!!!!!!! i have to check this out! i love you nicole! thanks for telling me ROFL!! AHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
christy u finished! but dont worry THERE IS GONNA BE A FREAKIN SEQUEL! NOW YOU DONT HAVE TO DESPAIR FOR YEARS LIKE ME!
^
I will.
And a.....Elena/Julian crossover one-shot?
link
It's actually pretty good.
And I was thinking what if LJ Smith made a book with TVD and FG's characters mixed together???? Bonnie and Summer would be bff's...Zach would probably have a thing for Mereidith...oooooooh Dee/Matt....lol hahaha....
Ohhh, and Stefan/Tom can run off together and BOTH jump off a cliff....with SHARKS at the bottom, rofl.....
AND I KNOW SARA SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL yayayayaya
I'm totally sure... link to her site! link

I found it so funny how we just talked about that, and then a few days later I read that. It seriously made my entire day... nothing could be better! I almost cried! :D

I've been waiting for you to come on for days to tell you! It feels awesome to finally get it out and tell you! xD
You know wat this means? JULIAN IS STILL ALIVE!!! lets hope jenny is grieving his loss. she cant stop dreaming about him. she yearns for him! she is going crazy without him. she even murders tom one night! and then when she thinks she cant take the pain any longer....JULIAN APPEARS TO HER!!!!!!!!! AHHHH IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!!
Haha Christy! I could totally see all of those couples working!
Except maybe Elena/Julian. Julian and Jenny belong together, and Elena and Damon belong together, no questions asked. Oh, and Tom & Stefan should hook up!
That's totally how I see it playing out Sara!
AHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE JULIAN AGAIN! ♥♥♥

I kind of want the FG ring she's giving away in that contest.
SEQUEL!!! MY GOSH I HAVE TO TELL THE WORLD! i must tell my sisters! and yes tom and stefan should jump off a cliff together rofl! thank you nicole for telling me. you dont know how happy you've made me. i think im gonna re-read the books now. btw i think Dee is supposed to be gay. also deborah from secret circle.
^
Ewwwww I wasn't saying Julian/Elena GROSS GROSS GROSS! Elena/Damon FOREVER! Same with Julian/Jenny! I just thought the fanfiction was interesting. AND YES Tefan FTW lol....
And lol Sara.....TOM MUST DIE IN SEQUEL MUST MUST MUST.
Oh I know how happy I've made you... cause I'm just as happy myself!
Life is good right now! :D

I think Dee is supposed to be gay too.
Her personality is all anti-guy.
hahaha another ship for stefan? stactus, stedward, and stom! rofl! and yes I WANT THAT RING! CANT WAIT FOR JULIAN!
but u know it'll be years before she gets to it. first she must finish all her vampire diaries sequels. then the night world series. and then forbidden game. DARN IT WILL BE YEARS!
She is giving away three rings... you know what that means, right?
One for you, one for Christy, and one for me! :)
Yeah, it will be at least 2 years. Strange Fate is due to come out next March, and if she starts writing after that like she said it will take awhile to be edited and all that. BUT AT LEAST WE WILL GET IT IN OUR LIFETIME!
too good to be true! tell me how to get those rings! oh my gosh we cud wear our rings everyday rofl!
i know! and i kind of hope she takes her time. dont want her to ruin the godliness of julian!
"How to win: Please read carefully. Before August 1, 2010, send an e-mail to info@ljanesmith.net, with 'Forbidden Game Ring' as the subject. In the contents, please give your age or grade. For fans who already know and love Julian, you may also indicate whether or not you would wear Julian's ring--who knows, it may bring you luck.

A note: do not send more than one entry per e-mail address! You should know better! Also, we will not send two prizes to one home address so don't bother renting five hundred e-mail accounts, either.

Below is a picture of the gold ring. Winners will be announced after August 1, 2010--as quickly as possible."

Oh hell yes I would wear that ring every day! And I don't even like gold jewelry.
I hope she takes her time too, and makes Julian exactly as he was in the trilogy. Her writing has changed a lot, and I don't know how much I would like Julian if she changes him at all. He is perfect as he was!
I WANT THE RING LOL......
Okay i wrote the email! i usually never win these things. ive got the worst luck. but come on all three of us have to win!!!
Me too Christy!

I'm going to enter too.
There's no way I will win though
i know her writing has declined. i think its partly cause she was rushed to release her books after the whole stupid twilight phenomena. but also i think shes trying to write like young adult writers nowadays. she shouldnt! shes the original young adult author for fantasy romance!
the ring also has the engraving!!!!!!!! i need that ring! i hope not some immature 13 year old who "OMG is so Team Edward" wins that ring! grrrrrrrr!!!!
link
This needs to happen in the seqeul. And I'll email for the ring now.
I think so too Sara. Which is unfortunate, because she was REALLY good at it. Her stories from the 90s are awesome.

Yes the ring has the engraving. That's the best part! :D

Haha Christy that was great! That really does need to happen.
So for the contest we just give them our age???
you guys have to see this interview by ian if u havent yet! he cracks me up...sorry i was just watching this before i heard the news.link
Yeah and just put Forbidden Game Ring as the title.
Although I added some more stuff. I put my first name, age, grade. And I said I would actually wear the ring if I ended up winning it. :)
I watched that interview earlier.
He has such a great sense of humor!
God I love that man! ♥
The beginning= win
"Hopefully he gets to make out with Katherine some more. Hopefully he gets to makeout with Elena- would make him feel better."
NiIan for the win!!!!
i know here writing sucked me in! it was for young adult but it had substance and depth. her character descriptions are outstanding. the way she brings so much depth and layers to them, its mind boggling. just her most recent books are off and a bit strange. besides for the return trilogy, ive read the first chapter to "strange fate" which is part of the night world series and it was also off. i cant explain it but it just wasnt the lj smith i grew to love. i still think shes 10x better than other YA authors out there.
You know what I noticed about the Return triology? it seems like the whole setting of the story moved to the future... They now have cellphones with video so you can see people as you speak on your phone....it's like they traveled to the future but stayed the same age....it's a bit....odd haha...
i love how he says his fans should grow up to be opera singers! lol hahaha teenage girls do tend to yell. hello if i get the ring, i would make my future husband whoever the heck he is- purpose with that ring. i would envision him to be julian. it would be awesome!
He wants to makeout with Nina so badly... it's funny!
Seriously though, since there's no way I could possible have him... I wouldn't want him with anyone else but Nina. They are adorable together! :)

Exactly Sara. She just really knows how to create phenomenal characters... there's SO much depth to most of them, and that's what the YA category is really lacking lately. The characters are a little off in the newer books, but I also think it's how much detail she has been using on scenery and objects rather than dialog. Like in SS, each of the girls had about 3 pages dedicated to describing their dresses. I don't want that! I want more Damon/Elena banter!
yeah well she had to make the setting applicable to the readers. i wudnt mind if she still had 90's technology. it wud remind me of the good old days. part of the charm of the books was that it was from the 90's and e/t wasnt so advanced. it gave it a more classic and cool feel.