Damon & Elena damon & elena fan forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7601-7650 of 14056

lebih dari setahun yang lalu DeanandDamon said…
for real? then how come we have so many fans? u dont quit who you ship because of the fans. if you really wanted damon and elena together u wouldnt care how crazy delena fans are (which we arent)! thats not what matters.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
hmmm
I don't get why people would quit because of some immature fans? Also, if they are quitting the couple, how can you make yourself like Stelena or Bamon or both just because the fans are supposedly nice?
hmmm
I agree Sara. I just don't get it.
hi lau! you know what then we dont need those "DE" fans. if they quit for the fans then they never truly wanted damon and elena together.
oh btw i was re-watching season 6 of charmed and i totally cried when chris died. why must i cry by e/t? rofl! drew fuller is such a cutey!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laurik2007 said…
and they call us trolls and stuff but as you know that's old news...how we spammed the TVD spot with DE stuff and that makes me fell bad, because I personally when i make a pick on the tvd spot i always try to be objective....only here on the DE spot i exagerate and show my love towards them, and also on the couples spot but what can i do, not add them amongst my favorites...

OK end rant *feeling relieved*
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
hmmm
The whole thing is so irritating and I am sick of hearing how Stelena are "epic" and how Bamon fans soo many fans and it is only a matter of time before they get a million more. But they have 674 fans on fanpop which actually gets me worried a bit :/
im sorry but us "crazy de fans" never stooped so low to call other ships cruel names. all we did was prove that certain ships dont make sense. cant we have an opinion? just b/c that opinion differs drastically from SE and BD, we are called crazy.
Sara, season 6 is one of the best seasons of charmed, just because of Chris although I think he's ugly lol.

Lau, they are hypercrites. You know the Bonnie spot is just another Bamon spot and as soon as me and Spuffy started to add Tonnie stuff, apparently we were being stupid and ruining the spot.:/
i wouldnt get worried. we have almost 2000 and DE is not actually a couple yet. wait for their first kiss and watch the numbers sky rocket. plus a lot of bamon fans are stelena fans so the numbers are mixed. i just dont feel threatened by them.
katie how could u think drew is ugly? shocked! i mean a lot of ppl compare his look with ian! and yes season 6 is awesome. its so cool with him coming back from the future. very cool plot! i mean hes not such a great actor. i could admit that lol. but hes pretttyyy!!!!!!!!
laugh
I don't want to be threatened by them, but it's hard not to.

Oh and apparently Delena are overrated and boring. How can Delena be boring but Stelena isn't?! rofl
1st they say that we hate Bonnie (the character), and then when we(i mean you) join her spot and make it more active and show your support to her they say this, i mean what do they want from us
lmao I just don't think he's good looking rofl. Although Chris was funny.
about Chamed. i saw only seasons 3,4 and 5....When whole Phoebe-Cole relatioship...at that time a was obsessed with Julian Mcmahon
It's ridiculous. I like Bonnie but I don't like Stefan. But if you hate either of these characters it's because you view them as a threat and that's just stupid.
see how pretty!!!! rofl!
link
crying
I love Phole! They used to be my favourite couple of all time. I cried when they didn't become end game :(
laugh
He doesn't do it for me lmao
i cried buckets when he died the 1st time....when Phoebe killed him....they were so great...
One thing i don't get?Charmed had 8 seasons right?

The show ended because it was canceled? or the writers decided that 8 seasons would be enough?
Me too. I hated Paige for it as well lmao. She's always been my least favourite Charmed sister.
I think it ended because the writers decided that 8 seasons was enough.
i dont hate stefan b/c hes with elena. i hate him b/c i hate him!!! he's infuriating and intolerable!!! i actually dont hate him b/c hes with elena but more b/c how he treats damon and just b/c of who he is. as for bonnie: in the books shes so annoying you just wish u cud press mute on a remote to quite her. but in the show shes very cool. while i dont see her with damon b/c they seem to clash i cud see her with tyler maybe but im not a tonnie fan yet. when i ship a couple i really ship them with all my heart so its a big deal before i go for a couple.
i also liked phoebe with cole. i just dont get why he never died. he just always was there. but yeah it went 8 seasons and i think that was enough. the show was getting stupid so im glad it ended. and katie how can he not do it for you? thats okay ill keep him for myself rofl!
same here, Paige was my least favorite among the Sisters....i even loved Prue better
piper is my favorite!! shes also my favorite on pretty little liars lol!
Yeah I don't like Stefan for the same reasons you don't Sara lol. As for Bonnie, I agree again. In the books, she irritates me to know end, so it makes me feel that Damon deserves better, whereas in the show, IDK, they just don't seem to click. Also, opposites attract and I think for them to be together they would clash, as they are both quite powerful. Just like Stefan and Elena are boring because they are both so serious.
Girls i have to go...wish me luck tomorrow...

Good Night
Phoebe is my favourite! Followed by Piper, then Prue, then Paige.

I thought Prue and Paige were really annoying. Mind you, each of the sisters has been annoying at some point lol.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chairbuck12 said…
He guys! :D:D Asked some questions on the VRO thing!!! wooop (for Tonnie of course! :D:D)
kiss
Good luck Lau! I'm sure you will do well in your exam!

Good Night.XD
And ahhhh you guys are talking about CHARMED! My favs. are Phoebe, then Piper, then Paige, then Prue....(never liked Prue that much)
it just really stumps me! i mean what do stelena fans look forward to in their relationship? while DB confounds me too at least nothing happened b/t them (and hopefully never will) so i get what the excitement would be. i mean hey you have damon in the equation. but stefan and elena have been so done and done! nothing is left!!
bye lau!!!
laugh
Hey Christy XD I have too.

Also, the questions I asked for Paul to answer was

"What do you think of Stefan's self pity act?"
"Do you feel that Stefan comes across as cheesy?"
"Do you feel awkward around Ian and Nina because they seem to be closer?"

And I posted these the other week and they are still there rofl and I thought they would be deleted.
hey christy!! yes phoebe has the most personality but piper is the most grounded and she gave birth to...CHRIS! so i have to choose her lol! i mean i really like phoebe too. and yeah paige is annoying and pru well i dont remember her that much.
I don't get it either. Everything for them is done and there is nothing that can be developed for them. Whereas Delena has a world of opportunity ;)

But I can tolerate Stelena, even the thought of Bamon makes me want to cry with frustration.
Phoebe pwns the other sisters! XD
haha i posted mean questions to paul too like why is he lying that he doesnt love katherine when hes kept a pic of her for years? oh and doesnt he wish he could play damon cause even when he drank human blood he still wasnt cool. and also where he learned his awesome dance moves in the episode "under control"- i was being sarcatic! poor paul...its not him but his stupid character that i hate so much!
i seriously want to have a long conversation with a stelena fan and ask what she hopes to see from the couple in the future. im serious! im so bewildered from this couple. and as i sed before, DB is just fairytale lala land stuff to me so i dont bother wondering about that one.
laugh
I really want him to answer "What do you think of Stefan's self pity act?" lmao. Oh and I have to laugh when Stefan dances, it's so cringy it's actually funny. Stefan just doesn't suit fun rofl.
i know! i wonder if he was purposely dancing like a drunkard loser or he thought he was all cool and sexy.
big smile
Oh and guys take part in link please XD
laugh
Sara you are so mean rofl
^
Lol I LOVE all the questions you both posted for Paul hahaha....And yes Sara, CHRIS PWNS ALL OF THEM lol....
laugh
Ahhhhh Sara don't jinx it
christy you like chris too?!!!!!! i just saw the episode where he died and i cried!!! i cry by e/t btw lol!
katie what am i jinxing?
Heck yes Sara, he was one of my favorite characters.....no wait, my favorite. And ahhhh. :(:(:( I always cry when he dies. They should have kept him on longer!!!
He is GORGEOUS> lol.
 He is GORGEOUS> lol.