Damon & Elena PRO DAMON PAGE!!!!

loveofdelena posted on Feb 15, 2014 at 08:18PM
Okay, I have seen ALOT of Damon bashing lately, and quite frankly, I'm so fucking sick and tired of it!!!! So I decided to create this page for all those who love him just as much as ever, and are just as tired of the bashing as I am.

Damon & Elena 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
When you really love someone (forget he's fictional for a second), you don't just turn your back on them, when things get difficult!
loveofdelena commented…
Amen to this!!! Team Damon forever!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
panther-jewel commented…
We still have a few Stefan fans, Caroline fan and Delena pessimists, but I get the impression that we all loyally stick to Damon and unconditionally cinta him around here. Some of us may disagree atau very few even become mad, but we understand broken Damon, are at his side and never give up on him atau DE. anda really shouldn't lose hope and give up in hard phases; and I will always cinta Damon himself and Delena and never give up on his character atau their true love! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
loveofdelena commented…
Agreed. I can't ever give up on him. It's just not possible, the guy, no matter how bad he is, is simply impossible to hate . lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu msmysticlove said…
You know what, screw the haters and their hate! They don't go so deep. If you watch all the Damon scenes first then you get angry and confused but if you watch carefully then you'll notice that he's pretending. Pretending to be bad,pretending to be careless, pretending to be a monster. Katherine knew where she hit him. She hit him where it hurt the most because she knew that if Damon heard those words coming out of Elena's mouth he would completely break.

You'll notice a huge change in Ian's acting. He's not playing the 'fun Damon' from season 1. If you watch carefully then you'll notice that Damon seems tired and broken, he doesn't care if he dies! When Enzo asked him about a road trip he says : 'I'm not thinking that far' and if that doesn't ring any bells then..

'She'll kill you'
'And then me and all her doppelgangers can start a baseball team on the other side'

This is what scares me the most! He doesn't care weather he lives or dies! Why? Because Elena was his life and his life is gone....god I'm such an emotional mess right now ;..(
I don't care what he does. I love him and I always will and I won't turn my back on him now unlike some 'stans'.
panther-jewel commented…
I can't say anything else than "EXACTLY"!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
loveofdelena commented…
Agreed. Finally some who gets it! To understand why Damon is behaving like this, anda really have too look beyond what anda see. Damon is behaving like this for a reason, it's always for a reason. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu msmysticlove said…
I just have a question....why doesn't Stefan Salvatore understand his brother?? Like AT ALL!??

#stefan hate
panther-jewel commented…
Because he has been told all his existence how much better than his brother he is and how bad Damon is. Stefan has always been treated like “the good guy”, he has always been chosen over Damon, and he has been raised to believe that he is perfect. But Stefan has mistakes and he notices it, so that what he has been taught goes against reality, and he needs Damon as the black domba of the family to feel better about himself, because he can’t deal with his own bad sides, because of how people always glorify him and never expect him to face and make up for his bad deeds. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
msmysticlove commented…
^^ this basically lebih dari setahun yang lalu
loveofdelena commented…
Same. It just really annoys me when everyone goes on about Damon being bad,and selfish, but fail to mention all the times Stefan was bad. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu loveofdelena said…
cool
Delena is the endgame bitches!!!!! Oh yeah, if anything proved that fact, this fucking episode did!!! And what an amazing episode it was!!!! Delena centrick baby!!! Whatever happens in the future regardless of who the endgame is, one thing is for sure, delena are bound together forever!! They are twin flames, and no matter where life takes them, all their mistakes, and all of their shortcomings, and all of their good deeds will forever lead back to each other. It's not a case of weather or not they are going to be the endgame when the show ends, it's that they ARE the one true, and REAL endgame, and nothing can ever change that fact., they will survive everything and everyone always, and forever, and nothing can ever and will ever change that. DE are for REAL guys. And that's the way it will always be forever!!! Twin flames for eternity and beyond that is and always will be delena.
panther-jewel commented…
Delena always and forever! They are THE couple of the story! They will be endgame! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu panther-jewel said…
heart
Damon is the most complicated, deep and complex character ever, and he will eternally be my favourite.