Damon & Bonnie Why Damon and Bonnie?

samjhart posted on Oct 27, 2009 at 02:17PM
Considering the majority of fans (of the tv show) ship Delena and book fans are divided on Damon/Bonnie, thought I'd make a forum to welcome Donnie fans (I jus made the name up) and list why exactly you are in love with this ship!

So I'll start. I read about them in the book and tho I thot Delena was sexy and all but I jus couldn't erm LOVE it. Then came the Donnie interaction - fell head over heels. It was jus..WOW. Bonnie brought out a caring, human side to Damon that I was craving to see. He cared about her and she trusted him enough to call him for help when she was in danger. I think she believed in him where even Elena gave up.

In the tv show - they look like incredibly STRONG characters who would not be intimidated by each other in a relationship. Of crz, we've actually got to see a scene with them together yet...

Gonna stop now - getting rantish lol

{The List} NOTE: Please don't copy or steal this idea. You know who you are

- Because somehow in some way they bring out the best in one another
- Because Damon sees himself in Bonnie
- Because somehow Bonnie always saves Damon
- Because Damon HAS saved Bonnie in spite of himself
- Because they're on the slow-burn and are still explosive
- Because when it comes down to it Damon could NEVER hurt Bonnie
- Because Bamon are the LOVE STORY before 'The Vampire Diaries'
- Because Damon has never lied to Bonnie
- Because Damon always can see through Bonnie even if her friends can't see through her lies
- Because Bonnie showed she trusted him with her life
- Because Damon died for her
- Because our heart broke for Bonnie when she saw Damon die - you only cry like that for someone you LOVE
- Because even in serious situations they found time to flirt
- Because Stefan totally ships them XD
- Because he blushed when she kissed him
- Because he gave her a sexy, open-mouthed kiss
- Because he noticed her bra size lol
- Because Damon teased her about the manliness of Jeremy
- Because she saved him from the witches' wrath
- Because the first time Damon saw Bonnie have a vision - he was politely puzzled
- Because Bonnie pulled one over him
- Because she was the first person to touch his true self - his soul
- Because he sees her as a 'good person'
- Because she challenged his emotional self when she saved him from the fire
- Because he did really want to 'protect' her
- Because the little hints of their backstory we've seen on the show seem AMAZING
- Because their chemistry is undeniable
- Because they outrageously flirt no matter who's there
- Because Damon rose his glass as a toast at her
- Because he eyed her up whilst she was doing a spell
- Because he was whistling at her
- Because Damon couldn't help but lick his lips when she went fiesty on his ass
- Because they are so #Married
- Because Damon automatically has no concept of personal space when it comes to Bonnie
- Because they dress in matching colours sometimes
- Because he did his eye-flirt at her
- Because he listens to her
- Because Damon tells jokes more around Bonnie
- Because Bonnie calls him "Older, sexy, danger guy" (Girl's guy radar is ON)
- Because she calls him "gorgeous" in the books
- Because he gave her sexy kiss on her back ;D
- Because he comes for his 'bird'
- Because she is worth "infinity" ordinary girls to him
- Because Bamon is so much more than lovely dovely, their wicked, bad,and not your average couple ;D
- Because we love a forbidden love story
- Because a vampire and a witch - is something to be revered
- Because they are so unpredictable together
- Because Damon kissed Bonnie in Blood Will tell before attempting to bite her
- Because that kiss had us thinking bad things
- Because on the show - he's never held anyone so physically close as he did with 'dead Bonnie'
- Because he nicknamed her
- Because she nicknamed him
- Because Damon was so emotionally affected by Bonnie's death - even though he knew she wasn't really gone
- Because she ONLY loves him!
- Because Damon couldn't slap Bonnie, instead he kiss her to calm her down in The Dinner Disaster
- Because Bonnie in the books love only him and for her he is her first choice and not the second like for Elena and Katherine
- Because they have so much passion
- Because Damon refused to let Klaus take Bonnie - with a firm "No"
- Because they both are great dancers
- Because Damon's instinct is always to protect Bonnie
- Because when Bonnie hurt Damon he never ever seeks revenge in any form
- Because in their first scene together - we love how Damon tried it on with Bonnie and how she shot him down
- Because they see right through each other
- Because in the books: Damon was beside himself with 'terror' when he realised he'd just abandoned Bonnie
- Because he couldn't take the idea of Bonnie being anyone's but his
- Because Bonnie asked Mrs Flowers how to contact the dead - so she could talk to Damon
- Because at the end of Midnight when all other visions cleared away there were only two on his mind : Bonnie's face and name
- Because he sooo checked her out in her dress in 3x09
- Because Bonnie is Damon's "humanity" in the books
- Because Damon is Bonnie's "savior"
- Because we so ship the bad boy and 'sidekick'
- Because Damon called Bonnie "good"
- Because in the Last Dance Bonnie saw real concern in Damon for herself
- Because Bonnie teases Damon
- Because Damon teases Bonnie back
- Because Bonnie is Damon's type in the books and show
- Because Damon is Bonnie's type in the books and show
- Because in After Hours Damon was fantasizing with his eyes wide open for Bonnie
- Because Damon went all poetic for Bonnie in the books
- Because Damon made Bonnie smirk-smile with his goofy dancing
- Because one look is always enough
- Because they deserve to be happy
- Because Elena is jealous of Bonnie. “I’ve also been jealous of Bonnie.” Bonnie’s head shot up, and she stared at Elena with an expression of disbelief. “I was used to being the only human Damon cared about, the only one who he would want to save.” She looked at Bonnie with tear-filled eyes. “I am so, so glad that Bonnie is alive. But I was jealous that Damon cared enough to die for her." i mean if ELENA is jealous there must be something going on! ;)
- Because the Bamily alone are enough for anyone to start shipping them XD
- Because Damon got very guilty when Bonnie mentioned him leaving her for 4 days.(Midnight)
- Because he couldn't help not looking at Bonnie, after he had undressed her. (Nightfall)
- Because Damon met Bonnie, before he met Elena. (After hours)
- Because Bonnie said he could have her anytime:
"You just don't want it to be Damon," said Meredith. "I would think you'd be more worried about him being a psycho killer than a diary thief."
"I don't know; killers are sort of romantic. Imagine your dying with his hands around your throat. He'd strangle the life out of you, and the last thing you'd see would be his face." Putting her own hands to her throat, Bonnie gasped and expired tragically, ending up draped across the bed. "He can have me anytime," she said, eyes still closed.
- Because Damon kissed Bonnie at Alaric Saltzmans party.
- Because Damon got the ability to make Bonnie laugh:
She heard Damon's low ironical voice: "And have you heard that kissing a red-haired girl cures fever blisters?" And then Bonnie's outrageous, flattered laughter.(The Struggle)
- Because they are "cut from the same cloth" aka are SoulMates
- Because Ian admitted he read the Bamon book scenes *squee*
- Because Kat said: "The most profound bond Bonnie has is with Damon"
- Because Ian said Bamon is "Wow!"
- Because Ian said that Bamon "really works"
- Because KG&IS ship them XD
- Because there's never been a couple like them
- Because in his 500 years of existence he's never met anyone like Bonnie (books)
- Because Bonnie's feelings for Damon are very real (books and show)
- Because we can't help but notice the way he touches her (books)
- Because we can't help but notice the way he touches her in the show
- Because Damon avoids manhandling Bonnie
- Because when Bonnie saved Tyler from Damon, he immediately forgot to be mad at her
- Because they do 'mouthing' communication
- Because Damon was listening out for Bonnie even before he got to the house
- Because when Abby told Bonnie to tell her 'friends' of the danger - she called Damon
- Because Damon soooo checked out Bonnie in that dress
- Because in the books Bonnie withstood torture for Damon
- Because Bonnie lied to protect Damon from the kitsune
- Because the 'lady of quality' Damon chose to help him turn back into a vampire reminded him of Bonnie (psychoanalysis alert).
- Because Damon told Bonnie she was a 'lady of quality.'
- Because there aren't 'two like her'
- Because Damon refers to Bonnie as his witch
- Because they keep us waiting which ensures they'll be even more epic when they happen!
- Damon would never accept Bonnie w/ other guy in order to make her happy..
- Because Damon, 'He’d always thought of her as his' (Moonsong)
- Because LJ Smith said that she would have had Bamon together in the woods helping Caroline give birth. And she would FIGHT for the scene to be published

Considering the majority of fan (of the tv show) ship Delena and book fan are divided on Damon/Bonn
last edited on Mar 07, 2012 at 02:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 12469 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 12469

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Isabellas_girl said…
I agree whit you.I think Bonnie deffinatlly can bring the goodness in Damon.I know that many Delena fans think they are random and I know that they think that Elene brings the humanity in him but I think it's clear that Stefan and Elena belong together and they will end up together even whit the whole Damon/Elena fiasco and the whole triangele and I think it will be cruel for Damon to end up alone.I think he deseres to have love.I don't think there would have been Damon/Bonnie vibs in the books(even though she and Matt hooked up together) if there isn't going to happen anything between them.I think they are better suited than Damon and Elena.I've also seen that many of the fans(I think) would like Bonnie and Damon to end up together.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu samjhart said…
big smile
^ITA :D I love Delena I really want something else that is not another vamp/human love story. I mean Stelena is more than enough :) Donnie is unique in that sense. A witch and a vampire is a rare thing indeed and the obstacles they will have to overcome if they persue each other - is fresh and exciting. Besides, the girl doesn't have to act like a Mary-Sue out of need ;D (tho Bonnie in the books does on purpose smtms) - its refreshing.

As for Donnie itself...I think it brings out the best in each of the characters. Being around Bonnie makes Damon effectively less selfish. Maybe, because he doesn't have faith in her abilities to defend herself or whatever he is undoubtedly concerned about her. He doesn't have to be, later on, but he likes it seems to be the one that saves her and even doesn't mind taking a couple of knocks so SHE wouldn't be hurt. If that's not true love then I don't know what is. And of crz, Bonnie is attracted to him in the books - he's 'hot' but she comes to realise if not slowly that his exterior is a wall to protect his feelings and heart. She understands that perfectly.

In contrast, alot of people may say - Delena is passionate and exciting. Well, yeah. Its exciting cz well Damon wants something that he can't have and Elena sees Damon as the 'dangerous' brother. So their relatnshp is bound to be dangerous on the obvious levels. Donnie is a different type of passionate. Its the slow-burning one where Damon and Bonnie are discovering each other through one another. I see a deeper connection.

And whose to say there won't be a couple of explosions when they get together? ;D
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pattykirsche said…
I believe that a sweet (sometimes silly) witch and a powerful evil vampire is a different kind of relationship. It's surprising that Damon becomes so protective around her, since she's a witch. There's something about her naive witchcraft that turns her into a clumsy witch. And for some reason, even though Damon is the perfect predator, he sees her like a kitten that he cares about.

I think that Elena is someone who's always trying to be strong and working hard for hiding her weakness. And Bonnie is not afraid to show her fears.

Maybe that's why it's easier for her to see Damon's weakness. And she completely understands him, she even knows what she should say for making him help her.

In the show Bonnie is tougher. But she's not afraid to show her feelings as well. So she'd be the powerful witch taming the powerful vampire. I think that's interesting too. =D

And of course, Stefan and Elena are meant to be together.
heart
^ I have to agree. Some ppl may find Bonnie silly in the books but ironically I've always found her the most human. She had the most natural reactions to stuff she was afraid of - the screaming, passing out etc. This was in contrast, to Elena who to me ALWAYS appeared too prim-perfect. Never really connected to her for that. But I think, Damon was connected to Bonnie for the same reason. She wasn't perfect but imperfect in many ways and I think Damon takes comfort in that. He saves her by saving himself I think. It gives a sense of purpose, to be needed and wanted.

In the show, Bonnie is tougher, but in essence she's the same. She's not human yet so obviously so. I think in time she'll teach to be a stronger person without loosing any more of his humanity. Yep, its gonna be VERY intresting and totally HOT!

And yeah Stelena belong together. Not cz its written that way but cz they'll always love EACH OTHER more even if they are not together. Thro everything they'll choose each other
"I don't think there would have been Damon/Bonnie vibs in the books(even though she and Matt hooked up together) if there isn't going to happen anything between them."

I agree with Isa. If LJS wrote so many erotic scenes with them, that's because they're meant to be together in the end.

"Some ppl may find Bonnie silly in the books but ironically I've always found her the most human."

I agree with SJH. She's scared, she cries, she desires the bad handsome boy... And she's not ashamed.

"He saves her by saving himself" This is true. She really needs him and she admits it.
[I]'"I don't think there would have been Damon/Bonnie vibs in the books(even though she and Matt hooked up together) if there isn't going to happen anything between them."

I agree with Isa. If LJS wrote so many erotic scenes with them, that's because they're meant to be together in the end.[/I}

You know the funny thing to me always was that their scenes didn't automatically the words - 'erotic' or 'vibes' came to my mind with Donnie in the books. I think they really struck me cz, those particular words are the ones that naive, fantasising Bonnie always wanted associated with herself and a handsome guy. What I'm really saying is that when Damon saves Bonnie its not cz she wants the handsome stranger to rescue her, it becomes more than that. She wants to be saved and she TRUSTS Damon completley and instictively. There is an understanding a relationship between them when they try to communicate in whatever way. She initailly looks for a shallow scenario but ends up something much more :)
And Damon..well he never thought he would let anyone near himself again - in terms of caring etc. I think in some way - Bonnie reminds Damon of Katherine in the books, yet he sees a hidden strength in her that she doesn't believe in yet. He wants to save her cz he knows she's worth saving.

Speaking of Damon, has anyone totally noticed (I might be reading too much into it) that he names Bonnie "little bird" a form (crow) that Damon often takes? Is he sub/unconciously claiming they are essentailly one in the same? Or that Bonnie is inevitably a part of him?

[I]'"I don't think there would have been Damon/Bonnie vibs in the books(even though she and Matt hook
heart
Oh, it's amazing what you just said! Damon loves to nickname her, what's really sweet. And all the nicknames apart from "Little witch" has some connection with bird: "Redhaired song bird", "Redheaded bird", "Baby bird"...

I've always thought it was because of her trances, when she was asking for his help and singing like a bird inside his head. But I think your explanation is logical... =D
big smile
'I've always thought it was because of her trances, when she was asking for his help and singing like a bird inside his head. But I think your explanation is logical... =D

I think that both of our explanations make sense tbh. If you think about it, Damon maybe gives himself that reason to call her "Bird" etc. But I don't think that he knows that associating an animal - which he takes form in, and I think its sweet that he would think she's singing in his head :D It all leads to them being one soul lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaloSupporter said…
Something new and interesting.
Vampire&Witch, how can you not like that? As much as I love Human/Vampire love stories I think fans should see something new instead of the same old thing and Donnie has chemistry!
I also don't like love triangles so I don't care for the whole Stefan/Elena/Damon thing.
tongue
Oh, ITA! This triangle thing is boring... And everybody wants Elena! Why?
hmmm
^Haha Patty that is jus cruel! Elena's ok but in Damon's words: "what's so special about" her? I don't think she's all that - well not enough to make two brothers fight over her. And I usually hate triangles too. Somebody ALWAYS gets hurt :(
wink
Haha SJH! But it's not only Stefan and Damon, but Matt too... Everybody is crazy about her! There are so many girls in the story! And this triangle is so cliché... Let's make things different. If they're changing the books, at least make things better! ;)
big smile
^LOL what exactly are you suggesting Patty?
and yeah - I thought I was the only one who thought the whole triangle a little miff. I don't really approve that a family is torn apart over a girl. Again
But Matt bless him, he'll fall in love with anyone who gives the slightest notice I think> Poor baby :/
big smile
^Hey Patty. Do you think we should do a 10 things list? It'll be fun. You know 10/15/20 things Damon would NEVER say to Bonnie. I think it'll jus show the reasons why we love Donnie so much too!
Ok, I'll start.

20 Things Damon would never say to Bonnie

1. "Yeah. You know your chiwawa? That wasn't a mountain lion. I kinda gave Stefan an early B*Day present.."

2. "Don't try anything smart Bonnie. We already know you can channel Vlad the Impaler minus the metal spikes and the umm moustache of course."

3. "When I told Stefan about the baby bird nickname, he thought I'd humped another crow."
 ^Hey Patty. Do anda think we should do a 10 things list? It'll be fun. anda know 10/15/20 things Damon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smileynabz said…
laugh
Hahaha no.3 is hilarious! How about:

4. "Holding hands with Matt will give you herpes, Bonnie"
5. "I refuse to give you a bath unless you wear your FriendsForever underwear"

OMFG that is hilarious smilynabz! Tho, knowing Damon, he might say something crueller about Matt than no.4 even if its not in front of Bonnie lol

And: "I refuse to give you a bath unless you wear your FriendsForever underwear" - Classic. roflmao

6. *singy voice* "Burn, baby, burn"
7. "Perm is soooo 80s, hun"

OMFG that is hilarious smilynabz! Tho, knowing Damon, he might say something crueller about Matt than
smirk
Oh, it's been really hard for me. I wrote a few ones, but I'm afraid they're not so funny as yours.

8. "And have you ever heard that redheaded girls are the devil?"

9. "I'd definitely take advantage of a sleeping maiden. Why don't you take a nap right now? But please, don't hide your neck..."

10. "Since you're a born actress, why don't you play the girl who wants me to drink her blood?"

Allow me correct, 4 would be: "Holding hands with Mutt will give you herpes, Bonnie" LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ForsakenMoon19 said…
heart
Okay, first off Stefan and Elena belong together I don't care about all this triangle nonsense, they love each other and thats that!!! (Delena fans plz get over it and i don't mean to sound nasty). The moment i first read about Bonnie and Damon's interaction (in the books of course) I knew there was something hidden between them that ppl seemed to have overlooked!!! It was pure attraction and on top of that Damon sorting out his (kathrine confused) feelings for Elena. Bonnie is attracted to him too, plus afraid of him, but she sees a sweet side to this badass vamp that even blindsided Elena!!!

And what makes them desire and yearn for one another even more is the fact that Bonnie is a witch (related to druids in the books) and Damon is a vampire, both opposite ends of the good/evil (although its clear Damon can be good) supernatural spectrum. They understand each other and whether Damon's to proud to admit it or not he shares a deep connection with Bonnie that Elena can't even penetrate!!! As some of you mentioned before he protects Bonnie to save himself, to seek redemption but also because he's falling in love with her.

In the tv series it was sooooooooo obvious to where this was gonna play out, thoes moments between Damon and Bonnie were hot, intenese and real!!! you could practically cut through the chemistry with a kitchen knife because it was there. I sense alot of tortured-longing-for-one-another moments headed for these two in the episodes and seasons (of the show) to come!!! Damon might wanna get Kathrine back right now and he might wanna interfer with the Stefan/Elena romance but its clear that Bonnie has gotten under his skin and it will be completely difficult to ignore her. I believe this witch is his true soulmate and one way or another they will end up together (book & tv verse)!!!
 Okay, first off Stefan and Elena belong together I don't care about all this segi tiga, segitiga nonsense, they
^First of all ForsakenMoon19 welcome to this little spot. Donnie fans are always welcome here :)

Yes ITA that Stelena belong together. Not jus for obvious reasons but because Stefan makes Elena a better person. Isn't that what true love does? And Elena gives Stefan a purpose, she is his everything. He quite literally doesn't function without her.

The moment i first read about Bonnie and Damon's interaction (in the books of course) I knew there was something hidden between them that ppl seemed to have overlooked!!!

My sentiments exactly. Many readers are wired into the concept of how many guys can fall in love with Elena and her 'connection' with either Damon/Stefan. Sad really as there are OTHER girls in the book/show namely, Bonnie (who to me was always the real/unsung heroine ;D )

Bonnie is attracted to him too, plus afraid of him, but she sees a sweet side to this badass vamp that even blindsided Elena!!!

Again, one of the reasons why I totally love them together! Bonnie is a good person, she has very little darkness inside her but she's not perfect. Damon takes comfort in that, he connects with the fact that Bonnie's always trying to be somebody else, aka Meredith/Elena. She always feels that they are perfect, everything she isn't. I think, Damon is the same. He secretly probz questions why Katherine and then Elena chose Stefan over him. He wants to be the guy to be chosen for once. Poor thing

he protects Bonnie to save himself, to seek redemption but also because he's falling in love with her

I can't wait to see that develop! And yeah in the show - they were totally YOWZA lol

Ps, Patty I love ur little quotes that u made up. I think Damon would say it to everyone BUT Bonnie! lol and I LOVE how u rectified no.4! lmao

11. "Could you be much more of an airhead Bonnie?"

12. "Does Vodoo rituals include chicken blood? Its jus I'm planning to take Stefan out tonight..."

13. " I swear, If you were a guy...I'd play the castration game. But your a girl so we're doing count the limbs instead"
big smile
Thank you samjhart, i'm happy to be here!!! I like your points too about this couple!! When i read the first book i was totally rooting for Stefan and Elena (of course i still love them) but the moment Bonnie crossed into Damon's path I was completely starstruck, i couldn't stop reading until i knew where their connection was going to end!!! I'm still rooting for this couple to officially surface because they are just so damn adorable together!!! And the actors have done an excellent job capturing that same element of attraction between the characters from the books to the small screen (i got chills just watching them!!) I can't wait to see what dark/romantic adventures lie in waiting for this sexy supernatural couple!!!
big smile
^First of all ForsakenMoon19 you are totally welcome! 2nd, is there a nickname u have cz ur username is pretty long lol when I am typing in a hurry I ususally type the person's name short :/

Anyways - thnx for bothering to read my post! It was so long I thot everyone would be put off lol And yes, I rooting for Stelena and Donnie too. Both awesome couples lol :D

They both connect to each in a way that is jus amazing to read and watch. And I'm glad in the tv show they are taking it slowly - cz well they have to build up like the books I should think! Plus, its a total slow-burning romance thing XD

But I wonder how they are gonna play them out in the show? I mean Bonnie is pretty tough in the show :D How is Damon gonna get to know her?
big smile
Ps, whilst u r here ForsakenMoon19. Why don't you play the gane with us. Jus say something that you think Damon would NEVER say to Bonnie. Its a bit of fun. You can see some of the ones we've made up already lol
smirk
okay, well you can call me FM19 as a nickname if you want lol. And sure i'd love to play your Damon/Bonnie game hmmmmmmm okay:

14. "Common Bonnie, don't play these games with me. You look like the kind of girl to peek at 15." (lol, not sure if that one was witty enough)

15. "Baggers can't be choosers little witch, either you suck it or you die." (lol sorry if this sounds provocative, i meant it to be in a life or death situation and bonnie had to drink damon's blood).
big smile
^Wow you are hilarious! no.15 esp had me roflmao ;D (ok, I admit I'm bad. But c'mon how can you resist funny Damon? lol)

16. "Could I suggest a threesome Bonnie? You know to um, save Stefan?" (ok, this is a reference to how many ppl go to save Stefan ;D )

17. "If you tell me to hold Stefan's hand one or more time, I'll knock ur block off"

18. "I love more than anything in the world, Bonnie. Except maybe, my vintage Armani leather. It took a lot of haggling to get the beauty.."

19."I could hold you in my arms forever.. If you didn't wriggle or scream so much."
wink
lol, well i try:

20. "Bonnie...just in case we might die tonight I just wanted you to know that...I've always cherrished our platonic blood exchanges."

21. "If I'm gonna be forced to choose between saving your ass or my brother's, I'd rather just kill two birds with one stone and finish you both off myself."

22. "Hey, watch it there red, is too much trouble to ask you not to fry me while we're alone in here?" (i'm referring to bonnie maybe pulling back the blinds on the window and damon forgot to put his ring back on before the sunlight hit his hand)

23. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were still screaming."
Omg I totally love 20 and 21 I was laughing so hard!

24. "Congratulations, Bonnie. You've managed to do what the dark forces have been trying to do for centuries - Turn me into a pill-popper. Did Stefan put u up to this?"

25. "To kill a human, we bite them in a particular area. Like me to demonstrate?"

26. "At least Katherine, could string two words togther, Bonnie"

27. "Don't say second sight. I keep imagining a red three-eyed Cyclops"

Ps, wohooo 2nd page! Keep the love coming ppl
big smile
LOL!! you're pretty good at this samjhart, thoes ones had me going!!!

28. "My idea of a perfect date, is the one where I leave the women breathless.."

29. "Why don't you just hoover the damn thing, I'm not getting any older."

30. "Just between me and you, you're looking a bit tender."

31. "Don't worry, the moment your heart stops beating, I'll be there to claim the leftovers."
big smile
*bow* I do try FM19 lol

32."If you tell Stefan about my chocolate stash, I'll..I'll tell everyone the tale of the tutu and the wind"

33. "Bonnie, you can trust me, with your heart. To eat it, I mean"

34. "What shampoo do you use? Your hair has this incredible..fruity smell. Hmmm"

Ps, call me sjh :) But I don't get no.29
lol, sorry i was trying to wing no.29, it was suppose to mean Damon getting impatient with bonnie for eating slow lol!!!
laugh
^Haha ok lol now I get it
smile
Ok, ppl how do you wonna do this? Should we try Bonnie now?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smileynabz said…
big smile
Just one more from me.

35. "I always liked a girl with pom-poms"
wink
Maybe things Bonnie would never say to Damon?

1. Your looks are so old-fashioned... You don't like my perm, but what about your jacket?

2. You should keep your fangs to yourself.

3. Oh! I'm so scared of you, I think I'm gonna hang out with Matt...

Just getting started, I'm sure yours will be much better... ;)
^Ok, smileynabz that was freakin' hilarious lol and aw Patty you are soooo nice! lol :D *hugs* And ur sayings are good! :)

4. "Do you come as a purse too?" (in reference to his shape-shifting ability)

5. "No don't bother apologising for trying to kill me. You know what? I'll buy you a mirror, so you can talk to someone who actually cares"

6. "So..have you actually flirted with another crow or a..wolf..?"

7. "You know, what Damon? Your remotely attractive, quality might actually be your fangs"

8. "Come near me, Fang-face and I'll introduce you to Mr Plyer"

9. "Damon. If you look any harder at Elena, you'll burn her."

10. D: "I'm older and stronger than you" B: "Yeah. I know. But at least I don't smell like cow-hide"
tongue
11. No offense... You are cute, but I can find cute guys anywhere...
laugh
^haha Patty you made Bonnie so cruel. I actually feel sorry for Damon now :D

12. "Damon I wouldn't try or judge you. I'd just execute you on the spot."

big smile
13. "Meh. I prefer men with a little more bite"

14. "Damon. After spending sometime with you I've come to believe you are the devil reincarnated"

15. "The pogo stick, is a present. For a quick getaway. You know, from the big baddie-waddie"

16. "So you turn into a crow? What is that? Like a wimpier version of a bat? Does that mean Dracula can pawn you?"
17. "Hey! Perm is all the rage. You walking fossil"

18. "Honestly Damon. I don't know why you bother. Everyone knows Stefan is always going to be better looking"

19. *singy voice* "He makes the good girls go bad..with his breath. He makes the good girls go bad..with his breath"
smile
5 is great, I can even imagine Bonnie giving him the mirror... :)

20. You and I would never work out because I don't like dead meat.

21. You should give up running after the girls who chose your little brother.
laugh
Thnx Patty!
But Oh my God no.20 - is a classic roflmao I like no.21 too. Personally - think someone should tell Damon XD

22. "If you dance anyting like Stefan, you will NOT take me to the prom. No offence, Stefan"

23. "Your obsession with Stefan is disturbing. Did you also watch him makeout?"

24. "No, Damon - Klaus is NOT jealous of your non-existent good looks or your tushie"

big smile
25. "Don't do that. The smirk. Cz Matt prefers red-heads"

26. "Hope you don't mind me using your lipstick. I ran out. Oh wait. You use blood, don't you?"

27. "So if you can't cross running water. That means you can't stalk Stefan and Elena on their honeymoon cruise. How will you bide the time?

28. Stefan has gone. You would know that, if you stopped eyeing Meredith"
big smile
ps, should we start the countdown to 100 fans now?
surprise
Oh, it's true... Nearly 100!
big smile
I know! I'm so excited! What do you think prompted people to join Patty?
big smile
Ooh. Maybe I should do two more Bonnie saying to make it 30. Umm

29. "Just because I whooped ur ass at chess does not mean you pout, Damon"

30. "You better sleep with ur eyes open, cz I'm gonna murder you for taking my pillow. You HEAR ME?!"

31. "I get some chocolate sauce on your bed. Its only fair, since you nearly let Meredith bleed to death on mine"

Ok. What should we do next? People Damon can't live without and why? Or..
20 things Damon would try to hide from Bonnie?
hmmm
Have you guys noticed ppl are so persistant in Damon and Elena ending up together? its crazy!!!! I never picked up any romantic vibes between them when i read the books, maybe a slight attraction but I totally felt Damon liked Bonnie way more!! Elena belongs with Stefan, end of story!!!! I wish ppl would get over their Delena fantasies and realize his soulmate is a witch/Bonnie!!!!
SJH, of course Donnie has a fan base strong. There are the ones like us, who love them from the books. But unfortunately, TV is stronger and reaches more people.

But it's also amazing. They were so far away from each other in the show, and suddenly they had a few seconds in the halloween and ppl who had no idea they had a story in the books fell in love.

FM19, I believe a lot of people will change their minds with Donnie scenes showing up. There is already more ppl who loves Donnie. The ones who love Delena, are the ones who love Damon and want him to get whatever he wants.

I think we should do this one now:20 things Damon would try to hide from Bonnie.

big smile
Have you guys noticed ppl are so persistant in Damon and Elena ending up together?

Yes I do. I like Delena I do, and I can understand the appeal, but its never was a long-term deal. Its more of a sexual tension thing. Especially on the part of Elena. I don't think she would ever let Damon get that close. Personally I feel she erects a wall when it comes to him. He sees that and it frustrates him. And as Patty said. TV reaches more ppl- and currently the only Damon ship being promoted is Delena. :S

But I agree Patty - the more scenes there are - the more ppl are gonna love them :D I think some ppl are already won over by the Donnie action in the promo

20 things Damon would try to hide from Bonnie

1. That he has naughty thoughts when he sees her in the cheerleading outfit

2. That kissing her - gives him a fluttery feeeling in his stomach

3. That he would really like to wind his finger around her red curls and tug them

4. He hates it when she's scared of him - and runs to Mutt of all people

I'm sure your guys is gonna be MUCH better XD
heart
5. The real reason he wants to throw Mutt against the wall is jealously.

6. He loves when she gets into the trance and cries for his help.

7. If she had died inside that bathtub he would actually feel guilty and would never forgive himself for not have rescued her in time.
heart
8. That teasing her - makes him feel human

9. He's been protecting her all her life. And he knows who nearly ran her over when she was a kid - and he beat him senseless

10. Damon still doesn't understand her. It doesn't frustrate him because she knows exactly who she is, even if he doesn't

11. That if he ever found out that she'd kissed Mutt. He'd beat him senseless

12. Damon, thinks that she has the purest soul of anyone he's ever met. She wants, but is never selfish

13. She's the strongest being he's ever known, because she refuses to break when her friends need her the most. No matter how hard it is for her

14. He would love to count kiss her on the nose - just once