Damon & Bonnie Bamon Reviews By:DBL Bamon Moment3x11&3x12

DamonsLilBird posted on Jan 23, 2012 at 05:56PM
Hey Hey Hoo mates Ive gotten back into the Bamon spirit after rewatching 3x11(I didnt find 3x12 all that bloody great mates only the Db moment, Still I was happy for Bonnie getting a mum finally. Now to explained this thread everytime we get a Bamon moment I decided to do a Review thread about it and try to give my take or spin on the scene, for instances 3x11. It had one small Bamon moment but small as it may be it kept me rewinding my dvr too that same spot. (DAMON BLOODY AND I MEAN BLOODY SENSE BONNIE MATES!!!!) Hello was I thee only flippin bugger to see that? He sense Bonnie and knew she was in danger it reminded me of Book Bamon and how Damon senses what Bonnie is feeling especailly when she's linked to him. An Damon displayed this that on some level no matter how small he sense Bonnie and knew Danger was with her, He even killed the Hybrid that was stalking the place sure DE fans would say "Well he wanted to protect the coffins". Yea and but he also told her to be queit she even relaxed alil if you didn't see the body lanagaue between these two then your not on the same page. Damon&Bonnie's realationship has always been the center of heated battles over the internt becuz certains fans dont see it but over the last three seasons we've had of TVD it's safe to say, that DE's realationship isnt the only ones that's growing, But that Damon&Bonnie's has growed too. Keep in minds these are two people who would rather watch the other bleeding to death or on fire then try to get along for a common ground like ELame. The moment was small but it achieve something much bigger that DE fans looked over Damon&Bonnie have trust in eachother (Especailly Bonnie since she relaxed like she was unloading a bag of cats off her shoulders). I know Im no good with English and it's probably sounding or looking like a three year old worte this but I'm just saying Damon&Bonnie have camed a long long way from hating each other guts to being civil, towards having a bloosming friendship starting. 3x12 Bonnie and Damon had another moment she wasnt stress or pint up in a coffin ready to prance his jacket like a Koola bear lol, NO instead she was okay with him helping to find her mum. Even asked what was up with ELame and him. I loved her expression when he told her "We Kiss" it looked like we were about to see Bonnie start to chant and wind, darkness, and thunder will be pouring out while Elame is screaming off her head for Damon, until Damon rips it off. *coughs* okay sorry just getting into my fan fiction here lol What a mate is trying to say is Damon&Bonnie are friends are they close friends like Delusional? Not yet but the writers are letting us know sceretly that they hear us and our time is coming.
 hey hey Hoo mates Ive gotten back into the Bamon spirit after rewatching 3x11(I didnt find 3x12 all t
last edited on Jan 23, 2012 at 07:49PM

Damon & Bonnie 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HindEssa said…
kiss
All you said was so true! We're on the same page mate!
And I like that Damon&Bonnie's relationship is like Slowly growing. It isn't something unobservant persons would catch*Cough*DE*Cough*
Yeah, but I love this! Besides I love that you're looking at the positive things! Great job!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hinata26 said…
Hope so LOL!!! It might come later. Oouuuussa !!!
B&D <33333
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kindhiya3 said…
heart
<3 WORD <3 i cant wait until BAMON happen...we deserve it
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xDenYsaDenYx said…
heart
true<3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lilou265 said…
heart
SO AGREED!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DamonsLilBird said…
kiss
Thanks mates I was trying to give a take on what I saw and what I did see was that Damon and Bonnie are growing closer, we see it not becuz were bamon fans but becuz were realistic viewers. As with DE they see it as a none factor problem which is find it's their manky choice but we as DB fans see the possiblity our couple is becoming into and I can not wait! Love ya all and thanks for the nice comments!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bamonfreak said…
big smile
Great article REALLY great!! I hope Bamon continue to grow. One critisim next time try not to bash other characters and ships.! Let's spread the love and only love! No need to bash
BamonFreak I wasnt bashing just stating facts if your talking about meh calling them something other than delena like I said, stating facts mate. Anyhoo thnks for the comment.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Wahinetoa said…
heart
Brilliantly said my darling! Secretly, I think the writers are showing progress (even if it's way too slow and not on screen) the evolution of Bamon. At least it's not a betrayal to Stefan. Our girl don't play that. LOVE Bamon, LOVE Bonnie.. LOVE you. *hearts*
kiss
Thank you Wahinetoa your the best and you know what mate, I belived that too. LOl it seems their showing us what Bamon will look like in season four.