Damon & Bonnie Official Bamonator holidays wishes thread

hinata26 posted on Dec 11, 2011 at 06:20PM
First of all I would like to send my best wishes to my mates!! What I like about you is that you stay true to yourself and you are loyal in friendship. That's what make you all so great!!!!
So I wish you all a merry Christmas and an happy new year eve!!!!!!!!
<33333333!!!!!!!

I create that new forum topic so we can bring the uplifting spirit in the spot!!!!! If you want to send your wishes to Bamonators, sharing your fav christmas songs, making your list to santa ect..... it's the right place to do it lol!!!
(Ps: this thread is supose to be funny so no drama here)

My letter to santa:

Dear Santa:

My name is L... wait a minute you already know my name. So you must know too that I was a good young lady lol. At least I wasn't worst than last year lol!!
Not more annoying, not more talkative, not more stubborn..... This year I decided to ask you only things that you could bring to me (no world peace unfortunately).
That means that this year I won't ask for Will smith nor will I ask for having Nicolas Batum. Yup it's been a while now and still nothing clearly something might be wrong because nothing is working. So this year I'll ask for something else.
This year my wish is to have some bamon you know a lot more Bamon.
Honestly Tvd without bamon is like a summer without Ben&Jerry ice cream, life without chocolate, starky without hutch, Adrian Monk without phobia, or CSI without grissom!!!!!!! Yup it's not good at all lol!!!
It's the list of what I would like to see:

-Bamon hug
-Bamon real deep friendship
-Bonnie taking care of a drunk Damon
-Damon saving bonnie
-Bamon fight (could increases the tension between them)
-I want to see Damon shows that he cares for bon bon

Anyway I want anything as long as it relates to bamon!!!! Okay I think that's all.
One more thing please do not eat all the cookies this year and grant to my mates all their wishes (I'm pretty sure a lot of them want what I want lol).
May they all have a merry christmas and an happy new year with a lot of LOVE.

I think that's all now.

Sincerely you already know who I am
see ya much love

If you want to leave a message or whatever mates it's your turn looooooooool !!!!

Damon & Bonnie 17 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DamonsLilBird said…
kiss
Dear Santa, Ive been a bad mate ya see I've fallin into old habits were I let flockers mess with a mates head and now Im deciding I should stick to onething only LOVING MY BAMON HEART. So if you could be so kind as too let meh dad&mummy get the new iphone4 phone for me(white or course) sum new DB scenes may b a hello Bonnie hug or Damon pulling up Bonnie's shirt and um ok santa just forget it! LOL thnks mate for making this love ya too!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hinata26 said…
heart
Great letter LOL!!! I'm sure santa will bring you this IPhone 4S LOL!!
heart
LOl thnk you it's either that one or the blackberry torch 4g
smile
Storch is great too. What a big dilemma IPhone or blackB ?!
What a big question!!!!!
worried
I know right Mum said to ask Dad but im scared I have no bloody job the work here is horrible and if he get's it he might pay the flippin bill.
smile
^^ Hope it will work out I'm pretty sure it will. Have faith!'
smile
thnks mate. I sure need to lol.
heart
Send lots of mine <3333333!!!!!
kiss
Lol will do mate.
You're welcome mate!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iLauren said…
My "It should've happened already" wish: More Bonnie and Damon moments other than the minute long teases, seriously. I'm not talking romantic moments, they've yet to reach that part of their relationship, I'm talking about teaming up to work towards the group's common goals or Damon bringing Bonnie as backup when taking down a bad guy. I mean, Bonnie has saved Damon from many a butt kicking thanks to her witch headache trick and keep in mind, in less than 5 minutes those two came up with a plan that tricked Klaus into thinking that Bonnie was dead and it worked perfectly until they brought Bonnie out as the secret weapon during the sacrifice; so imagine the kind of things those two could get done if they're regularly teaming up together.

My "Hey it could happen!" wish: An flashback episode set in the 80's we see Stefan with huge 1980's hair, I'm talking hair so high David Coverdale would tell him to lay off the hairspray. We'd see what the brothers were doing at the time since 1980's was brought up several times on the show and it's the decade that Stefan and Lexi went to a Bon Jovi concert and were spotted by Katherine; who was also spotted by Anna. We'd see that Stefan is into rock music and leading an average life while hanging out with Lexi, meanwhile in New York Damon is the ultimate Yuppie and a total Patrick Bateman clone and we see how his personality is getting darker and darker as his switch heads in the off direction.

My "If I'm lucky and my favs escape from the Stangirl writer" Wish: I want the brothers to realize, "Holy crap, we're beating up each other and getting our butts kicked over a chick who is a clone of the same chick we died for! What were we thinking?!" Then decide to leave the lame town of Mystic Falls in Damon's awesome car and go on a roadtrip where they fight a different big bad every week like another pair of hot brothers who roadtrip in an awesome car. Alaric, also sick of Mystic falls, buys a cool trucker hat and joins in and becomes the "Bobby" in this group and while passing through town they come across Bonnie and tell her their plans and she's like, "Sweet! Screw this town where no one has seen my home or called CPS on my non-parenting father, I'm coming with!" then Bonnie puts on a really cool trench coat and jumps in becoming the "Cass" and they leave Mystic Falls behind and have a 10 times better show that sometimes does crossover episodes with Supernatural.
^^ woot woot those are really serious wishes hope It could come true some day but a lady CAN only wishes LOL!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LuCe60bis said…
cool
AAAH bah la voila ta liste ! :P JADORE, et entièrement d'accord avec ce que tu as écris, ya tellement de choses que je voudrais aussi, tellement de choses qu'ils pourraient faire, mais j'ai l'impression qu'ils veulent tout donner à Elena :s
Je vais reflechir, voir si j'ai d'autre chose à rajouter à ta liste de souhaits pour Bamon ;)
I would love to see Bonnie travel time and meet Damon before he was turned and before meeting Katherine.
They could save eachother's lives, Damon not being a vampire, and Bonnie with no powers (because with time travel her powers are cancelled) that would be so cool, i could totally see them still bickering as they always do, but not in an agressive way, in a fun and flirty way, Bonnie seeing him in a new light, of course HumanDamon wont keep any of those memories, but Bonnie would, and it would help Bonnie understand a little more Damon, since he doesnt give her very much the opportunity to see who he is. They're a bit similar, and i think Damon already know that in some level, that's why he keep a wall with her most of the time yet he doesnt because there is some parts of himself we dont see but only with Bonnie, he prefer to see her hating him rather than seeing how much he is a mess, and with what he has done to her and knowing she blamed him for her grams death, i think it make sense, he want to give her a reason to hate him. He think he doesnt deserve to be loved by anyone, because he never felt loved before (His father didnt really loved him, Katherine was the first to give him some importance) so he screw things when people actually show concern for him, he also have issues to show his humanity, he doesnt want people to see that he care.
I want Bonnie to understand that, see that they're not so different.

I would also like to see Damon being involved with her storyline. So they could start to build a real and important bond. Damon need to interact with others people, he need real relationships other than his obsession with Elena, because it's like with her he almost forget his brother :o.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
^^^ j'adore ta liste se serait une good storyline. Franchement je pense pas que les scénaristes ai des idées aussi intéressantes. Faudrait qu'on votent pour les virer et que l'on élise qu'autre qui seraient plus compétents. C'est bientôt 2012 après tt!! Mdr!!!
Mais grave ! d'ailleurs je crois que dans une interview recente de Kat, elle dit qu'il y a de nouveaux scenaristes et qu'ils emmenent le série au niveau au dessus, alors qui sait...^^ mais ouais ca serai trop beau :/
Yup ou bien on fait une révolution LOL et on les virent tous à coup de coup de pied au fesses ont va être Clément et on va pas les pendre LOL!!!! franchement faudra que la série passe un niveau au dessus par ce la c'est juste peu mieux faire ..................
Il faut qu'ils fassent attention la guillotine n'est pas loin mdr!!!!