Damon & Bonnie Major Bonnie "HATER" to attack!!!

Brylannie posted on Oct 29, 2011 at 12:19PM
This is the stuff I hate. Elena, Jenna, Lexi & even Gramps can treat Damon like crap, but if Bonnie does it she's called judgmental and made to look heartless by The Delena's just because she's a threat to Delena(What a stupid name, lol).

This video pissed me off because it was made to make Bonnie look judgmental as if Damon never abused and took advantage of Caroline when he arrived in mystic falls, attacked Bonnie in the fire, threatened Elena for Katherine and is the reason Vicki died! Yeah Bonnie shouldn't be so judgmental to Damon.

If you have a youtube account, go have a major dislike party on this Bonnie hating video!!!
link
last edited on Oct 30, 2011 at 01:10PM

Damon & Bonnie 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hinata26 said…
wink
Hon this is article is a RANT to not disturb some people or whatever it's better that you reposted it in the RANT forum.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tigerlily888 said…
angry
Sure I'll go dislike! Can't stand some stupid idiots like that! Gits.......
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Brylannie said…
My bad Bonnie Fans, I meant Elena, Jenna, Caroline and Gramps can treat DAMON like crap and get away with it but Bonnie is called judgmental for judging him. And I put it here so people could get right to the point of what this was about because depending on how many pages this may get behind on the rant forum some may miss it or not drop by thinking it's a regular rant and miss the operation, which is operation dislike vid! lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tigerlily888 said…
angry
Why would anyone waste time making a VIDEO about someone they hate! They haven't even formed a proper base for hating her!!! God I hate Bonnie haters!
Me too
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pattykirsche said…
sad
I already disliked...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nglenn9 said…
Good question, tigerlily888^! Why would anyone invest large ammounts of time on hating Bonnie? Could it be because Bamon is sort of epic, maybe extremely threatening? I'm thinking yes! The majority of hardcore let-me-sit-down-and-make-a-hate-video Bonnie haters are also Delena fans. There are a ton of Damon combos out there, and most of them are sweet but not at all threatening. I barely EVER see anyone ripping Daroline (nooffense at all to their fanbase) to shreds. They just go barking mad when they realize that Bamon would be the most powerful, passionate, sexy ship possible! So they can't help trying to destroy our Bamon by ripping apart Bonnie!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
@nglenn9, my thoughts exactly
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Wahinetoa said…
heart
Beautifully said nglenn9! Thanks Brylannie for the link, and I've got news.. this person has disabled ratings and comments. I guess they didn't like that she is loved by many tvd fans.

Bravo supporters!!