Damon & Bonnie pertanyaan Bamon like Nassie?

DamonsLilBird posted on Jun 20, 2011 at 04:49PM
I've just started reading The Secert Circle and must say bloody love it more than TVD lol, anyhoo's my favorite couple is Nassie I just flippin loved them together, But couldn't help but noticed their alot like Bamon. CASSIE:Was the only one who seems to notice Nick isn't always so flippin icy or mean, He just puts up a wall to keep other's away including her at first. Nick: Like Damon he thought Cassie was weak, annoying and boring but saw something else when, he watched her stare down evil hands on. (Inculding her father John Black). It's no condience *forgave meh spelling* that their alike I mean Bonnie: was this bubbly, funny, tiny girl who at times freak out. Who once called upon help too defeat Klaus and the others.(Which makes Damon noticed other things about her). Damon: (In the books) is a rebel with a flase cause to steal Elame *Yawns who cares* but he also has somewat of a manky heart. He proves this time after time when saving Bonnie, Or defending her honor. DE fans like too belive Nassie is like them but in meh eyes Nassie is like Bamon more. Nick is Bonnie at times becuz he knows Cassie's deeply inlove with Adamn (Ugh) but he still belives in them, Just like how Bonnie knows Damon loves Elame. Even though he shows it Bonnie still cant help but to love him more, these two are selfless. Their willing to step aside for these other two people who might not love eachother strongly. Bamon and Nassie are the exact same but if you feel meh didnt tell it right, or left some things out plz discuss on what makes Bamon&Nassie alike.

Damon & Bonnie 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ApplePie88 said…
I wouldn't say Bamon is anything like Nick/Cassie in any way. Damon/Bonnie are their own unique dynamic and can't be compared to any couple in Secret Circle.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DamonsLilBird said…
Well thnks for the thought lol I just thought mayb somebody bloody would have.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ApplePie88 said…
I think you make some good comparisons, but I don't really see how Bamon is similar to Nassie. IDK, but people are already comparing Damon/Elena to Nick/Cassie for some reason (and of course Adam/Cassie to Stefan/Elena).
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DamonsLilBird said…
laugh
LOL I saw that too mate, its bloody funny how DE fans would try their best and hog but I just thought Nassie were like bamon.