Dalena Patah Hati

diehardromantic posted on May 16, 2011 at 01:38AM
Okay as Fans of the now finished WOWP series, we are all feeling down. But what about the stars? When or If JB breaks Selena's heart who do you think will be there for her, now that Wizards has finished? It goes without saying she will seek some solice in her family, but who else will she turn to?

Dalena 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dalenachile said…
sad
her friends and maybe david, but what if he doesn't wanna be there for her this time. I've heard some selena's fan that said that if she brakes up with jb she can always come back to david, because he is always gonna be there waiting for her, and I trully think he is not gonna be there this time.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu diehardromantic said…
sad
Yeah don't think she or anyone can or should expect that. No one likes being the re-bound!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu notjustanerd said…
meh
You know, assuming she *does* break up with Bieber at some point, she'll turn to her family and her friends- Taylor S and Demi for support.

And going by her dating pattern over the past years (Nice Jonas when Jonas Bros was in, Taylor Lautner when Twilight was a rage, and now JBieber), I think she'll start dating the next big thing. My bet is on Logan Lerman for some reason, LOL.

Anyways, I want David to be there for her, but I don't want him to be just a shoulder to cry on, you know? I want her to date him because she wants to date him and now because she wants to heal her broken heart. David deserves better than that. (David fan here ;))
blush
*I meant Nick Jonas. Don't kill me fans, I'm a fan too ^-^
meh
She's does seem to have a dating pattern true. And although I think she's very talented, David is perhaps too mature for her, at least in a relationship at this time. Before JB I might have thought otherwise, given her maturity during interviews but in this she's not old enough or ready for anthing more, YET!
hmmm
As for Selena's past hook-ups, don't think they did badly out of it and have moved on. Look at Nick, he's making headlines. About time we heard about other celebs. JB is not the make all and end all of the talent in the US, although that's how the media like to play it!
crying
Sadly, I'm losing hope on Dalena :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu A2121467-No_2 said…
blush
I think a lot of people are [losing hope]. I'm pretty sure the latest photos will put a few thick nails in the coffin. Along with the latest interview of Selena saying Justin was the thunder to her lightning. If I had more time, I'd probably see many joinable Dalena sites go down in membership or likes. Good for Disney, I guess. The less Dalena shippers, the happier the spoilsports are. :-P And good for parents...blahhhhhh
tongue
Thunder to her lightning? She called him that? I'd phrase it as "publicity to her career" XD
Yes she's still a teenager when it comes to certain things. Paraphasing her own songs. This girl is going to fall hard when JB 'grows up' and moves on. Sorry but it will happen.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yowitsmeLYNN said…
crying
I think I lost all my hope for them... Just seeing pictures of Jelena breaks my heart in a million pieces...
I have chosen to just follow Selena's talent as an actress and her music so it's not tarnished by her relationship with Justin. It's the publicity (and drama) that's feeding his popularity not his talent.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu firebabe77 said…
This is easy... As they have broken already (JELENA) sightings of Selena and David (DALENA) are all over the news now ( Kabuki date, David's new house, Staples, Las Vegas need I say more? There's nothing more to say anyway haha...) Although they were not seen kissing yet, LOL! Both admiitted that they're still single and ready to mingle :)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu