GreekRULES515 posted on Jan 03, 2011 at 02:51AM
This is all about CHOCOLATE. Why you like it? What is your fave? Thats wht we'll talk bout MWAhHAHAHAHA CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cokelat 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
Was hershys *spelled ctht rong)the first kinda of chocolate?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu milesfoodfreak said…
My favourite is cadburys double chocolate. That one didnt do so well, did it? I think it's gorgeous.
Whats not to love about chocolate? I don't know why my Mummy doesn't like it, i just think she doesn't want us to get fat.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cA_iNen11 said…
kiss
i love white chococlates..!!!!!!!! and Milk Chocolates.. CADBURRY , MALTESSERS, HERSHEY's..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LUVINTHISJUNK said…
I like chocolate because its the nicest tasting food ever! It has the nicest flavour, it goes with everything, you can add the flavour of chocolate to anything and it will taste ten times better and there are so many different varieties of chocolate! It's addicting and i could eat it all day every day if i was allowed.
My favourite chocolate company is either mars, lindt or cadbury. Mars because the chocolates are so lovely. My favourite mars chocolates are Mars and Snickers. Lindt because its so lovely and creamy and you can get any flavour you can possibly think of. My favourite lindts are lindt bunnies and lindor truffles. And cadbury because its the most famous chocolate company in the world and you have so much choice. My favourite is dream and caramel.
My favourite box of chocolate is heroes because it has all my favourite cadburys chocolates, and celebrations because it has all the most classic chocolates. I also love maltesers, toblerone and peanut butter M&M's and reese's peanut butter cups!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu himalijagma said…
My favorite chocolate is dark chocolate
PriscillaEllen commented…
I like sponge cake dipped in cokelat sauce sprinkled with coconut the best!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
PriscillaEllen commented…
anda can find these at www.facebook.com/cillastreats... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu elanson said…
I love dairy milk.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emmaliang said…
smile
The chocolate is much more beautiful and high-end if you use this cute chocolate cup
 The cokelat is much lebih beautiful and high-end if anda use this cute cokelat cup
lebih dari setahun yang lalu k21fumi said…
My favorite chocolate is “Sasya”, which is sold in Japan for chocolate. The texture is interesting! White chocolate and milk chocolate are the best chocolate to taste at once. Moreover, it is cheap.