Cheryl Cole MESSAGES FPR CHERYL...PLEASE READ :)

Cherylfan_x posted on Feb 28, 2010 at 05:08PM
heyy :)

im making a fan book for cheryl cole,, with messages from her her fans, like messages of support etc coz of whats happened with ashley...

please comment below if you have anything you want me to put in the book
thank youus xx

Cheryl Cole 15 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 4evercherylcole said…
heart
I feel so sorry for Cheryl and i am supporting her all the way. You rock Cheryl!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu callume said…
smile
I am really sorry to hear about what Ashley has done to you. Support you every day. Love u Cheryl
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cherylsfeet said…
heart
Cheryl you are the sexiest person alive(no joke) And i love your feet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
 Cheryl anda are the sexiest person alive(no joke) And i cinta your feet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marvina said…
smile
i cheryl i love u !!
i love jack the lad swing!!
:)!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu colezybabey said…
heart
♥ i l o v e c h e r y l ♥
supporting yhoo all the wayy ♥♥
♥biggesttt fann over here ♥♥♥
why do u lk her FEET ??♥♥♥♥
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xkittycatx said…
Cheryl you amazing dont let anyone tell you any different!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chezza01 said…
smile
Cheryl uu are de best! WE ALL LOVE UU
lebih dari setahun yang lalu leighann91 said…
It takes a great deal of courage to forgive someone for cheating; I respected you the first time, because she you didn't listen to what a lot of people said and went with your own feelings.
It takes a great deal more courage to walk away from someone who you've shared a meaningful relationship with. No matter what they do. There's still the good times you've shared. My respect for you has only risen over the last few weeks.

Cheryl, you've conducted yourself with dignity throughout. A real role model to many. But you're human just like the rest of us, and I hope the public realise this and give you the privacy to deal with this change in your life in your own time and way.
Keep shining and doing what you do best.
Stay strong girl-- we're all behind you. ♥
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cherylforever said…
right this is VERY long..

Dear Cheryl,
My name is Elani and i'm 13, and i live in Devon. I am so inspired by you, and i want to be just like you, especially since you went solo, that was really brave. Ever since i was a little girl i have been singing along to girls aloud, your so talented and have stayed strong through some really tough times and thats one of the reasons i admire you so much. I think your so amazing, your kind, genuine, talented, funny, caring, and your so beautiful!
I try so hard to be a good singer and a dancer, practising everyday, but about a year ago i was diagnosed with a bad case of HyperMobility Syndrome and my doctors told me to give up dancing because my body is too weak, and it broke my heart. I was so upset, i thought it was all over. But then i found out that you have HyperMobility just like me and i knew there was hope, so i didn't give up, you didn't and look where it got you.

I love you so much Cheryl, and you inspire everything i do
Love Elani xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CherylistheBest said…
smile
Omg Cheryl u r the best, we are all behind u and u rock! I love u keep being strong and the beautiful lady u r! xxxxxxxxx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hellboycole said…
u rock cheryl u r the hottist wommen in the universe and u can get back up no matter what happens u will still stand strong look how hot u r
LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 u rock cheryl u r the hottist wommen in the universe and u can get back up no matter what happens u w
look if this is not hot then the people who think that are out of there mind

don't foregive ashley if he cheated on u he should have consequences coz he betrayed u and u diserve someone better than him and how could any one cheat on u, u r so hot anyone out of there mind still would not cheat on u ur that hot and i am not lieing in fact i would die trying to go out with u no lie u r like a godess to me in fact u r a godess to me. oh and i like ur face it is so beautiful aspecily ur dimples
 look if this is not hot then the people who think that are out of there mind don't foregive ashley
mischievous
coz look how hot she is in this one hotty
 coz look how hot she is in this one hotty
heart
look i took this picture of her coz i met her
 look i took this picture of her coz i met her
lebih dari setahun yang lalu -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
Cheryl i love u so much.
Your a idol 2 me, ur amazing everything i do i alwayz think of u
ur so beautiful, love u so much babe!! she's gorgeous xx
 Cheryl i cinta u so much. Your a idol 2 me, ur amazing everything i do i alwayz think of u ur so beaut