kapten jack sparrow Jack Sparrow and Angelica in Pirates 4

brijbee posted on Oct 15, 2010 at 07:54AM
Has anyone got any rumours about Angelica and Jack in PIRATES 4? I've been looking all over the internet, but only found one recorded footage of them dancing together. (Kinda cool actually.) Has anyone got anything else.

kapten jack sparrow 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu desireys_famous said…
What I know so far is that they have a passed together, but Jack actually loved her (as you know unlike any other relationships)but she got away & it ended bitterly. So they meet up again and she forces him upon Queen Anne's Revenge, also known as her father, Cpt. Blackbeard. Throughout the journey, they bicker, fight, but also fall hard for each other. Shortly, it's a bittersweet feeling.'We have our bouts in the film, but there's also this residue of what might have been. It's a kind of love-hate thing,' the actor admits. 'There's a little flavour of both.' Johnny Depp says. After Jack finds himself falling in love with her again, he has to think twice, when he retracks back to her forcing him upon the ship. She is either using him to find The Fountain of Youth, actually falling in love with him again, or both.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu desireys_famous said…
*correction* Cpt. Blackbeard's ship.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Wow_Nightelf said…
tongue
I really haven't heard any rumors about them. But I just don't like her, seriously. Plus, she's not even that pretty.