brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
wats the site surfthechannel.com?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
surf the channel as a lot of tv shows and movies that you can watch and it is pretty fast in getting the new episodes up their. That is where i got caught up with Gossip Girl Last year. Here is the link you should check it out.

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
anyone still on?
I am
yeh im on but will be going soon =)
hi terra and dawn!

wats up?
nothing much just cruising the oth boards and waiting for Grey's Anatomy to premiere tomorrow night.
pretty much the same except without the GA bit, but i gotta go soon, i have to go to the city and if i dont hurry up and get ready ill miss meeting mel. just when i find something interesting on the net i go to go.
i hate it when that happens i really should be going to bed soon its 2 30 lol
well good night guys I talk to you later than.
im staying for abit longer waiting for my vid to render
okay now i really have to go, damn addicting net making me late!!!

catchya l8r
ok
cya later hun have fun
dam it wont let me upload to you tube ah well

anyway guys im off to be now cyas later

xx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BLforever said…
Thank you so much! I got the site on surfthechannel for the first episode :)!
your welcome that site is pretty great.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
night guys!
anyone on?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
I am!
hey nem!
Hey there! What's up? :)
nothing much, just got home. now im bored and searching for good fanfic. u?
Ooh I'm just checking. i probably won't be online for at least 2 weeks.
y???
I think you guys noticed (maybe not) but I haven't been online a lot lately. Yeah? School stuff. We have an activity on Saturday and for the rest of next week I will be studying! lol
you havent been around at nights as much as usual, but then again everyones been mia lately. and where had bigdayne been? havent seen anything from eka lately either.
I noticed too.

But I'll be back as soon as my exams are done! :)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
net quietened when school went back overseas, everyone has exams and stuff.
lol yeah. My cousins haven't been online lately, too. Anyway, I'm gonna go now. Need to get some zzzz! Bye Mickei! <3
bye!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
hey guys! Anyone on???
I am
ahh...hey Terra...what's up?
noting much just cruising some boards and waiting for Grey's Anatomy to air.
Grey's...<333! LOVEEE this showw! In Greece we're still in the first season..xD I'm in love with MeRder but my new passion are definately Izzie/Alex! Which couples do you prefer?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
sophialover, its mary right? I just read your reasons for hating Leyton, and it was great, a couple made me laugh so hard bc Leyton is so ridiculous at this point! I just added a pick about what Jamie is thinking about them right now. I can't seem to get Jamie out of my head, I mean he's gotta think his uncle is NUTSO right now.
Yeah..it's Mary..lol! They're not MY reasons but anyways...lol! I found them on a forum and i thought they were interesting so i just put them ALL together and...bum!!
YEAHH I KNOWWW! It's just that Pucas IS so ridiculous & cheesy & pathetic and MANY more but i'm just not in the mood of bashing them now! haha!

i knowwww right... Jamie is like the new unofficial BLer! LOVE this kid<33!
Mary I love Meredith and Derek that is were my user name comes from. I am not a big alex and izzie fan but they are gonna have something tonight after the end of last season.
PS:Poor Lucas...he still refuses to open his eyes and realise BROOKE is the ONE...LMAO!
Yes Luke is just in denial and he is an idiot not knowing that Brooke still loves him she is just hiding those feelings for her best friend.
OMGGG REALLY? I didn't notice it before Terra..lol! But WOOW...it's "dermer"...LMAO! Pff! I knoww...i love them too SO much<33! They're great! STUPID ADDISON had to come and destroy EVERYTHING...GRR! They keep telling me i'm gonna like her in the future but right now i just HATE her so much...!!

Lexziee<333!! SOO glad they're gonna have something! I'm totally in love with them!
PS:HAHA I KNOW..SOMETIMES I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THE POOR GUY...LOL! I'm positive though. He'll find his way "in the end..."xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
lol I don't know why Mark chooses to paint Lucas and Peyton as such blithering idiots all the time, hiding their hearts, in denial, I mean they've had alot of issues in the past, but you would think they would learn in a span of 3 years no contact...I mean Im sorry but they are not in HS anymore. They are still young though so not sure why Mark is all pro marriage?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu saBRUCAS said…
I LOVE LOVE Alex and Izzie!!!!
and MerDer ofcourse cant waut for GA!!

Yeah I know RealLuvAlwaysBL Peyton adn Lucas are portrayed as idiots...I mean they can never ever get it right. And now Mark wants us to believe in them?

i know...it doesn't make sense..lol! I'm sure he doesn't really want this though..xD HAHA! He's just trying to confuse us!

ALEX & IZZIE<3333!
They're so HOT together! Pure chemistry<33! I mean...i LOVE Dizzie as well but NOTHING like Lexzie! They simply kick ass...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu saBRUCAS said…
I never really liked Dizzie but it was sad when he died and I really felt bad for Izzie but I loved Alex then...he was soo supportive!
aww i love alex and izzie<33
I not a fan of them but I don't have a problem with them they are better than Gizzie. I heard they will be some Alex and Izzie action tonight.
that would be cool! i don't really watch ga anymore but alex and izzie werecute! but i hated gizzie!