brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
thanks Janni.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
WOW!
That was so FREAKING AMAZING! lol! Loved...loved...loved it...(L) I loved the way you captured Peyton's feelings...particularly that she is sto stuck with Lucas that she simply can't understand why they're not together anymore...& then Brooke's insecurity but at the same time determination...cause she was finally READY to fight for him and never let him go again cause SHE KNEW that HE WAS THE ONE. OMG...that was completely against the plot but i truly LOVED IT...(L)!
Aww please go & help Mark a little bit with his crappy writing. He needs you SO damn much...
thanks sophialover. and i wish, seriosuly if i got a chance i would go slap some sense into that man, arghh! mark annoys me sometimes, but gotta love the guy who gave us brucas in the first place.
seems you got EXACTLY what my fanfiction was about, the emotions and points i wanted to get across,i must be doing something right. i just posted the second chapter, 100% brucas, its a bit different to the first.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
It was GREAT, AMAZING!!
I loved it..Loved the bitchy Peyton, it is different from Mark's sroy, and I loved it. I`m going to read the nest chapter and i can`t waitXD
Anybody know where Brucas4ever is? haven`t seen her in a while..
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kuhriissten said…
whoever THIS IS: mannyh is kinda an idiot. idk if you guys talked about it here but this person said that brooke and lucas look like brother and sister um WTF? are you kidding me, OPEN YOUR EYES! peyton and lucas have some of the exact same features! and sometimes when i saw them kiss it just freaks me out cause they look so freaking related!

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
ok there is some serious brucas fan bashing goin on in the oth spot latly and i think its out of order i mean the whole BLSHITTER thing is jus dam rite rude
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
Yeah i know..Lila & her "blshitter" thing...lol! Anyway...just ignore them. Apparently they haven't got anything better to do than bitch about us..xD PATHETIC Pucasers..xDD

Janni: lol...i have NO IDEA but i noticed that too. I hope she appears soon..!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
well I noticed that but certain ones don't bash one certain fans. They usally don't bash on certain brucas fans if you are nice to them well I guess they are just that why with me. any way I was just on the vs game on the oth spot and some did this as two options Leyton in Love vs Brucas in Lust and of course I chose Brucas and then I said they weren't in lust they were in Love maybe if they watched season three they would see that.
why is it after all these seasons some people still insist brucas didn't have love yet anyone who questions leytons love gets shot down. what fn show do some viewers watch, how after season 2 onwards can anyone say Brucas don't love each other, the show says it and shows it. why is brucas love still debated.
i no people who say that brucas or leyton for that matter dont love eachother are completly deranged lucas loved both brooke and peyton its not hard to see
hi jus writing coz im goin on holiday 2moz for a week so i wont be online lol ill be ready to catch up when i get back =) have fun fanpoping without me *sobs* lol
have a good holiday!!! and when u get back give us all the juicy details.
Have a great holiday. I want to ask you where you are goinf, but i guess I`ll have to wait:P
I agree with you lovelovelaugh^^ I don`t understand how they can say that Brooke & Lucas weren`t in love!
I just wondered that maybe we could ask Lucysmilyface to make a banner for the Brucas spot, cause the ones she has made are really good. And we never got a new banner. Or we could use the banner that won the first pick but was to big/large. Cause I mase it smaller so it would fit their size...?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
i feel like i missed so much!!!!!! Ive been out of town any new good drama? and Lp fights? fill me in please!
Hi you are back^^ We have missed you:)
Well there has been some drama, i guess it is always some drama as as long there leyton fans:P
I don`t know if there has been any fight, cause i`m on vacation and i`m kind of not so much on the pc so.. but i just read something on the leytonspot about they taking over the Brucas spot, but i din`t think that seriouse..
It would be great if you guys could check my last post, cause i really think that we need a new banner. I thought that we could ask Luceysmileyface if she could make a new banner, she makes really good ones. Or maybe we could use the first one that won the picks, the one that was to big. We could make it smaller on paint, i tried an it looked OK..
Anyway does anybody know where Mizzlefish is.. I read something on the Leyton spot about they had banned her. Something about a fight, did not get what they wrote.
hi guys im back
and i wonder if mizzfelisha is banned coz the last i new was that the leyton fans were thinking of reporting her what happens when you click on her home page coz if it doesnt work any more the chances are she has been banned
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CatarinaSantos said…
Hi . i'm a brucas fan and i don't coment a lot because my english kinda suck :X
But i think mizzfelisha is fine . I notice that she coment a pick in One tree hill spot . link
Thats good^^ And you should comment a lot more, my enlish suck too, but i try:P
Anyhow would someone please answer on the banner question
yes please ask luceysmileyface becuase i don't think any of us know how to!!!! thanks janni
yeh thats a good idea as the naley banner is really good and i know she made that =)
cool i have to check that out! where did janni go?
I`m here, I have sent her a message, but she that i could send the pictures of brucas to her mail.
It would be great if you guys sent some brucas pix, cause i don`t wanto get blamed if you don`t like the pix. And if you send could you send in 2-3 days? I have to send them to her soon.
My mail-adresse: janni_234@hotmail.com
thats good that she will do it wheres sophialover been latly?
I dont`t know... maybe on vaca?
I feel like there is no one here.. Will you send me some photor of brucas?
Or what scenes sould the photos be from..I prefere that you gusy send me the phots
i'll start looking:0

link

link

link
link

link
btw (this is like my tenth post in a row) is there a season 6 promo?
I love them,,I`ll send them to her, but i thinkwe should have some neutral, like simple cause thats the one she has used..
Yep, go to www.onetreehillblog.com and you`ll see it.
So what do you guys think about the promo?
i just saw it! it was okay but it was only like ten seconds long...lol but i loved the gossip girl promo!
okay these have the same coloring but im gonna post some more

link

link

link

link

okay these i think all have the same coloring but it might just be easier to change the icon too!

link

link

link

link

those are all great
yeah will you help me^^ it's really hard to find images that are the same as the icon! i really want to look in the brucas icons but sadly the images thing isn't working:(
I have found some photos of the wedding, i think i`m gonna sed to her now. She said that i should send in one or two days. and i think that many more days then that has passed:/
But still add photos..and i`ll watch them and send them:)
I am waiting for www.brooke-luucas.org to work, cause they have many caps...so
okay thanks so much janni.. idk why i just couldn't find photos of the wedding

okay here is my rant:)

Did anyone else feel that season 5 was just about peyton and lucas! like brooke didn't have any good scenes; nathan really didn't have any scenes apart from haley actually he had one with q and jamie in the gym but i don't really think that counts, haley had nothing besides fighting with nate and trying to help peyton stop crying over lucas... Peyton took up like half of every episode crying in her record place over lucas, and lucas almost had as much as peyton... it just annoyed me sooooooooo much!

does anyone else think that it would be really messed up if lucas and peyton got married(please don't tell me if that's the spoiler cause im not looking up any) like one day he's telling her he hates her the next he's marring her! (?) even though he took it back he still said it's gotta mean something! anyone agree?
i so agree the whole season was of lucas and peyton moping around being boring it totally ruined the season i think if there gonna get together get together coz even thats better than all the crap moping around and shit
it would be totally messed up if they were end game and mark should no thatt lol
like what kinda message would that say to the fans?
I totally understand! I buggs me that Peyton kid of gets away with the Crap she has pulled, and we did get to much scenes of her moping around.
my cousins and i started watching season 1 and 2. and i`ve never liked Peyton, sry. But i kind of though she was ok in season 2. I didn`t like her in season 1 but in s2 she nice. She wasn`t moping, and if she was she kind of had a good reason. I think that she should end up with Jake. casue if they end up the message says that true love is strong and that will survive everything! but if she end up with Luke, the message is: do a lot of crappy thing, treat your bestfriend like crap and only think of your self that way you`ll get the one you want....!
I AGREE JANNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG there's a new twilight trailer link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bigdayne said…
I am a brucas fan. If leyton really was the endgame couple, there would not be forums like this with the majority voting against it (or at least enough fans for Mark to take notice). I liked Peyton, but it gets on my nerves how somebody can mess up lives as much as she has and people still want her to get what she wants. If she really loved Lucas she would just let him be happy with who he is with (and for the record, telling someone you love them but you will try to be happy for them, or acting like cry baby are not ways you show someone you are happy for them). I want Brucas because Brooke was so scared to get close to him again. She was even more afraid when they got together. Peyton, her best friend, told her she would not hurt her again. Lucas said it too. Lucas held up his end, but Peyton had to tell Brooke she was in love with him again. That basically led to the break up, and there was peyton ready to take him in. I think since brooke dumped him, he thought she wouldn't fight for him like he did, so he decided to try and find love with Peyton. THis was not a revelation, it was more of a last resort in my opinion. LPers try to compare how Luke treated both girls. He never let either girl in that much. He never completely let Brooke in when Keith died, and he never let Peyton in when he was off trying to take out Dan.
Lucas said it best in s5 when he said she must have an alarm, because every time he is in love, she comes to crash the party. Why can't she chalk up the loss to bad timing. Why can't she just realize that although they love each other, they might be meant for each other. THat could satisfy everyone I think. If you say that lucas and peyton love each other, but are not meant to be, the LPers could say that it was just timing and they would be together in a perfect world. THen Lucas can go to Brooke and tell her that he and Peyton could never make it work, so they are going to stop. He then tells her that he never stopped loving her and he had to see if this thing with Peyton true love, but it wasnt, and tries to be with Brooke again because it felt right, or something like that.
I had an idea for an episode. It would have been better suited for season 5, but it could be in season 6 also:

Suppose one episode is a dream in which lucas is married to all three girls at the same time. He wakes up to see Lindsay in his bed, then he goes to the kitchen to see brooke making breakfast (which is funny because she can't cook) and you see peyton coming in with the mail. He spends time with Lindsay while editing the book, and he loves her for believing in his book, his dream. He spends time with brooke because she is having his baby, and he loves her for the mother of his child and giving him the family that he wants. He spends time with Peyton when they go on book signings and he loves her because she is supporting his dreams. The dream also dwells on what each woman would want in the marriage, and how it would affect things between them. I think there could be some funny moments too.

And a P.s. for LPers who like to gloat and bash BLers:

Lucas gave Brooke a nickname (pretty girl). DId peyton have one? I mean something he called her instead of her name?
LPers say that brooke is not really even considered and that it has been lindsay and Peyton. True, but those two would be way to obvious to be surprising. The idea of a cliffhanger is to give the biggest surprise, and Leyton would not surprise me because it has been stuck on our tv for the last 3 seasons. I watched season 4 for the Luke/Dan drama, and I watched season 5 for the dan drama, psycho carrie and brucas moments. Leyton just does not interest me.
Hi bigdyane^^ Good to have more BL fans:)
I couldn`t agree wiht you more, and the dream thing is good..Just that if you have read the spoilers i thinkt that that idea is out of the window:(

So guys, I have decided to stopr reading the spoilers, well I\ve started to read the spoiler for the first four episodes. But I`m going to stop, cause this mgth be the last season and i don`t wanna spoil it..SO of anybody else of you wnats to back me up and quit with me, tell me:)
PLEASE EVERYONE IF YOU KNOW ANY SPOILERS PLEASE DON'T TELL ME! IM TRYING TO GO ALL SHOWS THIS SEASON WITHOUT SPOILERS! IN LIKE A WEEK IM NOT EVEN GOING ON THE OTH SPOT!

btw welcome to the bl forum
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS SO MUCH"LPers try to compare how Luke treated both girls. He never let either girl in that much. He never completely let Brooke in when Keith died, and he never let Peyton in when he was off trying to take out Dan."
that whole comparing his behaviour with the girls is just rediculous, i admit he let peyton in more BUT ONLY IN SEASON ONE he opened up with ehr so easily but when after season one do we see him open up with her more than others, if anything in season 5 he is more opened up with brooke, but i think thats just because at the moment they are great friends.
what really peeved me off is when leytoners say lucas was a better guy with peyton than with any other girl, excuse me, how? other than assy luke season one when he cheated on brooke (with peyton, so peyton was making him an ass not his relationship with brooke) how is he a better guy with peyton, what made hima bad guy in season 2 or 3? what made him a better guy in the brief time he dated peyton in half of season 4 than all the other seasons.
i totally agree with you mickei! right! i also don't understand when they say they hate lucas and they want him to die than why are they wanting lp as a couple??

they have to get it in ther head lucas is not only nice to peyton everyone thinks that lucas treats brooke like s*** but he's doing the same thing to peyton the lpers are just to dumb to notice it!

haha totally agree brucas4ever!

but seriously, i know ive said this like a bajillion times, but the major thing that gets me with leyton is that lucas didnt fight for peyton! HE JUST GAVE UP! that is NOT true love...that was an attempt at "perfect", the proposal but then he realized he & peyton just cant be that ultimate love story

lucas needs someone stable and someone who isnt always making drama for everyone! like seriously peyton is pathetic to me to let lucas go for about what, 3 years? and then FINALLY go after him when hes about to be engaged? my gahd! are you an idiot?! if lucas left you the NIGHT that you said no, do you really think he would wait for you after 3 years? umm yeah.

but anyways, i think LP will be together in the first few episodes again, but i think they'll lose that connection they had when they were in high school because during those 3 years they were apart, i think lucas will have grown into a different guy. and plus him&brooke got close so maybe he'll realize brooke is the one for him :] hahaaa

another thing, leyton is just horrible together! and i hate when leytoners say brucas fought all the time but it was only because effing peyton kissed lucas again. so its peyton's fault...AGAIN.
I completely agree. Why should leyton be together? Peyton does not deserve Lucas. SHe has done nothing but ruin his relationships to the point where she is the only one left. She didn't want him in season one, he hooked up with Brooke, Peyton messed it up. Lucas was at fault too, but Peyton knew how she felt, and she was her best friend, supposedly. Season 2 and 3 Brooke is afraid of getting hurt again, she give into Lucas, then what happens? Peyton again sticks her nose in, causes problems, and Lucas loses her again. Lucas finally decides since Peyton will not let him be happy, he might as well try it with her. It did not work out. SHe was so in love with him, but she would not marry him, and hardly came to see him. LUcas said he wanted what Naley had, which was a love strong enough they knew they were right for each other at a young age. Leyton obviously didnt have that, so he moved on as he should have. Peyton decides to wait three years before wanting lucas back. I guess she thought he would be alone and miserable like she was, but it turns out he is in another serious relationship with a woman who will marry him. Does she show her love for him by letting them be happy? No. SHe is rude and mean to his fiance and decides to confess all this love for even though he is in a committed relationship. How tacky is that? THe show has not shown that she really loves lucas. If she really loved Lucas she would support him, be nice to his girlfriend and try to be his friend. INstead she mopes around acts rude. She has ruined three of his relationships, purposefully and for some reason people feel she should be given the love of her life? If anyone deserves Lucas its Brooke. SHe gave up Lucas because she knew Peyton wanted to be with him, adn she was already convinced that he wanted to be with Peyton, which was not true at the time. She sat back and became Lucas's friend, even though she still had feelings for him. She loves him so much she wants him to be happy. Why should Lucas be with a woman who is selfish enough to stab her friend in the back twice, and be rude and mean to a woman who has done nothing to her except want to marry the man she didn't want to. SHe should love lindsay because she makes him happy, and that is what peyton should want, but peyton just wants to be happy, and does not care about anyone else. How can LPers back her? How could she tell Lindsay that the ring Lucas gave her was meant for peyton? I lost a lot of respect for Peyton after that.

If you want a true happy ending, Lucas should go back to Brooke, the woman who has loved him since the first day she met him. He was the first man she ever gave a rats ass about, he was the first man she ever loved, and will not love anybody more than him. They have been through so much; he moved her into his room, they wrote each other letters, and he gave her a great nickname. Let Brucas be together, and let brooke and lucas have a baby together. That is how Lucas can have what Naley has. Brooke deserves to be with Lucas after all the things they have been through, they deserve to be happy. Brucas was a better fit anyway. SHe worked in NYC, his book was being edited in NYC. SHe is rich enough to afford to fly to and from Tree Hill to see him, and it is a lot closer than L.A.

For some reason I think Mark is trying to make the story difficult to push the power of the Leyton factor onto those who don't share is orgasmic love for the duo. However, we BLers will not be moved. Mark, the scenarios for Brucas are right there, adn it is sooooo easy to write it in. you probably won't make everyone happy, so just make life easier make brucas endgame because the storyline is staring you in the face. IF ANYBODY WANTS TO KNOW MY STORYLINE FOR BRUCAS LET ME KNOW.
yeah, this peyton thing SO reminds of the saying "if you love something set it free" or whatever that is. if peyton "loves" lucas so much, she should be happy that he's happy! like that is soo not realistic though...like the guy that you love is already happy with another girl, why would you go and ruin that? um FOR SELFISH REASONS! peyton is selfish. sooo extremely selfish. thats why i LOVE LOVE LOVE brooke! because she put her feelings aside for peyton to be with lucas. and its not like brooke went and kissed lucas and him and peyton were together. idk, whatever. peyton makes me mad most of the time with her "i'm tortured, i'm unhappy, i need lucas, you fixed my heart" okay, not gonna lie, but i think its bullshit. this "love" is SO forced!!

and i also think that since nathan treated her like shit, lucas was the first guy to be nice to her and sent in her art...soo i think she's still clinging on to the fact that he cared for her in that way and she's prob still holding on or something. idk.

okay, i can so see Brooke, with her fashion line, and Lucas, with his books, living together in NYC. it just FITS!
brucas4ever good luck with the no spoilers thing i tried to do that and I caved with in a day of them being out their. well for me it wasn't easy their is one i wish I never read once I did it mad me sad.