brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
anyone on still?
thats a nice balance, first day of school and you have oth to look forward to afterwards.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
It has been a while since i made the poll about our new icon, so i'll just go ahead and ask those upper people to change the icon.. Ok?

I'm up to my headwith BL and OTH. I haven't talked about anything else the whole day and me friends are going Crazy! I even woke up before school today to watch the episode:P I guess it is cause it is the first episode...
Keep the faith Bucas will be EndGAME!<3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
yeah cool janni! whats up??
nothing much here, have watched Gossip girl and now watching The Hills. there?
gg was amazing! i like it better then oth! what do you think?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
i knoww..
SERENATE kiss<33! OMG!
i love OTH so much more, but i think that their todays episode better...
But i love OTH <3 And Nathan looks so good:P
i would love serenate!!!!!!! omg and chair!!! i loved it all amazing!
Chair<333
gotta go huns(K) Eating time:P
BL<33
yeah...Chair&Serenate<33! SO SO HOT! Especially the NS kiss...OMFGGG!!
t2yl janni! i know mary amazing! when do you guys start school?
okay this is what i have to say about the episode yesterday!

Okay i know most of you will hate me for this, but im done with oth! I can't go on watching a show that is this stupid, every interview ive seen with Mark has always been about teaching people things well the new lesson he's "teaching" us is "if you cheat with your best friends boy friend, your life will work out perfect and you'll get him in the end"... wow thats an amazing lesson Mark is teaching us! I just can't do it im not gonna sit through and hour of pucas making out just to keep oth going! I really do hope that show fails it will teach Mark not to put pucas together! What will be better then that??
While i was waiting for oth to come on i was watching gossip girl, and i noticed how amazing it really is, like Chair is amazing, Serena and Nate are great, Dan and Serena are good too! ohh and Blair and Nate were even cute too! i would rather watch this show every week then oth!

i hope at leas some of you agree with me! but im done! im not giving up bl faith! im just not supporting lp!

and the whole brooke thing! come on people i thought the show was done witht the whole attacking thing... i felt like i was watching a repeat! the attacking, pucas, nathan hurt AGAIN!!!!!..... it's like watching the same thing over again! i can't wait until the ratings go down!
well i gotta go Mary t2yl!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu saBRUCAS said…
GG and prison break were sooooooooooooooo much better than OTH!!

sophialover, you like Serena and Nate?

I loved Derena and chair.

I didnt like Chair that much in the begining but now I want them to get together.

LOVE gg and Im done with OTH!
don't say that you are done with OTH, just have some faith in BL^^<3
OMG how was prison break, don't tell me anthing major, just tell me if Sarah is back and how much the episode rocked! I have decided not to watch prison beak online, have to watch something on television..
I love Chair but i ahven't picked if a am shipping for Serenate or Derena...:/
OMG!!!!
Have you seen the second promo for the next episode? I feel so sorry for Brook, i hope that Lucas will be there to help through all this!!
Mark is giving us a really somthing of a seaosn:O
the show is just so stupid! i can't stand it! whats with like the the attacking?
I know Im not giving up on Brucas Im just sick of watching Pucas.
So if there any Brucas/Brooke scenes I'll watch them online.
And if Brucas is endgame, I read the spoilers so I would know, then Ill start watching again. But I dont think Brucas is going to get together anytime soon and I really cant take Pucas anymore. 1 season was more than enough.

Yeah Sara is back <333!! and the premiere was amazing.I loved every minute of it.
The thing I like about prison break is that everyperson has a good storyline and every thing is very well thoughtout.

I like chair and I LOVE Derena. I dont like Serenate at all they are like Leyton to me. I just cant like them because we havent really seen them. We saw Dan and Serena grow and fall in love thats why I like them. The only time we saw Serenate was when they were cheating on Blair, exactly like Leyton was on Brooke.
I know brucas4ever like can Mark Schwann not think of anything new. OTH has become so predictable and boring its not even funny. Same old Pucas crap, same old lines, and same old stories. First of all I dont even get how they are a couple, THEY CHEATED!! how can Mark do that and why did he even make S2 and 3? Why did he make Lucas and Brooke say all those things they said to each other. Why did he make Brooke write Lucas 82 Letters. This all is just beyond me.
^^ agreed marks just a dumb ass! omg sarah is back!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg omg omg i thought she died? how did they bring her back?

the thing is i haven't given up on my bl faith i just refuse to suport lp! and until bl are back i will not watch oth!
im still gonna watch it but i think mark has made a huge mistake all you american kids shoulcd so not watch it on the tv and watch it over the internet coz then it will loose ratings lol
im not watching it at all! idc what happens.. what sabrucas said i'll just watch bl clips on youtube!
haha lol im still watching it but i prefer gossip girl by a mile off now
Yeah Sara is back it was soo exciting. I read the spoiler before so I knew she was coming back but to actually see it was soo amazing. Prison Break was awesome.

Yeah I really want the ratings to go down lol and Mark to realize that he made a huge mistake. I will only watch Brucas/Brook scenes on youtube. Im not wasting anymore time on this.

GG is amazing!!! sooo much better. And the season premiere was so exciting.
omg i know it was so good i was crying when dan and serena kissed lol
hahah I know I love Dan/Serena

have u seen the spoiler for nest episode of serena and dan?
Yeah Its so sad :(
I really just want them to be together.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
i no me 2 i really am gonna cry next week ive jus made my very first darena vid =)
You did? send me the link I'll check it out!

link

its still procesing so if it doesnt work at first it will eventually i hope you like it =)
there its working now =)
anyone on?
Hannah u still on?
i just got back on! whats up?
hope ur still on, i got distracted. just recovering from the last oth ep. u?
link

check it out, its a 602 promo about brooke, its so cool, i watched it like ten times in a row.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kuhriissten said…
OMG YOU GUYS!! when that ALFJASKLDF beat up Brooke i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I FREAKING LOVE HER!! seriously, i think Victoria has something to do with it or maybe even that stupid little girl who stole that top. but i'm sooo sad that something bad is gonna happen to Brooke! :(

anyways, OTH was pretty good but NOT as amazing as GG!! ooommmgggg, i fell in love with Chuck ALL OVER AGAIN! i forgot how sexy his voice is and al;sdjf;alksdjf. he's so freaking hot haha aaaahhhh GG is more exciting for me but OTH is right up there lol

and Leyton...i knew it was coming. i mean i GUESS their scene was cute. I GUESS. haha
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kuhriissten said…
OK. this is random BUT do you guys remember the scene when the old guy was like chooseee and then like the faces of each three girl popped up? or i mean they were there? did anyone notice that Brooke was the third one and he picked the third card which showed the queen of hearts?! maybe it's just a coincidence but i'm taking it as a sign! hahaha
3. promo..so gunny^^
link
Yeah Chloe!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Serenate! I used to love BOTH Derena and Serenate but now for me it's SERENATE ALL THE FREAKING WAY!
They're SOO adorable together<33!

Hannah...sorry hun but i do not think you're thinking correctly. This is NOT about accepting the LP crap or showing Mark that you watch this show only for BL. It's about WATCHING a TV show and this involves (in my opinion) watching it till the end no matter what. You can just not watch the LP grosss scenes and just focus on the amazing Brooke storylines. I can understand that you're furious with the stupid phone call and Luca's decision and i'm not asking you to SUDDENLY think positive but i'm just saying that this season apparently is "One Pucas Drama Hill"! Everybody has darker storylines and ALL the characters will have to face a lot of problems. What i'm saying is that..."what if LP don't end up together?"! I personally think it's GREAT that he called Peyton! You're gonna see it Hannah...the start of Pucas in this season will also be THE END of Pucas...forever! I have faith in Mark...

PS:Don't forget about Bryan (Jake)! Once he comes back WE ALL know...what's gonna happen!
PS:Guysss...i'm exciteeeed! lol! I found Lila on youtube! Yayy!
Thats is great, has have talked to her?
YEAH!
She commented on my first Serenate vid and once i saw her username i was almost sure that it was her! Then i messaged her on her profile and she answered back saying that she was indeed Lila! YAYY! I'm so happy i found her...lol!
PS:Loved the new captures you added<33!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
OMG I watched the 602 promo, I feel bad for Brooke. :(
I KNOWWW!
It was SO scary...lol! Brooke is gonna have a really "dark" storyline this season.