brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114101-114150 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
read the page before this one so you don't miss my comments
114100th comment plus an eyesexage<3

OWNNED
lebih dari setahun yang lalu monLOVEbrucas said…
i cnt find any :O hold up ill link u to pretty ones ;]
and ru actually gonna go speak to one?
brb food
i want mangos ;[
okayyy thanks you hun.

Lmao no, its for kids who need to be placed in homes. I have a family she's soooooooo weird.
LMAOOO
OH YEH

HAHAH how old is she?
and im bak btw

*cries forever*
She's 26

aswwwwwwwwwwwwww i want to watch OTH which epi should i watch.
hmm either watch 5x18, 2x21, 3x09, or 3x22
im going to make BL icons, haven't made any in ages...
btw did u ever watch veronica marS?
2x21 I kinda want to watch all S2 it's my favoooo

I watched most of season 1 then i got super busy and i gave up, but i loved it while i was watching.
you know what i realized? oth sucks without brucas and i pretty much skip episodes unless its BL.

But i admit i loved everything about s2. jeyton, naley, brucas, brooke davis etccc
I pretty much skip any scene that doesn't interest me.
Like a boring Peyton scene or Karen or Deb, or Haley talking.
BL OWNNNNNNNNNN the world.
I remodeled my room.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T FUCKING COMPREHEND?
Is that little shits ARE constantly adding shit to the Talyor Swift spot, but the Regina Spektor spot has nothing?
WTFFFFFFFFfff makes that bitch sooooooooo special i FUCKING HATE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SHE'S A FUCKING WHORE, SHE'S PROB FUCKED EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD.
heart
ikr like the adult scenes are boring, i dnt care about that

BLLL FOREVEERRRRR
Right, it's like gooo off yourself and give me my BL, If they came out with the complete BL collection that only played Bl scenes in every episode i WOULD TOTALLY BE FIRST IN LINE TO BUY IT.
LMAOOO

i love taylors music but she is sooo fuckin annoying!! shes dated all guys young guys everything. UGHHHH and shes not that pretty ;/
imagine if they gave us behind the scenes and scenes we didnt get I WOULD FKING DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
She needs to fucking BURNNNNNNNNnn.
I fucking hate the bitch. There is no one i hate more than her.

HER MUSIC IS HORRIBLE, MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP.
She's a fat fuck who's a fucking whore.
ALLL OF HER SONGS SOUND THE SAME
ALL OF HER SONGS HAVE THE SAME LYRICS

She also dates every single guy just so she can write a song about him. She's a fucking slut. It's pathetic i would to give Kanye a fucking hug after her interrupted her. No joke she doesn't deserve to win shit, AND SHE PRETENDS TO BE SURPRISED EVERYTIME SHE WINS AN AWARD. Just shut the fuck up.

And then everyone's fucking fb status is her lyrics. Her december song is just like a song from something corporate and her girl next door one is the SAME AS SAVING JANE, but those came out first.

ALSO SHE GIVES HER SELF SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH CREDIT FOR WRITING HER OWN MUSIC! are you fucking kiddding me? she should be writing her own music. And she doesn't even do that she just steals songs from people.
I think we'd all die.
WOWOWOW

i never knew you hated her this much ;OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I hate her sooooooooooo much

you still here?
yup sorry i just finished addin the icons
I'm gonna go look at them :)
I'm watching the formal episode!
2x09? <333333333333
and she says at the beginning it's not who you take to the formal, it's who you take home AND LUCAS TOOK HER HOME!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2x09!!!

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!1
AWWWWWWWww i miss old BROOKE SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH OH MY GOSH<3
shes like sophia now
THAT WHORE
GET OVER URSELF
U SAY U MOVED ON BUT LOOK AT YOU
I don't understand how Sophia thinks that BL were a footnote. Real footnotes are Anna and Felix in the Bl relationship.
EXACTLY

and peyton is BLs
so she needs to STFU
also did you hear wat she said about chad ;/
yeah did you see my rant.........
against that bitch.
I'll show you
it's on the wall kelly posted a comment.
and then i went off on there and someone else go read it.
Season 2 really established Nathan for me.
im going noww

I hate haley for leaving nathan. whore
I've never like Haley i did for a few mins in s5 and s3 but that's it i just don't like her

okay here's what i posted
brucas4ever said:
You know what I find funny? The fact that dumb bitches come on our spot and bitch at US for hating BJu and Sophia. THIS IS THE FUCKING BRUCAS SPOT PEOPLE! We can say whatever the fuck we want, and if you have issues with that get the fuck off our spot and go back to your barf fest couple. If we think Sophia is being a bitch it's our RIGHT, and shouldn't even matter. THIS IS THE BL SPOT, not BJu, Pucas or some shit, WE ARE HARDCORE SHIPPERS, SO GET THE FUCK OFF OUR SPOT IF YOU'RE WANT TO BITCH.
3 days ago

× YOU*
brucas4ever posted 3 days ago

Love you bebe <3
xoheartinohioxo posted 3 days ago

× IT's soooooo annoying, just shut the fuck up. Since when DO THE MAJORITY of us ship other couples containing Brooke or Lucas? It's bull shit take your bias opinions aside and shove them up your ass if you don't like what we say.

I'm just gonna start reporting these people that come to OUR SPOT and try to tell us how we're allowed to talk. They act is if it's US that's doing something wrong/against the rules,but in all actuality, it's THEM coming on our spot and giving us shit that is wrong.
xoheartinohioxo posted 3 days ago

× Right?! it's complete bull shit. And pisses me off. This is the BL spot one one wants to here about FUCKING BLOW JOB on the BL spot. So if they're gonna come here and say we can't slam whatever/whoever we want they have another thing coming, because this spot is where i'm nice.

We were on the OTH spot, the Brooke spot or the Sophia spot I would understand it 100% but we aren't. So these dumb bitches need to back the fuck off.
Dean-girlx posted 3 days ago

*If we were. Lol
Dean-girlx posted 3 days ago

× I totally agree with you Ally,

You know what I find funny? The fact that you called me a "dumb bitch" (even though I never said anything against you or the other BL fans or even BL) and that you used the word "f*ck" 5 times in a row (astonishing!). I'd better not start talking about the bashing... I've lost all respect for you guys! Why are you offending me? Why are you calling me names? Why can't you just have a conversation with arguments? Why can't you just PM me if you want to tell me to stop? Why are you making people feel bad? That was soooo unnecessary! Oh, and I am never coming back here again - I hope you feel relieved now! :(
Team_Brooke posted 2 days ago

Really kid? You still want to try and play victim??? YOU CAME ON HERE AND TRIED TO MAKE US FEEL LIKE WE'RE IN THE WRONG FOR VOICING OUR OPINIONS!! On OUR SPOT! Jesus fucking Christ, get over yourself.
xoheartinohioxo posted 2 days ago

firstly guys lets try not to lower ourselves to a heap of personal bashing here. but to 'team_brooke' you have to understandthis isnt directed just at you, its people who come on here in general who aren't bl fans and have goes at the couple and the blers. thsi spot gets defensive, and you might have noit used swear words at us but that doesnt mean you didnt offend us just as much as we offended you, you did say stuff against us, which was crap because you sai teh same thing what a coupel of days ago was it really needed to say the same shit twice. do you think bles are going to sit back ad allow themselves to be insulted by someone who openly admitted they don't like bl anymore? the wuestion shouldnt be about us offending you, it shoudl be why do you come on here and comment on what we talk about when you are not a fan of bl. that ther straught away is going to get reactions from blers becaue your not one of us.
Broody_4_Cheery posted 2 days ago

dude everytime theres the smallest negative comment are you bloody going to comment, its so unneeded, let us get out our frustrations. and if you seriously never see any postive comments about sophia you clearly do not spend enough time here, her acting ability is constantly praised, love of the old brooke is constantly talked about. the wallpost wasnt focused on one interview and everything little thing she said, it was focused on her being unprofessional. and really if its okay for her too say whatever she wants and we're not allowed to comment on here about it, then how does it make sense that in return we aren't allowed to talk about whatever we want and have to be positive and nice 24/7, and you can come say stuf to us at our spot. thats like sending sophia hate mail. but pretty much no matter what, you'll be seen in the wrong here, because its you who have stated you hate bl and its you whose comments dont belong here.
Broody_4_Cheery posted 2 days ago

× Really?! REALLY! GOOD I'M GLAD YOUR NEVER COMING BACK. No one wants you here, you can leave with your opinions. AND do you honestly think that we give a FUCK about what you think of us? OMG wow your respect would totally make my life complete. Another thing, your saying we're calling you names, WHAT ABOUT YOU flat out bitching at us every time we say something about not liking Blow Job, Mark, or Sophia. Take your response and shove it up your ass. AND AGAIN THIS IS THE B-R-U-C-A-S SPOT AND IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CATCH THAT, WE DO WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT.
brucas4ever posted 2 days ago
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i never notice this Lucas was like "the next time i do this i want to be in love" and the next time is Brooke. I know he said that in s3 but it's cute
<3 ikr and people think he loved Brooke EHHH

and i hater that bitch team_brooke LIKE FK OFF OUT SPOT AND LET US POST WATEVER WE WANT.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
when she was like i'm never coming back I WAS LIKE THANK GOD NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.
BRUCASSSSSSSSSSSS ARE HAVING EYESSEXXXXXXXXXXXXX
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

omg when they have eye-sex i get that feeling in my stomach <3
Gosh how can a show change sooooooooooo much.
i forgot how epic s2 is Nathan is FUCKING EPIC, LUCAS IS FUCKING AMAZING, Brooke is FUCKING BEAST.
If someone wrote Dyke on my locker i'd prob laugh. And be kinda annoyed i wouldn't go home and cry in my room.
LMAOO
Peyton overreacts
so what are you up to?
Hey hun i'm gonna go to be i have to be up at 7am and it's 1
so night <333333 love you!
heart
AWWK
ILY
i miss you and this and bl spot <33
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
anyone?...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jessica4695 said…
mischievous
anyone?