brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 94301-94350 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
mischievous
Yes, srsly! Because I can't stand BJu! I don't care if Brooke's gonna cry, she's been whiny since s5! But I'd rather Brooke cry with Alexander than Julian! The BJu SL is so pointless, do you realize how cheap they're making BJu? I srsly don't know what ppl see in them, they aren't great. Hell they aren't even good! And since I can't have BL, I'd take this BJu breaking up SL with so much love.
It's written in the stars Mon.
Just like the freaking comet.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cas_Cat_2 said…
LOL Mon, thanks. xD
I like it, except when there's too much Maths involved.

Naley are Naley, but they have no screetime!
Nathan was barely there in this episode. -.-
I hate how time Mark wastes on character we do NOT care about. Millie could die for all i care. And Haley was awesome, but she spent the episode singing, we could have used some of that time too.

Alex, Millie, Quinn, Clay.. All of those STEAL time from the main 3 and i hate them for that!

LOL, isn't obvious that BJu are gonna be endgame? =/
I don't even need confirmation of Mark for this, Julian is now a regular part of the cast and everything.
LOL Nem, okay xD
How can Julian be so fn naive? I know Brooke can be so annoying but I can't bring myself to understand Julian when he's intentionally (or not) fuelling Brooke's insecurities!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu monLOVEbrucas said…
*dies* im so naive and foolish, to think that BJu arn't endgame... like seriously it never crossed my mind, because in my mind i see brooke alone and truthfully i rather brooke alone, than with julian.

Brookes my fav character but i love brucas more than brooke. and in my mind i cant let go of the fact that they could have been endgame, and im just a fool, but i will never admit Bju being endgame... i wont.
When i see julian, i dont see him with brooke, i see him as someone whos a part time guy for her, and when i think of brooke i think of Lucas, its just how it is.

UGh im seriously sad atm, i feel like crying =[
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
She has not been crying since season 5, tho.
She had her moments, but never like this.
 She has not been crying since season 5, tho. She had her moments, but never like this.
I'm sorry Mon. =[
I totally know what you mean, but Mark is gonna make them endgame.. =[
Because she's not happy with Julian! When will ppl understand that! Lucas is the guy for her for f's sake!
But brookes boring with JULIAN! how is she brooke with him? shes like the new fucking lucas, fking broody!!
hmmm
I think she was happy until Alex came along..
angelic
She was happy because they were having sex.
I dont even fucking no why alex came along? HOW ABOUT ALEX MILLIE QUINN AND CLAY FK OFF. and ur right catia, have lesss fucking screen time!! UGH.

theres even more jamie screentime >;/
Oh and Julian FUCK OFF WITH THEM!!

Im sorry but BJu, are not love, they are forced...
How about let's just go back to s1? LOL
LMAO Nem.
Well, at least the sex is good. xD

You just hate them. lol
I would rather have Brooke happy with Julian than alone.
I would take season 1, thank you very much. xP
Catia, YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR BJU HAVNT YOU? I KNEW IT! You have been sucked in? WHOSE NEXT? MARY? oh fucking lord.

Catia, do you like brucas more or brooke more?
I would rather have Brooke alone than with Julian. Unless something drastically changes for BJu. They were good until the writers decided to make them like LP.
PLZZZZZ CAN WE GO BAK. i cant believe im saying this, BUT IM MISSING PEYTON SAWYER, like only season one peyton sawyer and some of season 2 xP not like with lucas peyton sawyer, alone or jake peyton sawyer im missing!!
I want Peyton to come back for Brooke.
LOL Mon.
I haven't been sucked in. But i love Brooke too much and i believe Julian makes her happy (not like Lucas, but he does).

I like them since 6x17. If you ask me if i like BJu RIGHT NOW, i would tell you no, i hate this SL.

And i don't know what i like more. ='[
That's hard, BL is tied with NH on my favorite tv couple of ALL TIMES and Brooke is my favorite female character ever. xD
So idk.. But maybe Brucas, yea. It includes Brooke too. =P <3
I miss Peyton too, especially for friendships. =/
Not really as a character. lol
Okay rewind, what happened episode 6x17? was that wen his likes do you still love him? BLAH BLAH BLAH?

and WTF IS SL!
Breytons friendship was fucked so long ago. so if peyton was bak nothing wuld be the same.

even with baley, its not the same.
stupid eyesexage, you have ruined my life =[
storyline!
LMAO!

The one scene where I really liked BJu is when Julian was "secretly" looking for Sam! If you're a member of the BJu spot, I've posted some picks there because I thought I'd really like them but meeh they ruined them!
nem used to like BJu? wow...

and i havnt watched bju season 6 so i have no clue, but ive seen some scenes and i just dnt like them. im biased, i dnt like anyone with brooke. only nathan if not lucas
LOl. I liked that too Nem, but i only started shipping them in 6x17.

It was the "deleted scene" thing, when Julian said I love you.
I want to like BJu so bad because I feel like Julian gets Brooke the way Lucas never did. But now he's acting stupid, I think he read AUOR too much that Brooke being insecure is like stuck in his head.
AUOR as in Lucas book, right? xD

I kept getting flashback on this episode. -.-
The whole saving people thing and fight for her comments.
Yeah, LOL.

Anyway, I gtg! I have an interview for work tomorrow, wish me luck! Mon! Tell me everything about your date tomorrow k! Byee LY!
Byeee Nem, GOOD LUCK! =D <33

Mon, are you gonna have a date? ;D
I want to like BJu so bad because I feel like Julian gets Brooke the way Lucas never did i cannot believe u just said that nem ;/
=/ =/
SORRY CATia are u still here?

LMAO YEH I DO :/ my friends aree setting me up, so embrassing!!

BYEE NEMMM!!
I'm here, yea xD
I thought you left me here all alone. =(

LOL, why are them doing that? xD
never!! sorry this guy needed help with poker on Fb :/ and it was laggin my comp have alot of windows open lol

anyways cause apparently this guy likes me, and they wanna hook us up ;/ but idk if i will like him LMAO. so ill just give it a try for them :P i feel bad if i dont.

But i hate dates.... so yeh im weird :S

Do you have any guys in mind or a bf?
LOL okay. xD
Well you might end up having fun. =P

And no, i don't have anybody, i'm a loner. xP
No, not a loner. But really don't have the time/interest in getting a boyfriend right now. I would rather spend my free time with my friends and having fun than having BF dramas xD
^^^ see i agree, im only 17! why do i need a bf for? i like to be single to mingle, and having a bf would just complicate things.
wen u get a bf, ur life becomes more crazy!!
and i might like it, he is brown, and i lovee brown guys UGH they are sexy aka chris brown LMAO.
Yea exactly! I'm only 18 too. xD
I've seen too many dramas happen with my friend, i def don't want that for me.
LMAOO.
Chris Brown doesn't have the best face, tho. And he's def not boyfriend of the year. xDD
OMG SAME! one of my friends boyfriends well now ex was embrassed to be seen with her? and like told that to her face and treated her bad, she would always cry..

:o Chris brown = sexy, his brown, IM a dark colour kinda girl LMAO. his body is fking sexy and his face is alright :P
But yes his not the best boyfriend of the year... haha
LOL, yea is body is sexy. xD

Uhhh, my friends let her boyfriend treat them like crap.
This one keeps getting upset with him, but doesn't want be the one to break up, so she's waiting for him to do it. -.-
How stupid, just do it already!

And the other were always fighting with him and now they are over for sure and she keeps suffering because of him and bla bla..

Seriously, who would want that?
OMg seriously?
I know i wouldnt want that ;/ see, ur life becomes harder with a guy, and its like ur trapped, and stuff.

My friend is soo inlove with her bf, that she one TURNED MUSLIM FOR HIM! and she used to be like i would never convert for him and said how she never wanted to be muslim, and i dont care that about muslims and christans dating but she would do anything for him and shes only 17 and she done that which is pathetic + his cheated on her countless times and shit.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!
:O
Are you serious, she turned muslim for him?? FFS!
And in top of that he even cheats on her, perfect. -.-
YUP! its bullshit, oh and get this, she doesnt know i know right, someone told me, cause they told her. anyways we went to the beach right, and she swam in a dress! like u could only see her legs, and before that she used to wear like shorts n shit, and its summer right, and i never see her wear shorts anymore she always wears pants and long shirts.
HIS ALREADY MAKING HER COVER HER SELF UP + Shes not aloud to speak to boys, he GETS JEALOUS SOOOOOOOOOOO FKING EASY!! and they fight all the time. and im like u guys are gonna get marrried arnt you, and shes like no and im like wtf? U TURNED MUSLIM FOR HIM.

She used to be so anti-muslim + fully into jesus and stuff. UGH makes me so angry
OMGGGGG :O

Eww, i seriously hate that!
Muslim is such an anti-women freedom thing, seriously!
I can't believe she's doing that for a boy. I feel like slap her now, and i don't even know her xD