brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5001-5050 of 116057

lebih dari setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
But would that mean surrendering? lol. thanks for your suggestion but I'm just gonna use Kim's thread name - One Tree Hill Lovers' Thread. :)
lol Janni you got the 5000th! :D anyway irene_p, is that her?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Janni said…
yes^^
and i too think that you shold go with that one
Anyway I created the thread here's the link link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
i just posted a comment but this is a great idea
Me too^^
Terra have you seen the episode?
yes i have it was really good and i know a lot of Brucas fans like Julian the producer who is gonna cause issues with Leyton but i hate him but it is because he is gonna screw over lucks. I do have to say their was a lot of tension with Peyton and Julian. Nathan looked really hot and so did Lucas and Naley was so damn close to having sex.
Thanks for commenting! Well I think Terra is always updated! :D
yes i am it was a good episode i think you guys will like it and the Brucas scene was good the eye sex and they were flirting
I liked the episode too, as usual Browen didn't have any chemstry but i liked that Owen protected Nathan. I too didn't like Julian, but if he breakes up LP good for us. Nathan as always looking HOT, but i was dissapointed of the last NH scene i though it was going to be some hot ans steamy scenes but no!
Terra OMG I'm a total idiot for not watching 608! I want my Naley!
I love when they flirt, but loved that Nathan said that Brooke was the other half of the book and that Lucas looked at Brooke when he talked to Peyton about his book "The Ravens" turning into a movie, i loved those two things more then the BL scene..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hi! =)
Nem you can only watch the naley scene, i added them on the NH spot & OTH spot, and the Nathan & Lycas talk and the scene where Lucas looks at Brooke is on them too.
HEre is the link if you wanna watch it:link
that was pretty great Nathan was on team Brucas and Nem you will love Naley in this episode they almost bomchickawahwah you will get that once you see the episode
Hi^^
What is your name cat_cat_2?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Catia. lol =P
Hi Catia! Well do you think this is just Mark's way of saying that he hasn't completely forgotten about us but still his heart belongs to LP? lol
Well, i think he ships LP. But it is his way of teling us that Bl isn't finished, atleast not yet.
Thanks Janni! Anyway Terra whatever that bomchickawahwah is I will know VERY soooon! Haha
thats what i was thinking too i think the Ravens being turned into a movie will be good for us
Sorry, i'm just a little lost. What hapened with BL?
And maybe since Julian doens't like LP the movie might set focus on BL, or smthing like that LP isn't that great epic crap like they say..
But i don't think that that will be the way Julian works
they finally had a scene and they were a lot of signs pointing to them not being done and things are gonna get good now we just have to get rid of Owen
I really want him gon, i think he suit better as a friend for brooke, then a boyfriend. He treats right now, but they stil don't have any chemstry.
Really? wow. Hope for Brucas!! =D
hehe. Good, good. I haven't seen the last ep. It's one thing that makes me hate living in Portugal. I can't have anything about oth. Not even the series are for sell..
Me too I haven't seen the series for sale here, but I have seen GG, House, Desperate Housewives and no OTH!
Not even the series?:o SHit
But why don't you watch it online?
WHy don't you guys buy it through amazon?
I watch it online, and they air it on TV a lot laaaaater like they are only showing s5 now. Haha. And I don't buy online. How much is it anyway?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
Ok...just found out about the game all the LPers are playing and...are we suppossed to laugh? LOL!
Pff..that makes me think of what people may come up with just to feel less bored! LOL!

Nem...ofcource i'm in hun about the clubs thing and Janni I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!
OMG!
Who got the 5000th?
Janni did!
I got it hun^^ I (think i) have severeal 1000th commments now:P
I figured it aout a little while ago, and i though that you knew,or else i would have sent you a mail hun^^
LOL! Ok...from now on i hate her. DAMNNN...i was almost 100% sure that Hannah would get it!
Yeah i know...i asked Kelsie and she sent me a mail first and then i figured it out but OMFG...at first i was SO confused. I wish things will get back to normal soon...
i love it how i always send 2 messages in a row...LMAO! [3 with this one]
Yea. House, Desperate Housewives and GG also pass in here. But we have to wait.. GG only passed ultil half of season 1.

Yea. It's what i sometimes do. But today i hadn't time for that yet. I came from the school. And it's not the same. It's so much better to have subtitles in our language and see confortable on our couch.
I just really wished that at least, the previous seasons were in sell! =(
They aren't because of the switch for the CW, instead of WB . There were some complications with the editor. I don't know. =(
Me too I even told Mickei about that it was gonna be between you and Hannah but you guys aren't on and Janni is so better luck next time! :D
Lol Mary! xD
Yea. What happened with LPers?
amazon.co.uk= 15.-20pounds (s1-4)
amazon.com = 24. - 43 dollars (s1-4)
link
well the joke is over they are all back to being lpers i knew it wouldn't last
haha, i have com in the middle so many times and have taken the 1000th comments:P
Hope yyou (Mary) & Hannah don't hate me(A)?
OMG!
Thank god.........
Thank god that it is over, i was getting tired of it
I could never hate you..."you crazy bitch"...LOL! *_* Haha!
You know what? All the bad things that they said about Leyton (in a joking way) was just they way to put them out there. I mean, it's everything so true. But whatever, if them have fun. Let them have.
haha Catia...they were all like "WE LOVEEEE BL" and they had changed their icons into BL ones! It was freaking CRAZY!
EXACTLY!
I thought it was just...pathetic & meaningless! I mean...WTF? At first i even thought they were making fun of us or that they wanted to take over the BL spot...
Yeah totally it was kind of funny because they didn't talk like "talk" about anything other than the destiny shot I think. lol.

Janni I don't know much is that in peso! lol