bones The Knight on the Grid about Zach

callstories posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 09:42PM
I just rewatched The Knight on the Grid last night and have a few questions. By now, we all know that Zach was Gormagon's apprentice. At the very end of the episode, when the Corruptor is killed, is that supposed to be Zach that kills him? I DVRed it and replayed it in slow motion and it's not Zach. Looks like him, but it's not. But didn't Zach kill him? I hope this makes sense. I tried to explain it to my husband and I just confused him.

bones 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu heeeresjoyce said…
It was Zack who killed the lobbyist, but they didn't use Eric Millegan in that scene - probably because they knew people were going to rewatch it in slow motion to see who it was. Or maybe they hadn't decided who was going to be Gormogon's apprentice at the time. Actually, I remember Eric saying in an interview that they'd told him about it about 3 months before the finale. The Knight on the Grid aired in November, so I guess the answer would be my latter explanation.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu callstories said…
That's what I was thinking too. That maybe they got someone who looked like Zach or that they didn't know who Gormagon was going to be yet. And then the stupid writers strike...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MrBleby said…
Zack hadn't actually killed the lobbyist, In a later episode on Season 4 where he escapes the mental asylum, he confines in Lance that he didn't kill the Lobbyist but confessed to it and pleaded a mental condition so that he wouldn't go to jail as Hodgins had said to him he would fair well in prison.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Doodlebug81 said…
wink
No. Zach didn't actually kill anybody himself. He told Gormagon where to find him. He says so in the ep where he uses Sweets' card to escape for the day. :)