anime bleach Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

anime bleach 6372 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 6372

lebih dari setahun yang lalu QuickDeath35 said…
I dont think he ever made a zanpakuto for Kenpachi
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dancing_Petal said…
oh really? I could of swore I read one. hmmmm how very strange.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheBlackFlash said…
It is true somebody did make a Kenpachi zanpaktou but i think it wasn't whiteflame55 but somebody else it was an older post.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LOBOSdelRAYo said…
whiteflame your post was awesome i cant wait for my turn again btw hadez sorry bout forgetting that detail of the hole in the roof oh and sorry bout that i like you zanpakuto blashflash i miss it on the previous page
Come up with what?
hey just skip me i dont know where to start off.
ok quickdeath who was after you
Oh I see it was late I probably just switched up the names....thanks for clearing up the confusion for me TheBlackFlash. Does anyone like my Hinamori Bankai. I know many wish she was dead, but I've always kind of like her.
I don't wish she was dead i just wish she would stop dying so many times and your hinamori bankai is nice
Hadez is next..and congratz Lobos on the first one to show bankai. :)
I agree, she has been a victim long enough right. Soon she'll be rackin up on death like the Sayians on DBZ lol...thank you! I really like every Zanpakuto you make, you're exceptioally creative. I plan on making my own Zanpakuto soon...just need to find the right theme!
I like your hinamori bankai too and i like her too, post some of your other bankais. Did you make a kira one?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu whiteflame55 said…
Fyi, it was mine. I made a blade based off different types of noise for Kenpachi's shikai and bankai, was interesting to do, purely offensive in style. You had it right Dancing_Petal, it's the only blade idea I've done so far that was for a current character.
well quickdeath i can't take all the credit whiteflame reveal it in the post thanks whiteflame and thanks dancing_petal it u like those then you'll love the one i'm keeping sercet
Heh, I'm looking forward to it Lobos. I'll keep you all on pins and needles about that final ability of Isao's for a while yet, though. Finished putting the final touches on it.
awesome i got to see this ability it is gonna be effing epic
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hadez17 said…
@Zangetsu96- your blade looks fine but id like to point out that i have a character made with a blade based off of pain, and he has the same ability as ur bankai three, more or less different limitations but still same

ill get to my post within a hour need to decide what direction im gunna take with a couple characters
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zangetsu96 said…
worried
oh sorry about that,i didnt know that because i didnt see your zanpakuto!!!
lol its a while ago, its no biggie since they are not word for word the same its good
meh
but I need to have this abilitie on it because my zanpakuto calld the "impact sword"and it is one of my favorite abilities
big smile
OH .okey thank you very much!!!
It was I see thank you for telling me...whiteflame...do you rememeber what page you posted it on...there are so many and I can't seem to find it. Thank You TheBlackFlash..I'm glad you like it. I think I have an idea for one...probably gravity based. Lead would be good too. Just imagine every time he strikes you, a limb turns to lead and can easily break. I have some ideas for Isane and her sister and even Sentaro. Also Ukitake and Shunsui. I designed one for Nanao Ise as well. I'll try to post some soon.
smirk
I will try to think of some others as well. I have a great idea for Yachiru and Rangiku (Gouzen Hai Neko)!!!! I want to make a Zanpakuto not for any current characters but one that increases your body mass by 300 pounds for comedy lol
blush
Are their any changes I should make to Hinamori's anyone?
can't wait xD.
I do not remember Dancing_Petal (think the blade looks fine btw), but I can do you one better. Since it seems like no one remembers it anyway, might as well post it again:

Zaraki Kenpachi’s Blade
Shikai Name: Intonēshon (Intonation)
Release Command: Kakikesu… (Deafen…)
Bankai Name: Intonēshon o Surudoi (Piercing Intonation)
Shikai Appearance: Given in the show. I like to think that the point of the blade is to bring an opponent to their knees, that Kenpachi would not so much as look at a blade that improved on his already prodigious strength. He would be far more pleased with a blade that cripples the opponent, allowing him to make full use of his own speed and strength. He would also want a blade that focuses only on offense, so I worked along those lines.
Shikai Ability 1: Kurai no Kurushimi (Cry of Agony) – When the blade cuts the opponent, a cry appears to eddy from the blade into the target, causing multiple other small wounds internal to the opponent. It will either dissipate after a few seconds or leave the body by creating small wounds in the skin.
Shikai Ability 2: Osoroshii Sakebi (Dreaded Scream) – Dramatically increases the spiritual pressure of the wielder. This does not increase strength, speed, or power, but, much the same as Ichigo was affected by just feeling the pressure coming from Kenpachi, it instills tremendous fear in the opponent, making them feel “heavier,” and paralyzing weaker opponents. This takes a huge psychological toll.
Bankai Description: Kenpachi’s bankai could be many things, and personally I think his blade is extremely antithetical to his point of view. I like to think that this functions as a massive barrier between himself and his blade, and the reason he has not been able to synergize with it. The blade grows to two times its length and thickness, maintaining its shape. Teeth appear to extend down from the blade in curves, each a meter long.
Bankai Ability 1: Kanashimi no Uta (Song of Grief) – Kenpachi sweeps the blade across his field of vision in any direction, drawing black lines in the air with the teeth of the blade. These lines are then launched at the opponent, and any that touch appear to meld with the skin. Each one causes them to forget something important to them. This could be a fighting ability, a person, or a treasured memory. In all cases, this would have a devastating effect on their ability to fight.
Bankai Ability 2: Nekkyō-Teki na Sasayaki (Frenzied Shriek) – The blade appears to let out a shriek, and the air 1/2 of a meter around it appears to vibrate continuously. This pocket of air can be launched at range, passing through anything. The vibrations cause intense internal damage to anything they touch, shattering blood vessels. This can also remain attached to the blade and be swung with it, inflicting similar damage to anyone that comes within its range.
the abilities them selves are cool but im not so sure that Zaraki Kenpachi would have that particular blade, remember he is all about the fight, thus a blade that made the fight easier for him wouldnt be good, hed probably have a unique blade that handycaps him in some way that also somehow helps him. Remember hes the only person who wears something that limits his power for a fight and i believe it was mentoned that his blade is jagged and dull to make the fight more challenging for him but i could be wrong
Heh, part of the reason the blade doesn't go in that direction is because of the fact that he can't talk to it. The blade would have to do something that makes it reject him or him reject it, and I think this works out reasonably well in that regard. Not saying it has to be this way, but that's how I thought about it.
yeah i understand, it could be either or just depends i guess
In Las Noches
Sitting on his throne slumped over to the right side resting his head on his right fist and starting to fall asleep Rey suddenly senesces a presence far away in Hueco Mundo.
Rey: It seems I have an insect infestation. (Slamming his hand down on the arm rest of the throne) Blast it Reaper hasn’t been seen since I sent Haubu out after that pest. *Sigh* I guess I wouldn’t be a good host if I didn’t at least send a welcome party. You there (Rey commands a near by arrancar servant) go gather up 20 soldiers and greet our guest.

The not so secrete hide out of the Ace of X group
Joshua’s legs are sticking out the side of an old rusty car as he sits up and coughs up some blood on to his knees.
Joshua: That *cough* bitch *cough* will pay *wheeze* (Josh stands up and staggers forward a few feet where he realizes that his left shin is broken. He falls over and then turns on to his butt and examines his shin.) Damn it, I shouldn’t say this but, How could it get worse? (Josh goes to push his hair back since it fell forward and realizes his right arm wont move. He looks at it and notices there is now a piece of jagged metal sticking out of his shoulder.) I knew I shouldn’t have said it. (He pulls out the shard of metal then sits and rest for a second. Just as he leans his head back he feels a sudden increase in spiritual pressure from both the arrancar and a shinigami) that bastard won’t get my revenge if I have anything to say about it. (Josh then concentrates and forces spirit particles to form threads.) I never thought I'd have to use Ransōtengai but here I am. (His first couple steps are shaky but it didn’t take long for Josh to become as nimble as he was without using this technique)
(When Josh gets to the room where the 2 opponents are fighting he notices the arrancar looks different and figures she used her resection. The shinigami is also dancing about the room holding 2 guns. Crow lunges towards Haubu putting his left gun inches away from her forehead and fires. Haubu grabs Crow’s arm and falls backwards barley dodging the shot and kicking crow just under the arm straight up to the ceiling. Crow jumped with the kick to avoid some damage and flipped in air landing feet first on the ceiling, He then fires both guns and Haubu and Shunpo behind her firing another shot)
Joshua (Thinking to self “Heres my shot”) ( Joshua then takes his left ear ring off and activates it making his large spider web looking bow and using his version of shunpo jumps in front of Haubu but slightly above her aiming down at her head. He releases the string of his bow letting 2 arrows fly at once, one made of pure energy and one using the Seele Schneider of his. The Seele Schneider arrow went through Haubu’s hole on the left side of her body and just pass Crows head imbedding its self into the wall. The energy arrow of his hits Haubu dead center of her fore head but does just enough damage to knock her head back. Joshua immediately pulls out another Seele Schneider and flips over here launching another arrow. Off at Haubu as she stumbles the arrow whizzes pass her leg and stick its self across the room from the first, Joshua now has a pissed look on his face as he wipes some sweat out of his eyes. Crow has a small look of surprise but then jumps around the room to charge his right gun for 30 seconds)
Joshua: Don’t think I forgot about you (Josh then fires 2 other Seele Schneiders at Crow as he jumps around the room these 2 shots look as if they were better aimed but still missed)
Crow: Haha couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn if you tried
(Joshua then releases his bow and grabs another Seele Schneider from his jacket and jumps at Crow wielding it as a sword and slashing down word at Crow, Crow blocks the sword with the barrel of his gun. The two then erupt in a series of swings with crow blocking and parrying Joshua’s sword with his gun and firing back narrowly missing Joshua. Joshua and Crow launch attacks at each other with growing ferocity then suddenly Crow fires off a shot skinning Joshua’s already mangled arm. Josh looks over at the cut he just received only to see a tremendous bala slowly moving towards them and expanding. Josh then kicks Crow in the stomach throws his Seele Schneider back in its holster in his jacket and activates the bow on his left glove and fires an arrow at the slowly approaching attack. The large black and white ringed bala stops expanding and dissipates and now Haubu has an annoyed and confused look on her face as she proceeds to launch off as many of these slowly moving attacks at the two. Crow stands up and jumps next to Joshua and proceeds to fire at the oncoming wall of bala. Haubu finally fires off a black and white cero. Josh and Crow jump opposite directions. Haubu smiles realizing the balance in their actions as they both did the same flip jumping the same distance and landing the same way, They now facing each other stare down then Crow pulls up his left gun.)
Crow: Didn’t forget I had 2 did ya (Crow fires his gun that he hasn’t used for 1 minute. The lightning bullet flies through and hits Joshua through the left shoulder. Josh at full speed reaches down with his left arm and grabs one of his Seele Schneiders and jumps at Crow) How is he moving like that? (Crow wonders to him self but when Joshua gets close and strikes at Crow and is blocked by Crows gun he is able to see the thin spirit threads running across Josh’s body) Interesting
Joshua: What?
Crow: Oh I just realized for someone with a bow u got some pretty crappy accuracy. (Josh now having an aggravated look on his face flicks his wrist and knocks Crows gun out of his hand, then turns and slashes Crow's thigh as he spins pass behind Crow and finally giving him a good kick towards the center of the room.)
Joshua: Who ever said I was aiming at you. (Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.)

End.
Gokuluigifan ur up
so i decided to mod Rey a little bit and here is him as of now. this change doesnt mess with whats already happened

Arrancar: Rey (translates to King)

Resurrection: Justice

Mask; Pre resurrection the only remaining section of the mask is a band around Rey’s brow. This is a plain white band that is 1 inch thick that extends just across his forehead. When resurrected all that saw of the mask is a crown of leaves around the head.

Appearance. Rey is a 6’ 8” man with shoulder length white hair. Also he has a white mustache and beard that hangs down to about the middle of his chess. His eyes are a sky blue. He is a heavily built man with all muscles defined and a slight tan. He wears the usual arrancar uniform except the jacket is replaced with a white robe that is clasped on the left shoulder with a cloud shaped broach. The robe is also tied with a black rope at the waist. Also Pre resurrection he is carrying with him a spear. This spear at the blunt end has 3 gold rings and red tassel. The shaft of the spear seems to have jagged carving into it that is lined with gold. The over all length of the spear is 5 feet and a half feet. The blade is 6 inches long with 3 gold rings at the base of blade and shaft connection. Finally there is a 1 foot section of wrapped cloth around the middle foot of the shaft for better griping ability.

Non resereaction Abilities. : These are abilities I think it should be obvious an arrancar can use but at same time I'm going to list them because some arrancar can focus on some aspect of their abilities and not others (like Yammy and his focusing on strength and durability, or ulquiorra and his high speed regeneration) These abilities pretty much Function like the espada in story with them I'm just listing it so that its not forgotten about when reading over the character, If its felt that this is not needed what so ever I can always delete it and everyone can just assume that an arrancar is capable of such abilities.

Enhanced Hierro: High resistance to pain
Sonido Master: This ability is the exact same as Starks for speed.
Cero and Grand Ray Cero in resurrected from.
Enhanced Strength.
Immense Spiritual Power:

Resurrection Abilities:

Black Lightning: I had a long drawn out way of describing this ability but I figured out an easier less time consuming way. That is it has the power of a Cero, but the look and properties of a Byakurai (the level 4 Kido spell) except it is black instead of white. Also if so chose the Black Lightning ability can be made into a Spear that looks like a lightning form of the unresurected sear, when done this way it just has the physical properties of the unresurected spear with double impact of normal strikes. A total of 100 of these can be fired in the time it takes Stark to fire his 1000 shots (I believe it’s instantly but idr)

Aegis: Upon raising the right or left hand and saying the command word Aegis A black circular shield of Lightning forms in front of the hand, The exact size of the shield is determined by how I mentally mold the energy so that if it must only be 1 inch around it can or if it must be 10 feet wide it can also. The limit on size is based on energy put into the shield. This Shield can block any spell or physical strike but when doing so it drains an equivalent energy from the user (if a cero is blocked a amount of energy drained from user is same as a if he fired a cero) if the user does not have enough energy to block the whole attack then the amount of energy used to block it is drained out of attack (for example if a cero is fired at user and user can only block half of it the rest of the cero hits and does half damage to user)

Black Lightning Cannon: This ability is Just a bigger form of Black Lightning, Its power is equal to Cero Oscuro. But otherwise functions like Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (level 88 Kido spell) and is of cores black lightning. When fired into sky, it can also cause a rain of Black lightning over a 100foot radius area. The exact number of black lightning is 500. No matter how this ability is fired it can only be used 5 times before draining all energy from user.

Gate Opening: When activating this ability directly behind Rey are 40 foot tall 20 foot wide golden gates, When Rey says Open. The gates swing wide open and the translucent images of many armored men and women can be seen behind Rey, This ability allows Rey to take on the aspects of 2 of his fellow Gods. He can only activate one aspect at a time. He can switch the aspects out in a 5 second process of calling out the name of the aspect he wants to switch to, then the spirit of that aspect flies out to him as the current aspect leaves him. Finally this ability only last for 10 mines and when it ends leaves him drained of all his spirit energy. The aspects he can use are.

Poseidon: When using this aspect Rey has control over all water within 100 feet of him, He can control the water as if it was a extension of his body, He can also heat it to a boil or freeze it but the water gains no abnormal aspects when doing this thus the hardest the water can freeze is how ever hard ice can freeze.
Hades: When using this aspect Rey can cause stomp the ground making a jagged crack appear in the ground go up too 50 feet away from him, whom ever is in its path of the crack will sink down to their knees in the crack and be stuck as if u stepped into a jagged crack just wide enough to wedge your foot in. usually only taking a second or 2 for opponent
Apollo: When taking on this aspect Rey gets the power to emit light from his body to a range of 100 feet. He also can shoot Cero level Fire blast from his hands that travel and hit as hard as ceros, finally he can engulf his body in fire as a shield that will burn whom ever strikes it.
Hephaestus This aspect allows Rey to make anything out of whets around much like full metal alchemist. He need not do anything but think it and the materials within 10 feet of him will transform into what he makes. For definition of what can be made and how fast use full metal alchemist as a reference.
Heracles: With this aspect Rey gains emended strength. Making it possible for him to accomplish almost any feat of strength imaginable. (He is able to lift buildings and such, physically break through almost any shield or over power almost any block) It quadruples his physical strength, and any protective ability that takes an amount of energy based on the incoming attack takes twice as much as normal.
Ares: With this aspect Rey can charge forward using his shield in front of him, He will smash through any barrier in front of him and any opponent hit with a charge takes the damage equivalent to a Amtrak train hitting them.
Athena: When this aspect is on Rey gains the ability to see through the opponents defense and find their weakness. After seeing any attack once (he has to see the whole attack not just the outcome of it or the start of the swing) He is able to decipher its strength and weakness. Also if he battles in this aspect for 1 minute he is able to deifier the opponents weak point (like if he is to swing at their right or left side it would be more effective) as well as almost predict their next move based on the information he has collected. Also if he switches off of this aspect he loses the knowledge he gained.

i made a character,what sould i do next?
smirk
Post him here.
smile
so?
Its good and please don't post it 2 more times.

Are you of enything else?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tetsudragon said…
Hey, guys, is it okay if my arrancar is rouge?
It'd be better if he was a part of the group in Hueco Mundo, mainly because he's got that large group of hollow with him and because we're rather short on members.
all right, but what are the sins that aren't taken?
wrath, gluttony, lust, sloth.
Guess ill be lust

Actually, now that i think about it,lust is perfect for the arrancar i made.
smirk

(TheBlackFlash)yes i aim,the cloth of captain of squad 8 instead of flowers will have white waves(and as i said before,the cloth will be blue)(in other words blue with white waves)
zangetsu- one thing this Rp takes place 1000 yaers after Aizen and all that and isn't squad 8 taken?

cool
the squad 8 IS taken but its captain's style was catchy!!!

(and no,you are not sound like an ass)
haha but here are the squads that have been Taken 1,2,3,5,7,8, and 10,11
So guys, no objections? my arrancar can be lust?
sweet
Yea you can be lust
i will take squad 13!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bleachfan12 said…
this is off topic but if you were a bount what would your dall's name be, it's abillities and anything unusal about your character or dall.

here's mine

name: (my name)

dall: zager(dosen't mean anything but i like the name)

dall appearance: looks like a ninga/clown/freddy kruger, he is covered in a cloke that conceals a mirror in his chest and has a jewel inbeded in his forhead, his hands and feet have claws that can extend and contract and his limbs can streach and regenerate, he is constlently smiling and laughs when i give a comand.

sealed state: (the jewel in his head) it is a ring that i throw and call his name, the jewel hovers and the shadows form his form as he laughs.

additional info: like jin karia i've mearged with my dall so its only a shell that my opponents are fighting(but can still damage).

special ability 1: zager can copy opponents dall or zanpakuto if he captures its apperance in his mirror (it makes a dupiclite but it is weaker then the orriginal). this goes for people as well but they are a mirror opposite.

special ability 2: he can make dupicits of me as well but the more he makes the weaker they become (mostly used as a decoy for me to excape.

weakness: if zager's mirror is broken then the copies can't be used until it is healed (it's like a wound and i can use raiti to fix it) however once he has captured a dall or zanpakuto i can use them whenever i want.

my appearence: i constly wear light clothing but sometimes wear a suit.

unusal info: unlike other bounts i was born not made (mother was a bount and father a soul reaper) like my mother i can reproduce and have a zanpakuto.

personality: i'm like koga (and we get along) but i despise karia for he made me drink the concitrated souls and killed my parents even though he didn't know it (he later rekruted me and i went along to get revenge). mostly i just want to be left alone but will atack if provoked.

special ability: i can drain hollows (which i do instead of human souls) i drain their life to the brink of death then use my zanpakuto to send them to the soul sociaty.

special ability2: if i don't eat souls instead of dying i age normally (soul reaper blood) and if i go to a place like the hollow's or the soul sociaty then i can't die of age.

well that's it i would appreacate it if someone commented on it.
big smile
so can i play now?