Blair & Chuck When did Chuck fall for Blair?

luinwen posted on Jul 26, 2008 at 04:48AM
I made a pick asking when did Blair fall in love with Chuck, I wanted to make one asking when did Chuck fell, but I couldn't actually think of a certain moment, he was like his best friend untill the Victrola thing, I think he was always in love with her but he didn't admited it to himself mostly because of Nate, what do you think

Blair & Chuck 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Praesse said…
Yeah, I agree with you. I think he's always loved her, even when she was with Nate but he's his best friend so he didn't want to hurt him or fight with him for Blair.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PamHalpert454 said…
I think that there was always something there between them, but at Victrola it sparked even more. So I am voting, he has always had feelings.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mcrfan1516 said…
That really is a good question to bring up. I agree with all three of you, especially PamHalpert454. It was obvious he was attracted to Blair but it wasn't until Victrola that he actually acted on those feelings because of not wanting to hurt Nate. And when he knew Blair really wanted him, he gave in.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ChuckBlairLuvA said…
hmmm, I never really thought he liked her like that before...I just thought they were always friends and then he thought of her as more that night at Victrola. Hmm. But it would be cool if he confessed to liking her all this time. Heh.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sarabeara said…
Yeah i definately think he always had a tiny little crush on her but kept it a secret. That's probably why even when they were friends he'd always help her out (perfect example is the episode where chuck gets pics of serena for blair) expecting nothing in return or having an alterior motive. That, to me, shows he's always really cared for her.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bella_01 said…
Because he was so amazed when Blair danced all the way in the club. Blair is such a hottie and Chuck, as we all know is you-know-what-i-mean.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AreYouSure said…
I noticed throughout all the first season episodes, that Chuck stares and admires her ,from a far. He would help Blair out with no attachments. He showed that a few times. I just think he didn't relize what the feelings were or why he enjoyed her company so much until " Victory Victrola" . He was always in a type of love with her.