Blair & Chuck I am back!

PamHalpert454 posted on Jul 20, 2008 at 05:38PM
Finally I have returned to Fanpop, summer has been pretty eventful, we were in Wilmington for a while at my beach house and then returned home where my computer was messed up, but I am here to stay for the rest of the summer. I have heard a few spoilers between Chuck and Blair, but it would be awesome if you guys could update me!
XOXO
gloria

Blair & Chuck 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
Oh that's awesome! I always have boring summers! :P Tell me what spoilers you've heard and I can fill you in on the rest!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PamHalpert454 said…
The one where Chuck has "performance problems" because he isn't with Blair...haha, and how she uses Lord Marcus for revenge against Chuck, I also heard somewhere Chuck ends up approving him.....thats pretty much it though.
Yeah Chuck starts hanging out with Marcus. IDK if it's to spite her or because he really likes him. There's also a scene where Chuck is walking behind B and hears her saying on the phone she's in love with Marcus and he is upset by it.
that sounds awesome. I also heard on The CW lounge that in a future episode...like episode 5 i think that Chuck admits to accidently killing his mom or something when he was a kid (to Dan!), but it sounds like a great storyline. I am expecting some amazing Chuck stuff anyway, but thank you jlhfan624
Oh yes I can post those sides if you want!! I have them!
Sweet. Yeah !!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Praesse said…
link

Here you have all spoilers out there :)
Thanks Praesse!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Praesse said…
You're welcome, baby ;)