Birdo Hello everyone :D

Trulle posted on Jan 19, 2010 at 11:25PM
hello every Birdo and Yoshi fans , here is a game i´ve been made, i know you will love it, it´s about our heroes, Birdo and Yoshi ofcourse ;) well here´s the link:
link

hehe and don´t forget to comment :D

Birdo 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wayc said…
Birdo is awesome! ^o^ Most interesting video game character ever. :) I can't stop doing websearches on her to find out more.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yoshifan1976 said…
big smile
I agree. Looking forward to more Yoshi and Birdo games
I just want to get a Wii and play all the ones that currently exist. XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yoshifan1976 said…
big smile
Yep
Want to know what would be epic? We should find someone with a Wii and hold a Birdo/Yoshi con and we can all go and see how cool they look and have fun playing the new games. They have so much Birdo cuteness in them. I'll be happy for hours. XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dragon-88 said…
heart
Absolutley adorable!! I use the internet to look up images of Birdo in different forms. I nearly fainted! She is the girl of my dreams..I love you Birdo!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dynofox15 said…
heart
Awwwwwwww yea!!!!! U kno it!!!!! Birdo is and always will be one of the best Nintendo characters in the history of NINTENDO!!!!! She is way cooler than any female character I've ever seen in my life!!! She's inspired me in soooooooo many ways possible!!!!!! Not only is she beautiful and super cool at EVERYTHIN and I MEAN EVRYTHIN but also she's alot like me and im SERIOUS when i say this!!!!!!! We're both beautiful, we both like bows, we both like Yoshi except she loves him as a soulmate and I love him as a SUPER MEGA YOSHI FAN but Cleary Birdos a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY BIGGER FAN THEN I AM!!!!! As much as I love Yosh Yosh Birdo DESERVES HIM!!! They r soulmates after all!!!! And im happy fo them!!!!