bellatrix lestrange The mental state and loyalties of Bellatrix Lestrange

slytherin360 posted on Sep 24, 2007 at 07:10AM
Do you think azkaban drove bellatrix insane?
Or was she natually like that?

OR get this: She actually was completly sane all along?

I personally think she was driven insane after staying in azkaban, then like sirius, she gradually recovered. I hbp she almost betrayed the dark lord at the beginning by helping narcissa. Another example of this behavior is when she finds out harry ron and hermione have griffindors sword (in DH). She cares more for her own life , rather than the orders of her master. If it was the real sword, and they had somehow actually taken the cup before, she would have probably hushed it up from the dark lord, in fear of getting killed. Meaning she would have betrayed voldemort. Hmm.. if only that was the way it had actually turned out lol.

I would love it if jk rowling wrote a book from her perspective but... i dont think its gonna happen

bellatrix lestrange 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu doctor_banana said…
I think Azkaban drove her even more insane than she actually was.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rainbeau said…
To be honest, I think Bellatrix was not the most stable person, even before Azkaban. She probably always had a 'bad' temper and I think she was dying to be loved. I don't know, something in her behaviour makes me think she didn't get a lot of love. At least not enough and I'm not only talking about Riddle here.

Purebloods act kinda Victorian and therefore are strict, that doesn't have to be a problem but I guess the Blacks considered their standarts more important than their childeren. Andy had a loving boyfriend so she could risk running away. Bella hadn't. I know she lived up to the pureblood standarts as wel, but we should ask ourselves "why? was it really that important to her because of herself or because of her family?" You can state family wasn't important to her because of Nymphadora and Sirius and what she's done to them. But in my opinion she did care about her family and maybe se saw it not only as a betrayel to the purebloods what Andy and Sirius did but also to herself. They ran, leaving her in a mess. (only guessing this part).

Bella didn't have a nice wedding or a loving husband. She doesn't care about Rodolphus, never mentioned him, and I don't think he had feelings of love for her.

Maybe Bella had a hard time loving somebody else as well, I'm not saying she didn't but that it was hard for her. Meaning, people who aren't loved themself do have trouble love another person in a healthy way. Maybe that explains a part of her obsessive ways (not all I know).

So I guess Bellatrix was emotionally unstable before, the circumstances where 'against' her and then came Azkaban and she really lost it. It can be her focus got more clear after a while, but still I wouldn't call her truly sane.

Bella wasn't born insane, she only had certain personality traits that made her more likely to go insane under bad circumstances. If the circumstances where different she probably wouldn't have lost it. Too bad for her the circumstances were bad, and she's hurt, which drove her insane
lebih dari setahun yang lalu helena-gal said…
u no wat if we can get enough people 2 say that we would like a book from bella's point of veiw she might do it. what u think????????
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rainbeau said…
Well, first of all, I think for JK it's better to start another story, because with artists of any kind it's like, they shouldn't repeat something too long, otherwise people are gonna assume that it is the only thing they can do... Than it's always like "Aaah JK, Harry Potter" (or for example many years ago it was like.. Ahh Helena BC, most be costume drama) I think JK's talented enough to write other stories.

And the more important reason (for Bella) is that Bellatrix is more fascinating being a mystery. Being a mystery is attractive in some way.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu BellatrixCissy said…
my friend and i started talking about bella and then we got an idea. most of it is guesswork and facts we know about bella but we did it. we started when she was 17 narcissa was always the most loved so bella started doing things to druella like tripping her and makeing her drop hot food on herself then she was yelled at and locked not in her room in a closet(a charm was put on so she was unable to use magic to free herself) then narcissa frees bella and druella yells at both of them while andy comes and tells druella the bella killed the cat but really andy did now bella starts screaming at andy and then uses crucio and leaves she doesn't come back for 7 months then we skip to 1982 when she goes to azkaban and i play as her in azkaban then we go to 1996 the breakout and she is more insane she goes to druella kills her and goes to find andy but narcissa was kinder to bella so cissy was not on the list to kill and we end with the battle of hogwarts and bella not dying she lives now she goes off and finds andy she was angry so she battles her wins and kills andy now we skip to 2000 she seeks to kill the potters like her master but he didn't dare try again bella finds them and ginny took her son albus and tried to run but bella tells ginny to leave and to let her kill harry who was at home as well when he sees bella he took his wand out ginny and albus go far away to get help from the ministry harry and bella duel bella mocks him and he tried to use crucio again but fails aurors come and bella loses her fight and she was convicted of the murders of druella and andy and was sentenced to life in azkaban and later dies in 2014
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
i think she was crazy before that but azkaban made it worse

it would be funny if it turns out the whole time she was just fakeing being crazy for attention
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xxLovettxx said…
I think that she was on the edge before she went into Azkaban and it just made it worse for here.

I never thought about her fakeing it for attention but that would be really interesting if it turns out to be true. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WolfPred said…
angelic
She must have been insane all along because she already had the mark
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
@xxlovettxx i know it would definatly be an intresting twist
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SnapesGirl said…
smirk
hahaha...yes,indeed,the mental state of Bellatrix lestrange needs some questioning
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bellatrix_bb said…
mischievous
I personally think she's perfectly sane and that she's just fucking with every one so far i mean would voldemort really trust some one insane? And besides she dose have that kind of dark hummor too! As for her relationship with the dark lord well she loves him of course! are you people blind? He's just to much of a stuck up ass with an ego the size of Europe to see he loves her too or too even see what love is. Plus if she's a crazy bitch then i'm one too because from my point of view she's done nothing wrong! :P