menjadi seorang wanita Female Unity?

audreygrace412 posted on Jan 26, 2016 at 10:39AM
Hello Everyone!

I was wondering about what everyone thought about female unity and there are some points in particular that I'd love to get opinions on, if you guys don't mind sharing? :)

1. Do you think that men in general have a male unity? Aside from a few exceptions, do they seem to have a certain respect and comradery for each other?

Some people believe that they do and they believe it comes from sports, recognizing that they're all different yet make up a team together: Some are stronger, some are faster, some are better at improvisation, etc. They all have their different positions and responsibilities, thus maintaining a uniqueness while also building dependence and trust with other men on the same team and working together.

2. Do you think that females are capable of a similar "unity" and how do you think it can be achieved? (Sports or other activity etc?) Or do you think females have already achieved a "female unity"?

3. Do you think women treat each other well enough, are too divided or need to be divided etc?

Any other relevant thoughts are totally welcome and I ask that we show some female unity here by not insulting each other for sharing opinions.

PS This is not to dissuade any male members from giving their opinions at all, male opinions are just as welcome. I pose this question towards women merely because it is mainly involving women.
 Hello Everyone! I was wondering about what everyone thought about female unity and there are some

menjadi seorang wanita No balasa