Beautiful Things Post anything anda find beautiful ✨

JosepineJackson posted on Oct 23, 2018 at 01:29PM
Because there is so much beauty around us πŸ’œ
 Because there is so much beauty around us πŸ’œ

Beautiful Things 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ktichenor said…
heart
I hope this counts but 'All My Life' song by K-Ci and Jo-Jo. Let me explain. This song was my late friend's wedding song, in fact he sang it to his bride and this song to me at fourteen was like every other love song tbh but when he was killed this song took on a different meaning and now it's the most beautiful wedding song ever because I hear it in his voice just like I did at his wedding. And his voice and this song were two beautiful things to me. <3

*takes deep breath to keep from crying* *lol!*
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 I hope this counts but 'All My Life' song oleh K-Ci and Jo-Jo. Let me explain. This song was my late fr
JosepineJackson commented…
Aww, lovely song, beautiful story, so touching and emotional πŸ’• Brings tears to my eyes πŸ’– Thank anda for sharing this, my dear Kirsten ❀️ *hugs* lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, he was a wonderful and awesome person and I'm glad to share his memoryπŸ’–*hugs back!* πŸ’–πŸ’– lebih dari setahun yang lalu
β€οΈπŸ’‹ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JosepineJackson said…
heart
I guess the thing I have found beautiful and been impressed by recently is just my Shadowscapes Tarot deck πŸ’œ Like you know I'm a real-life witch and I'm pretty much into magical things. These cards just fascinate me with their beauty and magic πŸ–€ just scroll down and enjoy the beauty 🌺
 I guess the thing I have found beautiful and been impressed oleh recently is just my Shadowscapes Tarot
ktichenor commented…
Whoa! That is pretty! πŸ’– lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Agree πŸ’œ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Another picture πŸ’œ
 Another picture πŸ’œ
ktichenor commented…
What makes it even better is that each card has a meaning behind it. Very cool! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Yep, they have lovely and interesting meanings, cinta them πŸ’œ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
One more πŸ–€
 One lebih πŸ–€
I believe that there's a little witch in every woman 🌺
 I believe that there's a little witch in every woman 🌺
ktichenor commented…
True. I know I've a met a few in my lifetime. *lol!* lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Of course, anda have met me (at least through internet) πŸ˜„πŸ’œ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
And the last one, sadly I can't post pictures of each and every card, but you can check out more about them. Each of them is a gorgeous work of art, okay, gonna do another reading tonight ❀️
 And the last one, sadly I can't post pictures of each and every card, but anda can check out lebih abou
ktichenor commented…
That's so pretty! Hope the membaca helps', hun!πŸ’— *hugs always!* πŸ’• lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Readings are always useful if anda feel unsure about something that is going on atau about something that might happen atau will happen in future πŸ’œβ€οΈ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
I thought this was so precious and beautiful! *Oh the feels!* πŸ’– I want kittens in my pockets!!!!
 I thought this was so precious and beautiful! *Oh the feels!* πŸ’– I want kittens in my pockets!!!!
Aww, now I want to work in an animal hospital, they are so adorable πŸ’‹πŸ’›β€οΈ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
big smile
Personally I think cats are beautiful 😁 (and I still want one *lol!*)
 Personally I think kucing are beautiful 😁 (and I still want one *lol!*)
It's true, they are gorgeous and noble creatures ❀️ cinta them too, I just want to hug and pet a kitten right now. I have my cutie tabby Princess but she lives with grandma and doesn't really like to be touched... ❀️ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
I picked hairless cats because I like them. The poor things are so mistreated and judged on they're looks and they deserve love just as much as any other cat. They also freeze, bless their hearts. They need to be treated better. I think they're beautiful πŸ’–
 I picked hairless kucing because I like them. The poor things are so mistreated and judged on they're l
Aww, I cinta these so much, I can't understand how someone could call them ugly, they definitely aren't! I would cinta to have one of these, then my mum wouldn't suffer from allergy to cat's hair and we could keep him in our home, not at grandma's. Who knows, maybe someday... ❀️ I simply adore hairless kucing πŸ’‹ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
People who call hairless kucing ugly are just haters! They're not ugly, they're actually very cuddly and great for people with allergies! They're little malaikat without bulu that's all. Very sweet kucing πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ˜Ί lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Agree with anda completely πŸ’•πŸ’‹ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
I agree with Kirsten so much. Hairless cats ARE beautiful and adorable and they definitely deserve to be loved! I have this picture as a Facebook banner. I would love to get a hairless kitten, I would love him and knit and crochet some jumpers for him so he wouldn't freeze πŸ’‹β€οΈ
 I agree with Kirsten so much. Hairless kucing ARE beautiful and adorable and they definitely deserve to
heart
One more picture 🧑
 One lebih picture 🧑
ktichenor commented…
My jantung has melted! So adorable! πŸ’‹πŸ’– lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Mine melted too πŸ’‹πŸ’œ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
Seriously, aren't they adorable? πŸ’‹
 Seriously, aren't they adorable? πŸ’‹
ktichenor commented…
Aww, just want to membungkus, bungkus this cutie in a blanket and cuddle it! So cute!!!!😍 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I would cinta to do the same, this little creature is just too lovely πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ lebih dari setahun yang lalu