batman Not another The Greatest Films Of All Time poll...

tasha33333 posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 01:57PM
Hey, has anyone been on link ??

I'm an English Literature student working for this new website, which was recently launched to invite the public to vote for their Top 5 albums, films and books in an evolving poll to find the greatest of all time. The site was born out of frustration at the number of TV and press polls based on very little research or the opinions of a few journalists. This site aims to create a truly definitive global poll. More than 'another social networking site', after entering a Top 5, a user is matched to other similar selections, providing a powerful recommendation tool.

We have had over 4,200 people sign up and vote in the first month and we are already working on a TV show format and a “Poll The People top rated” retail sticker initiative. However, the early visitors to the site have been very pop biased therefore it's important to continue to reach out to potential users so that the poll becomes truly definitive - for example 5 Harry Potters are in the top 100 books!!

No Batman films feature in the top 100 films list, although you will find Batman Begins– below such gems as Mean Girls –sitting at 141.

It'd be great if people would submit their votes to help develop the authority of the poll...
There’s a poll for greatest books and the Batman comics are doing well, probably due to the new film release…

And please let me know what u think of the site and the current top 100!!

Thanks for reading, Tasha

My Top 5 Films are (don’t judge me!) :
1 Dirty Dancing
2 Amelie
3 Pretty Woman
4 The Lost Boys
5 Edward Scissorhands

batman No balasa