Barbra Streisand what is your favoirte Barbra Streisand movie and why?

mona_r posted on Feb 25, 2009 at 08:49PM
Mine is Yentl because it was the first movie that Barbra really had some control over and i think the first movie she really had to challenge the Hollywood establishment to make!! check out some exclusive videos from the new directors cut.

link

Barbra Streisand 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu makintosh said…
smile
Mine are "The Mirror Has two Faces","Yentl" and "What's Up,Doc?".
Her performances are always awesome...Plus,she's a pretty good director.
I really admire her determination,intelligence and sense of humor.
She is a talented woman!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu judesmommy said…
big smile
She is incredible! My faves are The Way We Were and Funny Girl! Both such strong determined characters. Plus I love her chemistry with both Redford and Sharif! I just adore both films!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cvelasco said…
Mine are "The Mirror Has Two Faces' and "Nuts".Both are wonderful!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu merylrox12 said…
laugh
mine was meet the fockers because she was incredably FUNNY
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lucybabs said…
mine would have to be up the sandbox and funny girl. Up thesandbox was way beyond its time thats why,I think it wasnt such a big HIT!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JosephMarzullo said…
The Way We Were, for obvious reasons.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mony1967 said…
heart
the best bab's movie is Nuts. she's simply wonderful.I also think that she's amazing as patient and even as psychiatrist, such as in the prince of tides.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu julesster22 said…
Mirror has two faces and Hello, dolly.....both she actually gets the guy!...Love her in comedies, love her in anything....got to see her in concert and still is my single greatest moment!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laraliee said…
heart
"The Mirror Has Two Faces", "The Prince Of Tides", "The Main Event", "Meet The Fockers" and "Funny Girl"!
Gosh, it's so hard to choose, she is simply amazing in all of her performances but I rather see her in romances!