Bangel vs Spuffy Bangel/Spuffy

Joker posted on Jan 18, 2008 at 04:55AM
Took advice and reposted that little rant as a soapbox so I've deleted it from here. : )
last edited on Jan 24, 2008 at 12:26PM

Bangel vs Spuffy 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu x-missmckena-x said…
you should have posted that as a soapbox! i agree with most of the things youve said but mind you i am a bangel fan so i guess that was an obvious response and i would have like to have seen spike get back with dru i loved that couple!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Joker said…
Yeah I loved Spike and Dru too, when I first saw 'Crush' I was hoping they'd be back together after that.

Re-watching Season 6 at the moment and...Spuffy is all kinds of wrong.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tisha said…
I just hated season 6- I realize that Buffy had to get over her grief of being torn out of heaven-but her character just annoyed me. She was a completely different Buffy than the one in seasons 1-5. I think her character changed right after Angel left. She seemed to "shut down" (as Xander put it) and I don't think she ever fully opened up again. Her death just put her in an even darker place. Buffy was my role model while I was growing up but definitely not in season 6.
Ok, I admit I loved watching the sex scenes between her and Spike (Smashed was awesome), but as for the show, I hated what was happeing between them.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
it's brilliant, it's truley original and fantastically emocional, where as the same time that season has a lot of light moments too

but i just think there so many ways to relate to that sensation and it's just mind blowing

i'm sorry but except for season 7 being very dark (which i did quite like) i don't have anything bad to say about any of the buffy seasons
i seriously do not understand those that do
but hey personal preference n all
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu spikemainiac said…
season 7 did have it's moments and it had episodes like "him" and "storyteller"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Joker said…
I know so many of my friends who watched Buffy right up until S5 or S6 then just stopped. Shame because for the most part they missed out on S7.

Fortunately they continued to watch Angel though so the brilliance that is S5 was seen.