avenged sevenfold Avenged Sevenfold On Fuse.Tv Best Of 2008 Video

DustynNicole666 posted on Nov 15, 2008 at 02:12PM
every fan on this website needs to vote for avenged sevenfold for best video of 2008!! they're losing to slipknot which really is pretty shitty so if ou are a true fan go vote now!! thank you so much!! -dustyn
link: link

avenged sevenfold 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CharmedAngel88 said…
It sucks that they lost to Slipknot. I voted like crazy (as did several of my friends) and still couldn't help close the gap. Let's hope we have better luck with the Headbanger's Ball vote. Here's a link to it: link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DeathBatGirl said…
i wish they would have won...
they r wayyy better than slipknot...
but it dont matter cuz on fuse's no. 1 countdown viewers choice, slipknots psychosocial is #5 and a7x's afterlife is #2, and afterlife came out way b4 psychosocial, and has remained in the top 4 for like the longest time...
but since we lost fuses vote, we still gotta a chance to win the mtv headbangers ball vote...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DustynNicole666 said…
thanks for voting guys...i voted so much and got everyone i know to vote but it was sucha huge difference. avenged is def. gunna win headbangers ball tho.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu skylimitvideo said…
Hey everyone, I'm selling the lead singers shirt on Ebay. I found it in their dressing room when I was cleaning up after the show on 12-3-08 at UCF Arena in Orlando. The auction includes a crew schedule from the show, drumsticks found on stage, and a A7X wristband (brand new).

the listing is titled as:
AVENGED SEVENFOLD's SHIRT FROM DRESSING ROOM plus MORE

the url is
link

good luck!