Avatar: The Last Airbender KATAANG VS. ZUTARA

volleyblue13 posted on Aug 30, 2009 at 07:12PM
Comment anything you want here. Your thoughts and feelings on this subject, and the one that you ship!! discuss here :)
last edited on Aug 30, 2009 at 07:12PM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 71 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 71

lebih dari setahun yang lalu volleyblue13 said…
heart
Honestly, I've shipped Kataang from the beginning <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 18wanda said…
mischievous
Me too. Zutara is just weird. Katara deserves better. Oh, right as we speak I am watching Kung Fu Panda and Shi fu just said, "I'm not dying you idiot!" I am at the end of the movie. Just felt like sharing.
big smile
haha nice :) i think that zutara ppl are just getting there hopes up... ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN XD lol
 haha nice :) i think that zutara ppl are just getting there hopes up... ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN XD lol
wink
HEHEHE like the picture???
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gwevin12 said…
angry
Zutara is BEST no matter what you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Zutara FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID AANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Zutara is BEST no matter what anda say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Zutara FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Psychobabble said…
In the end, it's canon that matters. I mean, does this screenshot not say it all?

Besides, Mai's perfect for Zuko. He's emo, she's goth - together, they hate the world.
 In the end, it's canon that matters. I mean, does this screenshot not say it all? Besides, Mai's per
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lepetitsouris said…
^hhhahahaha together they hate the world hahaha

Sorry that made me crack up. Zuko and Mai have no passion, and... Katara and Aang are sort of...sickly. It doesn't matter to me that Kataang is a canon couple, I was over that a year or two ago. To me Zutara FTW, but whatever.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tophftw said…
rainy
"together, they hate the world" LOL
but anyways Zutara would've been cool, but i guess it'll always been kataang :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pokeman101 said…
monkey
Zuko luvs Mai Aang luvs Katara LEARN THE FACTS ZUTARIANS!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pretty_angel92 said…
i don't hate zutara, i actually think they look good together. but i love kataang forever
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zukosbiggestfan said…
heart
KATAANG 4 EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!
ZUTARA 4 NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Animeanimal said…
Pssst Hey, Everyone.....I ship Zutara! If u cant tell. Please check out Rhythm of the Rain on Fanfiction.net to see a great Shipping story!
 Pssst Hey, Everyone.....I ship Zutara! If u cant tell. Please check out Rhythm of the Rain on Fanfict
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Poseidon3 said…
Kataang! Zutara doesn't even exist. Zuko and Katara are JUST FRIENDS! Sorry zutara fans, but it's not gonna happen.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tiffany88 said…
I agree with Poseidon3:) Aang and Katara Forever!<3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kr2599 said…
tongue
kay, I am re-writing avatar the last airbender in my own way, and IN MY BOOK Zuko and Katara belong and there is no Mai! Booooo Mai! Stupid emo goth chick!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jennabug121 said…
Well I like zutara better but I'm not a cut-throaght katang hater either cause I like Aang but he's too boyish for Katara
meh
Boyish? What guy isn't boyish?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AirbenderLove17 said…
crying
it makes me sad that avatar ended!! even if they make korra, we wont have aang!!
smile
Well, maybe Korra will see him in the spirit world or hear about him in Tenzin's memories or something.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mistery17girl said…
Why don't you GO TO HELL YOU kataangers!!!
Zutara is way better even if it isn't in Avatar!

Don't they look awesome together!?
 Why don't anda GO TO HELL anda kataangers!!! Zutara is way better even if it isn't in Avatar! Don
No, and don't go telling us to go to hell. You Zutarians are the ones that believe in a shipping that doesn't exist. Even Zuko and Katara were disgusted with the idea! (But you did a good job making the picture. It looks pretty realistic.)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zutarian4ever said…
cool
Zutara...
honestly the whole Kataang kinds freaks me out...katara is like the mother of the group always taking care of her kids (aang included) she protects him like a mother protecting her child...its just weird..plus hes still a kid...katara and zuko have chemistry i know its a cartoon on nick but seriously Zutara is a bigger fandom than Kataang is and if you dont believe me you can just go look at the numbers of fanfictions written about them
Zutara:6000 (give or take a few)
Kataang:3000(give or take a few)
idk what all this crap is that the fans wanted kataang so they stuck with it is because clearly the fans wanted Zutara
(and this below is what should have happened after she healed him!)
 Zutara... honestly the whole Kataang kinds freaks me out...katara is like the mother of the group alw
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Myosotis said…
I was always Kataang, Aang and Katara were meant to be!
 I was always Kataang, Aang and Katara were meant to be!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oodgal_129 said…
I think zuko's too old 4 katara. him and mai are so perfect together :D
kataang 4 eva! their closer in age anyway
firebender1193 commented…
well aang's too young he's only 12! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
smile
Exactly.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lemonlolly24 said…
smile
I say zutara is better in my personal opinion
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emilyroxx said…
Zutara is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy better. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pretty_angel92 said…
yeah, in yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr dreams =)
nope, not in our drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreams lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
Kataaang is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­0oo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo AWESOME!
 Kataaang is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
Thats alot oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­f y's r's and o's

Any ways... Go Kataang
 Thats alot oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Cool pic.
Thanks it's my favorite Kataang pic.
I'd have to agree with you on that:)
There are so many good ones though. I must admit there are some pretty cool ones for Zutara too.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu immaprincess said…
Before I recently became re-obsessed with Avatar, I didn't really care who Katara and Zuko ended up with. When I had watched the show originally, I kindasortabutnotreally shipped Zutara, but truthfully, didn't give a fuck. All that mattered to me was some serious Tokka.

Now that I'm older and have learned all about analysis of symbolism and clues in books and shows and movies, I've fallen in love with Maiko. Mai and Zuko as a couple works perfectly, beginning with a childhood crush and developing throughout the series into true love.
Though when Zutarians say that Bryke originally meant for Zuko and Katara to be love interests they are right, they fail to recognize the reasons why Bryke ditched the idea....
(1) A huge issue that is explored in the show is Aang and his relationships with others. He is expected to be some huge Godsend, and save the world, but he is just a kid who has lost everything he's ever loved. There are no other Air Nomads, which adds to the fact that Aang is the Avatar, a kind of supreme being; conflicts are derived from whether or not he can just be a normal kid, and become a normal guy, and have a girlfriend (like Katara). It would have been a major plot hole to create all kinds of character development (the Guru episode, especially) aiming towards just this denouement, and have Katara randomly run off with Zuko at the end of the series. Aang needs Katara, which is hinted at and blatantly stated in more than one episode...and if Katara married Zuko, not only would she be unable to be there for Aang in an emotional way that he needs, she wouldn't be present physically. Instead, she would be in the Fire Nation palace with Zuko...without her friends, her family, her fellow Water Benders...
(2) Zuko and Katara have very different personalities, but are very similar at the same time. Zuko is complicated emotionally, and has trouble addressing problems, or accurately explaining his feelings. This would eventually get on Katara's nerves, like it did with Toph. She is a very emotional person, and though she accepts that many people don't express their feelings the way she expresses hers, she doesn't understand it; and understanding someone is a key part of having a relationship with them.
They are similar in that they both have lost their mothers, and take responsibility very seriously. The mother issue creates a solid base for a friendship, and segue into Katara not hating Zuko's guts. The responsibility thing, however, would initiate not only a minor power struggle, but also a conflict in their outlooks on life, for they have different ideas and points of view on many things.
(3) Mai's relationship with Zuko also plays a very large part into why Zutara doesn't exist, and wouldn't exist even if Katara was willing to leave Aang. She has liked him from the beginning, when she had a crush on him as a kid, and her feelings for him mature as she does. "It will be interesting seeing Zuko again. Won't it Mai?" says Ty Lee (or something very close to it), and Mai looks away, an almost-smile on her face, indicating that she has missed Zuko during his exile and looks forward to finally seeing him again. She even eventually defies her best friend to defend him, because that's how much Zuko means to her.
When she and Zuko finally become a couple, Zuko behaves differently around her than he does around anyone else, including Katara. He actually smiles - laughs, even! When he mentions her to Sokka in The Boiling Rock, he smiles, showing that he has real feelings for her, and that she makes him happy...Almost right after he states to Sokka, "I'm never happy." When he is with Mai, that doesn't seem to be the truth. (Zutarians, I would love for one of you to explain to me how you can hate Maiko with logical reasoning and valid points, because I don't understand what isn't to like!)

All in all, Maiko is OTP, Kataang is canon, Zutara is fantasy...
As for Tokka, I'm still holding out hope :)
the show's ended there is no hope left for tokka as ozai berkata we need to destroy their hope lol lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zutarian4ever said…
smirk
um zukos the new firelord he needed someone to encourage him to create a better future in a better world...i have a feeling mai would just sit there with her bored attitude and wonder why he was talking so much...just sit there in complain.
Katara on the other hand
"will never turn [her] back on people who need [her]"
too true lebih dari setahun yang lalu
smirk
But she and Sokka went back to the water trib so she did turn her back on him.
Yeah, I sort of agree with you, zanhar.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gretsel said…
I like Zutara but i like Kataang more.I mean..they are together and they will have a son.Also Zuko is with Mai.It would be cool if Zuko and Katara were together because they are the opposites but they are not.I don't know what else must the directors do to make us sure about the fact that Katara is with Aang.
 I like Zutara but i like Kataang more.I mean..they are together and they will have a son.Also Zuko is
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laura3rocks said…
zutara is the most stupidest thin in the world. they have nooooooo conection. my friend is a zutara fan and i dont ger her. she is just weird
They have a FRIENDly connection. NOTHING MORE!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kihara0907 said…
KATAANG 4 EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­­!!­!­!­!!­­!
ZUTARA 4 NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! +1
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mnbvcxz32 said…
smile
you all should know that aang and katara get married and have a child it'll be proven on a mini series on nick in mid 2012
Exactly
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ms_diamondpearl said…
smile
Um... wow that's alot of y's.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tophluna said…
i like zutara, mai is so... depresive
yeah i especially dislike mai in 'the beach' lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu avatarzoe said…
Zutar 4ever
 Zutar 4ever
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JediWaterBender said…
Zutara rocks! Kataang...not so much...

(That's right! We HAVE NINJAS!!!! XP)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Zutara rocks! Kataang...not so much... (That's right! We HAVE NINJAS!!!! XP)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu trixie123 said…
Ummmmmmmm… let's just say for right now, I don't ship Zutara And let's just forget that I'm nice sometimes whether you believe it or not. But I don't give a fuck what you Zutarians say. I can see your point but for right now I'm ignoring it because you keep saying,"Kataang is so stupid, I don't know why you ship it. Katara is so motherly tword Aang, Aang is such a child…" and blah, blah, blah! Well FYI, Katara is motherly tword everyone in the group! Even Zuko in the end! And Aang is a child! He's only 12! If you are a boy, you probably remember when you were 12! 12 year old boys are immature and act childish! Aang acts 100 times better than that! Give him credit! He was forced to grow up fast because he had to save the world. The intire fucking world at 12 years old! I bet you would have to act mature and grown up if you were to save the world at 12! Trust me, I know someone who's brother is 12 and he acts 4 years younger than his actual age! You Zutarians think he's either too old or too young. You also think that Zuko is closer in age than Aang is but your wrong on that too! Zuko and Katara are 2 years apart. So are Aang and Katara!

Ok, now I'm going to go over and ship Zutara now.

Kataangers, be a little nicer to Zutara. I'm saying this to everyone including me. Kataangers are always saying,"We're better because we are cannon, Zuko is too old for Katara, why doesn't veryone just ship Kataang to make life easier…" and all that crap. But really, when you Kataangers think your nicer than the Zutarians, you really aren't. If you go back right now and read all of the Kataangers comments, you will find that you aren't so nice at all! Zutarians can go and ship whatever the hell they want! But, note to all the people who ship Zutara, this doesn't mean that you aren't mean either! You people are just as mean!

Now that I have finished this comment, I'm going back to shipping both Zutara and Kataang.

But for my answer on wich one I ship, it's Kataang. But I like Zutara too. I just put Kataang first. Sorry Zutarians.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
we dont need sympathy from kataangers hmph lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Zukania99 said…
i only have 6 words to say

"KATAANG ROCKS!!! and Zutara is poop:P"